The UN is Up To No Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darcia

Did any of you here about that the UN is calling for a resolution for America to drop it's trade embargo on Cuba...if the Un think they can govern what America does they have something else coming.

Dameon said:
Did any of you here about that the UN is calling for a resolution for America to drop it's trade embargo on Cuba...if the Un think they can govern what America does they have something else coming.

Yea, I heard about it. The U.N. is a :cen: ed up organization that takes people's rights too. Unfortunately for us, many people support the U.N. on the basis that it stands against the U.S. They see it as sort of system of checks and balances and I understand their concern but… The reality of the situation is that the U.N. wants total control of all nations and they have no problem stepping on civil rights or a country's business to get there. The U.N. has shown to the world that it doesn’t give a damn about world peace with all it's scandals.

Sadly there are a few people in our government (mostly Democrats) that are willing to cede some rights to the U.N. If we give em' an inch I swear they will take a mile... As for my political ideology, I am a Libertarian and I like the senator Joe Biden (D) from Delaware, but such presidents as Bill Clinton, and John Kerry are for handing over our rights to the U.N. Heck, Bill Clinton wanted to turn over the U.S. military to the U.N. but thanks to our Supreme Court (ya got to love those old guys) he was stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back