Unsportsmanlike

Sooners1

Let them play ball!!!! One of the most absurd rules in football, celebration. In a game if a guy scores a touchdown let him express it. Granted there should be a line, no taunting of the other team things along those lines, but when a guy makes a touchdown and he runs over and slaps hands with fans, give me a break. All the excitement and addrenaline in a game, let them still be individuals.

Celebration on the football field. In NFL they can to a point in college not at all. i think that they should allow a guy to celebrate a touchdown as long as it is in good taste, meaning not puttin the other team down. The NCAA calls it unsportsmanlike conduct, I think it is just an expression of excitement.

Sooners1 said:
Celebration on the football field. In NFL they can to a point in college not at all. i think that they should allow a guy to celebrate a touchdown as long as it is in good taste, meaning not puttin the other team down. The NCAA calls it unsportsmanlike conduct, I think it is just an expression of excitement.

If the Pros are allowed to celebrate, then everybody else should have the same right.

There's no place for it anywhere. Our philosophy is "Act like you've been there before." No need to draw more attention to yourself. The whole world saw you make the TD so what's the point of dancing around?

Back