Unfaithful Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom making love with a strange woman. The wife became immediately upset. "You are a disrespectful pig!" she cried. "How dare you do this to me a faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving you. I want a divorce right away!" The husband replied "Hang on just a minute Love, so at least I can tell you what happened."

"Fine, go ahead," she sobbed, " but they'll be the last words you'll say to me!"

So, the husband began -- "Well, I was getting into the car to drive home from work and this lady here asked me for a ride to the shelter. She looked so down and out and defenseless that I took pity on her and so I let her into the car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and dirty. She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days!
So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas I made for you for dinner last night - the ones you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight. The poor thing devoured them in moments.. Since she needed a good clean up, I suggested she jump in the shower, and while she was doing that I realized her clothes were dirty and full of holes and weren't worth laundering, so I threw them away. Since she is about the same size as you are and because she needed clothes, I gave her those designer jeans that I gave you a couple of years ago as a 'just-because', but you won't use because you say they aren't the right designer.. I found the pretty blouse my sister gave you for Christmas last year that you don't use just to annoy her. I also gave her the underwear that I gave you as a gift on our anniversary, which you don't use because 'I don't have good taste', and I also gave her those boots you bought at the expensive boutique and won't use because someone at work has the same pair."
The husband took a quick breath and continued - "She was so grateful for my generous compassion and help, as I walked her to the door, she turned to me with tears of gratitude in her eyes and said, "Please, sir .... do you have anything else that your wife doesn't use?"

So here we are!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back