unofficial Belgian anthem

Yeah it isnt bad here, as long as you stay away from certein areas in Brussels :p

and offcourse we have a lot of beer,chocolat and fries to go around.

If someone ever comes to Ostend/Bruges or another town close by let me know. I'll take you guys out to some cool places :)

my current top list:
#1 KRIEK Bellevue
#2 Erdinger Weißbier (kristallklar)
#3 Berliner Weisse (waldmeister - Himbeere)
#4 Corona
#5 Jupiler

First my Belgian routes than the lovely Bavarian Weißbier- if you never drank a Weißbier in a Biergarten in Bavaria you most defenitely missed something vital in your life. And don't go to the touristic beer gardens- the best are those that can't be found with a simple map ;) Bavarian (Beer) anthem (fun): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jueOLkELUqY
Beer unites people and especially Germans and Belgians- though there is some war concerning the "Reinheitsgebot"
screw Reinheitsgebot- without it there would be Kriek in Germany as well ;)
Belgian Beer kicks ass- just notice the alcohol percentage - beer for real men ^^, also its good for your purse

Last edited:
I love the Germans that come here and the Americans, they always get drunk but stay (mostly) friendly.

Most Brittish on the other hand, they are always nice and cool people, and then they get drunk and start making trouble. Dont know why tough.

Hello
The biggest Canadian hit of the Second World War was composed by an "enemy alien" named Fritz Grundland. He first performed the song for his fellow internees at a detention camp in Farnham, Que., soon after being deported from England in 1940.
You'll Get Used to It was a good-natured gripe about life in an internment camp, but with slightly different lyrics, it became the theme song of a nation beleaguered by war.
A dozen years after his forced emigration and uncongenial welcome, the composer, rechristened Freddy Grant, wrote a song expressing such passionate delight in his adopted homeland, it is still being sung with gusto in school classrooms and at patriotic concerts more than half a century later.
"My country is my cathedral The northern sky its dome, They all call it Canada, But I call it home." After the war, They All Call It Canada came as close as any song to unseating The Maple Leaf For Ever as the unofficial back-up to O Canada. Today, this invigorating march still has a lot going for it, anthem-wise Its tune is engaging and punchy. Its lyrics embrace the whole nation and express our fondest wish .

link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
The biggest Canadian hit of the Second World War was composed by an "enemy alien" named Fritz Grundland. He first performed the song for his fellow internees at a detention camp in Farnham, Que., soon after being deported from England in 1940.
You'll Get Used to It was a good-natured gripe about life in an internment camp, but with slightly different lyrics, it became the theme song of a nation beleaguered by war.
A dozen years after his forced emigration and uncongenial welcome, the composer, rechristened Freddy Grant, wrote a song expressing such passionate delight in his adopted homeland, it is still being sung with gusto in school classrooms and at patriotic concerts more than half a century later.
"My country is my cathedral The northern sky its dome, They all call it Canada, But I call it home." After the war, They All Call It Canada came as close as any song to unseating The Maple Leaf For Ever as the unofficial back-up to O Canada. Today, this invigorating march still has a lot going for it, anthem-wise Its tune is engaging and punchy. Its lyrics embrace the whole nation and express our fondest wish .

GreatForum

Huh?????...........lol........

Back