United Press International: China troops go to Russia for terror drill

Well, if they're military, it means they're well documented. Which means you could easily use any excuse to find the person (bribe, blackmail, "oh I'm a relative") and use him to potentially become your inside man through again, bribe or blackmail.
As you can see, none of the photos of myself in the unit show myself or my name tag in a legible or easily identifiable manner. I have ensured no photo that goes on the net carries any name tags either.
An ordinary soldier may not think much of what he sees or does every day but for someone who wants to gather intelligence for any reason, the mundane every day stuff is EXACTLY what you want to know.
The vast majority of RoKMC photos I have seen are extremely boring and I prefer it that way.
The ski masked dudes are not simulated terrorists. They are obviously members of some kind of team that runs special operations. Wearing ski masks were obviously something they did because they thought it looked cool.
I think from the photos, the level of discipline in the Chinese military has improved significantly but again from the photos perhaps they don't have a high a standard on information security.

It's all Communist State run propaganda. Hence PERSEC does not apply. Also, it's the freaking Chi-Coms. From birth until death, the State has a file on them.

Back