Unit Flags

moving0target

Any chance that I'll be able to add an 82nd Airborne flag to my gear? I'm sure there are lots of others who would like to add similar. Thanks for the consideration. :mrgreen:

You guys are going to end up looking like those third world general's that have every medal known to man on their chest, only you'll do it with flags on computer "profile". :mrgreen:

Fluff

PJ24 said:
You guys are going to end up looking like those third world general's that have every medal known to man on their chest, only you'll do it with flags on computer "profile". :mrgreen:
I like your assessment of this, PJ.

PJ24 said:
Too funny, too true! :lol:

Let's not get greedy now.

korin3.jpg

Somehow I think I'll be alright with an Army flag and an 82nd flag...but I could always add all the national military flags and all the NATO symbols and the gender symbols and the NATOUNEU symbols andallofthebranchflagsand...

Well I think it'd look pretty spiffy... :sarc:

That guy with lot of medals was a russian. Yeah, I'll wait for Old Glory and Irish flag. *whistling* I'm waiting.....heh...nobody want to buy the French military.

Last edited:
he he:)
Would be cool with things like Scottish clan colors and such. fun stuff..
But then again.. maybe not. I dunno

Back