Unknown Military patch

Funkeegirl76

Hi, I'm new to forums in general... I came across a military patch a few months ago and I have been trying to find out more about it, without much luck. So I thought I would try a forum to see if anyone knew what it was and could give me some information on it. I don't know how I can show a picture of it perhaps someone could help with that. But it looks like a black phoenix in front of a gold anchor below a ruff sea cloud behind the bird and the anchor and a red background. Is this ringing any bells? Thank

Hi, I'm new to forums in general... I came across a military patch a few months ago and I have been trying to find out more about it, without much luck. So I thought I would try a forum to see if anyone knew what it was and could give me some information on it. I don't know how I can show a picture of it perhaps someone could help with that. But it looks like a black phoenix in front of a gold anchor below a ruff sea cloud behind the bird and the anchor and a red background. Is this ringing any bells? Thank

Welcome to the forum.

What you can do is to take a picture of the patch and upload it on your computer. When you have done that, go to photobucket or any similar site and create an account. After the creation of your account, upload your picture of the patch on photobucket. Click on the picture and you will see four or five different options on the right side of the screen. There is one option for forums and such, I think it is the third option from the top, click on copy and then paste it in here and you will get the answers about your patch.

It sounds naval, possibly American?

Without seeing a photo it will be difficult to try and identify.

Back