Uniform? - Page 2

--
Boots

March 21st, 2005  
03USMC

You want to be a Wine Steward?
March 22nd, 2005  
Charge 7

I never cared that much for the mess dress uniform myself.

These look much better.

March 22nd, 2005  
03USMC

I always thought Marine Mess Dress made everybody look like extras from the Pirates of Penzance.

" I am the very model of a modern Major General."
--
Boots
March 22nd, 2005  
AFSteliga

Either the Canadian Navy Ceremonial Whites or the RMC Kingston Ceremonial Dress uniform would be my favorite.

Next to that would be the USMC Dress Blues.
March 22nd, 2005  
Charge 7

I agree with you, 03, Marine blues are the best. I said so at the beginning of this topic, remember? I do, however, like Army blues second best. Very smart and not overly done. Nope, I'm not biased. 8)
March 22nd, 2005  
Kilgore

I always thought that soldiers in chemical warfare gear always look intimidating.

March 25th, 2005  
silent driller

Topic: Re: Uniform?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigPig
Haven't seen this one yet...

What do you think is the best-looking uniform? I wish to see nationality and order of dress. Can be anything from ceremonials down to 'bats.

Despite the fact that I think I cut a fine figure in my garrison dress...

I think the sharpest uniform on the go is the USMC's dress blue with the white trousers.

J
Good Lord! I was just getting all pumped to write USMC Blue Whites when I read the rest of your post. I can't remember the last time so much air went out of my balloon at the same time! Man alive! Anyways, I most heartily agree!
March 29th, 2005  
cPFC/SAJROTC

I have to say US Army Dress Greens all the way. although USN Dress Whites look good too...but 2nd to Army Greens
April 6th, 2005  
Battleman

Well I would have to say the Waffen SS uniform tops all!

April 6th, 2005  
WarMachine

I too like uniforms that make you look good. However, i prefer the most functional ones, afterall, which one will let you fight better?