Uniform?

SigPig

Haven't seen this one yet...

What do you think is the best-looking uniform? I wish to see nationality and order of dress. Can be anything from ceremonials down to 'bats.

Despite the fact that I think I cut a fine figure in my garrison dress...

I think the sharpest uniform on the go is the USMC's dress blue with the white trousers.

J

rmc2.jpg

Australian Royal Military College Duntroon, Summer White Dress uniform.

This one, but _with_ the blue pants and red "blood stripe". If you know the reason it's there, it is much dearer than the white pants.

Charge_7 said:
This one, but _with_ the blue pants and red "blood stripe". If you know the reason it's there, it is much dearer than the white pants.

USMC Dress Blues would definetly have to be mine. I'd love to earn one some day.

USMC Dress Blue Alpha. No white trousers. Blu with the blood stripe for it's meaning. Besides the only ones authorized White Trop trousers are the pretty boy Parade Deck Jarheads :p

I always thought Marine Mess Dress made everybody look like extras from the Pirates of Penzance.

" I am the very model of a modern Major General." :lol: :lol:

Either the Canadian Navy Ceremonial Whites or the RMC Kingston Ceremonial Dress uniform would be my favorite.

Next to that would be the USMC Dress Blues.

I agree with you, 03, Marine blues are the best. I said so at the beginning of this topic, remember? I do, however, like Army blues second best. Very smart and not overly done. Nope, I'm not biased. 8)

SigPig said:
Haven't seen this one yet...

What do you think is the best-looking uniform? I wish to see nationality and order of dress. Can be anything from ceremonials down to 'bats.

Despite the fact that I think I cut a fine figure in my garrison dress...

I think the sharpest uniform on the go is the USMC's dress blue with the white trousers.

J

Good Lord! I was just getting all pumped to write USMC Blue Whites when I read the rest of your post. I can't remember the last time so much air went out of my balloon at the same time! Man alive! Anyways, I most heartily agree!

I too like uniforms that make you look good. However, i prefer the most functional ones, afterall, which one will let you fight better?

Back