anti-us-009.jpg

anti-us-010.jpg

anti-us-012.jpg

anti-us-048.jpg

anti-us-045.jpg

anti-us-041(Sept_21).jpg

anti-us-035(23Nov02).jpg

anti-us-032(18Nov02).jpg

mmmmmmmm,Ⅰ,m very tired・・・・and can,t understand why south koreans do such rude things.It,s terrible!

i think 13thredneck would have smth to say abt that.

though there is a difference between not wanting to be taken over by north korea and loving all americans. and just becuase "the americans are keeping us safe from NK" is does not mean they necessarily love you.

you cant be loved by all. even your allies. everyone pissed everyone off sometime. deal with it and move on

I guess they dont learn in school, "Lots of Americans died for your right to protest" "pfft yeh riiight, :cen: ing americans"

Half of those demonstrators don't know what they are doing there in the first place - and the other half are so young that they can't tell the difference...

So many times people are just showing up to see what's going on.

Why not pop some CS and see what's happening?

Locke said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_desecration

interesting that apart from hong kong, all countries are western. why is this?
people only burn western flags? no one burns other flags? or is it just that it is not reported?

or is it just we have different methods of expressing rage and anger?

They burn the flags of those countries whose involved in a region or specific country, most of the time it is a western country with a different belief and political structure than themselves.

We may help them but they hate us never the less.

But what did they burn these flags for? I have troubles believing that people start burning flags spontanious... So what's the background on this, can anybody tell me?

Sandy, what was the point of posting that?

Starting flamewars and general s**t-stirring are not allowed on these forums.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back