Is the United States going into a state of Martial Law? - Page 2

--
Boots

July 9th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenarmy1980
One thing that still gets me is the tweezer and nail clipper thing, I have lost like six of them from my carry on luggage.

They are really thorough with the Army guys because most of our tickets are six star risk because they are the last minute, changed at the last minute, scheduled at the last minute, and we show up at the last minute. So, I guess it is sort of like the military curse in a way.
Hehe put them in your check in luggage and no one will ever bother you about it, I really cant imagine a use for them in your carry on bags unless you have amazingly quick growing nails.

July 9th, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
One thing that still gets me is the tweezer and nail clipper thing, I have lost like six of them from my carry on luggage.

They are really thorough with the Army guys because most of our tickets are six star risk because they are the last minute, changed at the last minute, scheduled at the last minute, and we show up at the last minute. So, I guess it is sort of like the military curse in a way.
Mmmh I don't know, I lost more than a couple of them myself...
July 10th, 2005  
PershingOfLSU

Since the last time I saw an armed military guard blocking a road and asking for ID was at Langley AFB, I'd have to say no.
--
Boots
July 11th, 2005  
greenarmy1980

What about the apparent constuction of Internment Camps in the United States, does FEMA actually need six camps in Michigan alone to harbor refugees from a natural disaster?
July 11th, 2005  
bulldogg

Pardon? Come again? You are such a tease... wtf is this about internment camps? I am starting to think you are doing this to get a rise. Let me guess you hunt with decoys don't you.
July 11th, 2005  
chewie_nz

oh this is giving me a nice little chuckle, not even i think the US govt is THAT crazy lol
July 11th, 2005  
greenarmy1980

I only mention the FEMA internment camps because I have seen them. Quite surprisingly, sort of stumbled into my first one near Selfridge ANG base. Then the second one in Fort Custer, from there I just started scouring the net and found a total of six possible FEMA camps.

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm
July 11th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
What about the apparent constuction of Internment Camps in the United States, does FEMA actually need six camps in Michigan alone to harbor refugees from a natural disaster?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Okay.
July 11th, 2005  
greenarmy1980

Is this not a political forum, can we not take a look at all aspects of possible martial law scenarios?
July 11th, 2005  
03USMC

Sure. This however is a bit too X File-ish for me to take seriously.