University/College - Page 2

--
Boots

January 31st, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Try The Art Institute....They do a lot with design, from architecture to industrial design. They came to my Graphic Design class and it seemed pretty sweet.

http://www.artinstitute.com/
January 31st, 2005  
CABAL

Thinking about becoming a digital graphic artist?
January 31st, 2005  
EagleZtrike

No thinking about becoming an aerospace/aircraft engineer maybe for Boeing or Lockheed Martin possibly.

Hmm Columbia sounds ok but its in New York right? GA Tech might be a little too far MASS sounds ok also.
--
Boots
January 31st, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
No thinking about becoming an aerospace/aircraft engineer maybe for Boeing or Lockheed Martin possibly.

Hmm Columbia sounds ok but its in New York right? GA Tech might be a little too far MASS sounds ok also.
Boeing is pretty bad about RIFs lately. If you can find a University/College near Raytheon in Mass, I think it's in Waltham, they have a great program for Electronic, Optical, and Software Engineering students to work during Summers for 32 hours per week at a good wage while working in the field you have chosen as a career.
January 31st, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Hmm thats pretty good I'll check that out!
Do you know the wage
January 31st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Just concentrate on the school for now. Ask your college counsellor though don't always trust their words 100%.
Do a real research. Kaplan tends to have good resources. Good luck!
January 31st, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleStrike
Hmm thats pretty good I'll check that out!
Do you know the wage
I only know the Texas wage. A second year student was working with me this past year and he was making about $25.00/hr. It goes up with each year completed. His major is Electronics Engineering.
February 1st, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Think MIT would be best for aerospace studies. Gonna have to take a lot of effort.