Unknown Unit!?!? at D-Day Anniversary

Joker

:?: :?: :?:
Hello guys.
I was in Normandy for the 60th Anniversary of D-Day. At the 5th of June there was an Airborne Drop of 600 Paratroopers from the 101st Airborne, the 82nd Airborne, the 173rd Airborne and guys from the Infantry School (Follow Me) Fort Benning 507th PIR (Down to Earth) near the town of St. Mere Eglise at La Fire. After the drop a lot of the troopers don´t know where they have to go, so we see a lot of Paratrooper searching a way to their meeting point. 3 troopers came across the field where we stand and watch the drop. After we had taken some pictures we asked them why they have come to this field and not go where the others go. Say said they don´t find the bridge were they should meet the trucks to drive them back to their barracks. My friend said "We have some 1944 Jeeps, if you want we can drive you back to your unit, we know where this bridge is". They said " OK, cool let´s go" We drive them back to their unit and they gave us some presents like the jumpwings, and some badges and we make some good Photos.
After all that there was a Parade in the town of St. Mere Eglise with the Paratroopers from the 101st Airborne, the 82nd Airborne, the 173rd Airborne. So now here is my Question. I saw two guys in their BDU´s with Air Force Rank Senior Airman and Staff Sergeant
and over their Rank they had the Screaming Eagles Patch and the Airborne Patch. What unit was this???????? :?: :?: :?: May be PJ´s???Please help me. I have also a picture of this two guys. I´ve somebody can help me please Post..

Oh ok thank you for this quick answer. Then i wasn´t very wrong that i thought they were Pararescue. PJ´s are also Air Force Comandos right? But now i have a nother question: Why should it be a joke??
well its not a joke, if thats what your asking...
Greetz Joker

Back