Unpopular Wars

Do a little back ground on your hero JFK , insignificant of course I am we all are , as far as the IRA I support the political part as far as N.Ireland is concerned its nothing but a waste land .

That shows just how thick you are, the IRA are not political in anyway shape or form, there is no political party called the IRA, they are nothing more then a terrorist organisation.

I didn't realise they had care in the community in America too! It was a shame when they closed all the asylums down and forced them to live amongst their local community. :(

The IRA is very political they have bank rolled a number of MP's in the British Parliament . Gerry Adams said why kill them when we can own them .

If you see a numbnut feel free too kiss his ass .

I'm not concerned about spike there is another that requires my immediate attention .

You couldn't carry Spike's lunch *******. I think you better tread softly about saying anything further about him....that's a warning.

You sir can take your warning and shove it as far as Spike is concerned I haven't met the Gentleman and look forward to making his acquaintance .

You sir can take your warning and shove it as far as Spike is concerned I haven't met the Gentleman and look forward to making his acquaintance .

You won't be having that pleasure since he passed last June. He was a very respected member of this forum that didn't suffer fools and was infinitely more intelligent than either of us. He would have crushed you with all your idiocy.

The IRA is very political they have bank rolled a number of MP's in the British Parliament . Gerry Adams said why kill them when we can own them .

If you see a numbnut feel free too kiss his ass .

Stupidity at its best. There are no IRA MP's in the British Parliament, not one and neither are they polictical. Do your homework before making even more stupid comments.

I quite like donkeys, they have got a higher IQ then you have.

Sinn Fein is the political wing and the IRA is the military wing of the republican movement in Northern Ireland.

Correct BUT there are NO Sinn Fein MP's sitting in the House of Commons. No Sinn Fein member would take the loyalty oath to the Queen, needed to take up a seat in Parliament,

Exactly, the point I was making is Sinn Fein are the politicians, they are members of the Northern Ireland parliament but not Westminster. ;)

The IRA and Sinn Fein are one in the same I did not say that the IRA had members in the British Parliament I said they bank rolled ( provided money ) to some MP's of the British Parliament , you weinnes want to quote me at least get it right ,

The IRA and Sinn Fein are one in the same I did not say that the IRA had members in the British Parliament I said they bank rolled ( provided money ) to some MP's of the British Parliament , you weinnes want to quote me at least get it right ,

They are not the same and no members of Sinn Fein are sitting in the house of commons. Oh I got it right, you didn't

After the ignorant comments about the Dunkirk evacuation (among other lesser bright comments) I watched something interesting about the Dunkirk evacuation.

The historian making this documentary is Dan Snow. I think he is a British/Canadian historian. I have seen him in a TV series 20th Centenary Battlefields, Digging WWII, Battle Castle, 1812, and a documentary about how the British won the war of Canada, I don't remember the title of that one. He is pretty good to listen to, I have never read anything by him

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm4O_0xCMLs[/ame]

Back