Unclassified report from CIA Iraq WMD Program as of June2001

phoenix80

Banned
Unclassified report from CIA Iraq WMD Program as of June 2001

Unclassified Report to Congress on the Acquisition of Technology Relating to WMD ^ | 1 January Through 30 June 2001 | Director of Central Intelligence

http://www.odci.gov/cia/reports/721_reports/jan_jun2001.htm#4

------------------------

I am posting this for those who are still curious to know what has happened since then and what the truth was!
AND
Next time you hear the Democrats say Bush hyped false WMD claims and the CIA tried to warn the administration, just point to this CIA report. The Democrats keep pointing to some magical date of February 2002 as the date the WMD information was hyped but the report above was as of June 2001, before 9/11.

Re: Unclassified report from CIA Iraq WMD Program as of June

phoenix80 said:
Unclassified report from CIA Iraq WMD Program as of June 2001

Unclassified Report to Congress on the Acquisition of Technology Relating to WMD ^ | 1 January Through 30 June 2001 | Director of Central Intelligence

http://www.odci.gov/cia/reports/721_reports/jan_jun2001.htm#4

------------------------

I am posting this for those who are still curious to know what has happened since then and what the truth was!
AND
Next time you hear the Democrats say Bush hyped false WMD claims and the CIA tried to warn the administration, just point to this CIA report. The Democrats keep pointing to some magical date of February 2002 as the date the WMD information was hyped but the report above was as of June 2001, before 9/11.

Please don't attempt to cloud the issue with facts. The state of being in total denial and ignorance is much more comfortable and easier to wrap a weak mind around. :D :D

phoenix80 said:
beg your pardon?!

I am not doing that, I am trying to discover the facts and clear the clouds!

I'm being facetious. I agree with you wholeheartedly. "Obscuring the issue with facts" is an old figure of speech meaning that no one is interested in listening to what's actual facts, only what they believe.

phoenix80 said:
oh ok.. my apologies.

No problem. I personally think that most of what Hussein had acquired in the way of nuclear and biological material was shipped to Syria.

I just think he played one of the best poker games in the history of international politics. He just forgot that in this kind of "wild west poker" you might get shot for bluffing a flush.

Back