Unexplained stealth Helicopter found

Yossarian

Forum Resistance Leader
It has been brought up or debated, that an unidentified rotory craft was destroyed by U.S. special operatives that assaulted the Pakistani compound during the Bin Laden raid on May 1 2011.

This aircraft's CONCEPT has made appearances on MSNBC and even Aviation Weekly magazine.

So the idea is definitely not new,

But I think personally it all makes crystal sense, Bin Laden, in all actuality wasn't going to take out Al Qaeda, but the political importance of this mission would most likely press military commanders and defense department politicians, to rush or buy an secret aircraft.

This aircraft being destroyed after the "hard controlled landing" it experienced during the raid, follows typical U.S. behavior on sensitive technology left behind after an military operation if it can not be recovered, it is destroyed to prevent enemy capture.

So as for (what) this aircraft is called or looks like most likely will not be determined until maybe years, or if an American Adversary exhibits it or information on it, which if the technology is very secret or effective, unlikely. (according to the history of American secret aircraft)

It may be a UH 60 modified version, two reasons I feel this if it is a modified Blackhawk.

Number 1

Congressional funding for advanced projects is near the bansaw on budget cutting right now, and making a completely NEW project (this ain't the 90s anymore) is not going to be easy.

Number 2

The Blackhawk works, it's had awesome service records around the world in service to multiple armed services.

So put both these together and you have a budget healthy and effectively based stealth utility helicopter.

And what better place to try it out than in a special forces environment?

This is, well just my guesstimating,

So if you want to chop it up, then please by all means.

If you have any thought or guesstimating of your own then likewise to the first,

Corrections are also very welcome

Thanks,

Yo,

Last edited:
Dude, can you write coherently?
Thanks.

I gots no psell chcek....

Okay I fixed it.

Also, on the few photos I can see, it looks like maybe radar dissipating edges? Who knows what kind of paint coat is on it,maybe that silvery stuff the USAF developed, or advanced composites, if I could, I would love to see the engine covers and what kind of infrared dissipating edges cover the exhaust.

But, I'll wait until time desclassifies this aircraft, sure may take a decade, but it will be worth it.

Last edited:
Yeah, just the tail section is interesting. It has the same cover style like the Comanche did, that flat dome. I'm sure the rotors were the same too, sound dissipating, etc... And I would also love to see it declassified, but like you said, it'll be a while.

In fact, if this unit that carried the SEALs was similar to the 160th maybe, or maybe an airforce special forces aviation unit, then I could almost garuntee that lessons learned via the research of the RAH 66, was carried over to this aircraft as well, it would be a waste ignore all that knowledge gained, so I would like you said, not be very surprised if this was kissing cousin to the RAH 66.

I'd love to look under her skirt! Just a peek even, I would drink a gallon of high grade kerosene just to see where it came from.

But look at the hub on the rotor top, it looks like it has a smooth clean edge on the hub to cover the rough edges of where the rotors attach to the rotor shaft.

The rotors themselves would most definitely would be constructed or coated with stealth composite materials.

The underlying airframe is what I am interested in, they say this thing (or whatever it is) hit a patch of cool mountain air, and lost allot of collective over the compound.

Which is understandable considering it was full of fuel and fully loaded SF guys.

A sudden loss of lift would be catastrophic for staying airborne, I am just glad they all got out okay,

This just goes to show you how dangerous airborne special operations can be!

Last edited:
Back