Unknown camo pattern

MikeSP

Hi everyone,

I'm a 20 years old boy from Spain who plays airsoft and has been interested in the military since his childhood :camo:

I'm currently looking for some nice BDU/gear to use in my airsoft games, it'd be private military contractor style. (so I can play during the upcoming summer)

11l7pnc.jpg

I found this pic on the net some months ago, and still can't find the pants his wearing. I own a coyote tan vest, black holster and don't think would be hard to find some olive drab shirt.

But those pants..I've tried in thousands of military websites, ebay, online surplus stores, airsoft local stores, google...:bang: and nothing.

So I was wondering if any of you know something about them.

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

PS; I hope there's no problem on uploading that pic here:oops: (that's not me) but its the only one I've seen of that "tan-white-green" camo.

Try the tac clothing manufactures like 5.11 and Black hawk. Looks like a commerical pattern. Could even be old washed out woodland pattern BDU's they some times fade out like that after a while.

Thanks for the quick response. Already checked 5.11 and Blackhawk, and many other tactical clothing manufacters aswell:confused:

I agree they might be faded but look that white color, it takes many washes to make woodland look white :p
Does anyone know some commercial urban pattern that may look like this? Not the ususal grey, blue or even red, some with green on it. Any info will be much appreciated:pray:

I will go on with the search, thanks again!

Thanks a lot guys!! :D :D

Its faded Polish desert camo, so both of you are right :) It feels so good to finally identify those pants. :horsie:

The only bad and funny thing is that I just bought a Multicam BDU this evening :bang: lol and that will be the one i'm gonna use in the games in the end (my teammates were also happy with the decision) i might consider looking for some polish pants just to wear them as normal clothes though, they look cool, specially faded :p

Best regards.

Mike.

Ah the faded cammies. I had a set. Yeah some bits end up looking white-ish and the brown started looking kinda purple.
But Multicam is pretty cool too.

It's freakin true man!!! Went to Desert Storm.....in Woodlands........ Issued Desert's after the cease fire.

I remember some American tents here. They had a whole field of green ones and there was this odd one in the corner that was desert cammo.

Personally, I love woodlands. But that's what I wore when I was in.

And to this day I still love woodlands! I love wearing the full BDU. A lot of vets look down on me for it, guess they gotta get over it!

I wear them, but I don't have any of my originals. So no patches, no name tag. I may wear it in town when in for supplies or getting gas. Maybe I'm on my way out in the boonies, or maybe I'm on my way in. And no matter where I wear them, I never wear them saying I'm active or trying to portray any sense of authority.

Back