Under the knife

TI,
I hurt my hip seven months ago and didn't even start hurting until about a month ago. I went from limping to using a cane and finally, I'm on crutches and have my Xrays and MRIs done. Seems I broke some blood vessels and part of my femur is dying for lack of blood. I will talk to another Dr. the 29th but won't go under the saw until the first part of January. I didn't think any part of my body could hurt as bad as a bone. I'm popping Vicodin like jelly beans.

The first time I went to a hospital overnight was when I was 61 and that was for a sleep apnea test. Take care and I hope it wasn't your favored arm.:shoothea:

Hope you get better soon! Seems like everyone is having surgery here lately..im scheduled for the 29th of nov. Closer i get to the 29th...the more it scares me...

Hope you get better soon! Seems like everyone is having surgery here lately..im scheduled for the 29th of nov. Closer i get to the 29th...the more it scares me...

Well, CLC, those Mercedes Sportsters don't pay for themselves. But, I'll gladly make a payment to get rid of this pain and crutches.
The clowns I work with are plotting to vaseline my crutch tips.:roll:

I still feel a little creepy parking in handicapped zones, and taking an elevator up one floor to my cube. Hope yours works out, take care.

Well, CLC, those Mercedes Sportsters don't pay for themselves. But, I'll gladly make a payment to get rid of this pain and crutches.
The clowns I work with are plotting to vaseline my crutch tips.:roll:

I still feel a little creepy parking in handicapped zones, and taking an elevator up one floor to my cube. Hope yours works out, take care.

Thanks..same to you...

Back