Unconstitutional Search prompts foul cries from Congressional Republicians

Come on guys, we are discussing other people's opinion and so called facts, that aren't worth the paper it is written on. Shall we stick to the subject?
Last thing I read was that the republicans were the one aggravating to Bush's condoned search.

Ted said:
Come on guys, we are discussing other people's opinion and so called facts, that aren't worth the paper it is written on. Shall we stick to the subject?
Last thing I read was that the republicans were the one aggravating to Bush's condoned search.
Heavens-to-betsy ... don't confuse Phoenix with anything as remotely similar as "the facts" ... if he can't jump up on his soapbox and use improper language to describe a Democrat (or) call anyone who disagrees with his opinion names (or) blame a Democrat for every bad thing that has taken place in the world since the "great flood", he is unhappy (NOTE: He is unable to face the "fact" that Republicans are "the other party", and make just as many booboos as their Democratic counterparts. There is enough blame to go around for all concerned in the capital. His buddy (GW Bush), has done more to set this country back towards the dark ages than any other president in history and Phoenix can't see it, GW is his knight in shining armor ... WHAT A HOOT.............

Y'know, being that it was a representative from my state, I'm not surprised. Have you seen Melancon's insults towards congress regarding Katrina? sorry, bub, but aren't you supposed to be concerned with the welfare of a state before AND after a disaster? LA politics are pathetic- due to political motivation, our mayor dissolved our entire police force last year. The last guy leaves effective June or July 1st.

So in conclusion, I'm really not surprised.

Back