United States

Ime gonna say Texas, but Tenesee comes in second.

They are the only people as crazy as Texans, as far as proudness is concerned. :cowb:

I say VA! It's got battles at famous Norfolk, Lexington, Richmond and other places that don't come to mind at the moment. It also houses West Point Military Academy and the Virginia Military Institute. There is also Langley Air Force Base(a premeire research center for NASA), the Norfolk Naval Station and Quantico Marine Corps Base(home of the FBI Acadamy, OCS and the USMC Scout Sniper School). Geezaloo... What else?

I would have to agree with VA I lived there for a few years and that is all there is to hear about. Stonewall Jackson, R. E. Lee, The list could go on far awhile. Constantlt doing reenactments of Gettisburg and other famous battles.

What can I say, the Confederate prison in Salisbury was the place where the first picture of a baseball game was taken/drawn/painted. (I can't remember which right now). Lol, I think that's hilarious...

Of course... that was before it wasn't wayyyyy over capacity.

Without a doubt it would be Virginia. The list of military greats who hail from Virginia is staggering, as well as the numerous institutions in that state dedicated to the military. Virginia, hands down.

silent driller said:
I say VA! It's got battles at famous Norfolk, Lexington, Richmond and other places that don't come to mind at the moment. It also houses West Point Military Academy and the Virginia Military Institute. There is also Langley Air Force Base(a premeire research center for NASA), the Norfolk Naval Station and Quantico Marine Corps Base(home of the FBI Acadamy, OCS and the USMC Scout Sniper School). Geezaloo... What else?

West point is NOT in Va.....try NY.

Lil Hulk 1988 said:
silent driller said:

Aren't there two of them?????

Lets hear it for the Tar Heel state, for sticking it to the Feds. (even though we fought on the wrong side (just look back at history)), and for having a soldier go the farthest in Picketts Charge. Also we supplied the Rebs. with i believe 1/4 of the entire troops during the war. Last but not least our states nickname which originated from the Civil War.
and thats my unbiased opinion. :D

CrazyCadet142 said:
Lil Hulk 1988 said:
silent driller said:

Aren't there two of them?????

The actual USMA is in NY.....all the government spensored academies, USNA, USMA, USCGA, USAFA and the Merchant Marine Academy are in the north or west. I am not knocking VMI, it is one of the best.

Being Born and raised there I say the Great State (and the only one to fight and defeat another country by themselves.)of TEXAS.

Everyone thinks it was white guys in the Alamo, but there were Mexicans too, not many but they were there.

Although the actual defeat of the Mexicans at San Jacinto, was won by Texans. They caught Santa Anna with his pants around his ankles. :cowb:

Back