Ultimate Villains

View Poll Results :Which Superhero has the best villians?
Superman 2 13.33%
Batman 5 33.33%
Spiderman 1 6.67%
X Men 3 20.00%
Flash 0 0%
Fantastic 4 0 0%
Other 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

--
Ultimate Villains

July 9th, 2005  
Lupos

Topic: Ultimate Villains

Ultimate Villains
Seeing that Superhero movies are once again here to say, I ask this question who has the greatest villains. I ask if you could not just answer but give a reason for your choice. I start by saying Batman. My reasons are that not only do his villains not use superpowers, which kind of makes them more believable, but they all in one way or another represent a part of him.
July 9th, 2005  
behemoth79

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles baby!!!!!

Shredder was the best villain of all time. I mean cmon. kung fu and lots of pointy objects.

Shredder>all other villains
July 9th, 2005  
ghost457

Quote:
Originally Posted by behemoth79
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles baby!!!!!

Shredder was the best villain of all time. I mean cmon. kung fu and lots of pointy objects.

Shredder>all other villains
right on!! i agree 100%, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles *theme song* cowabunga dude!!! lol, they are the best, ever.
--
Ultimate Villains
July 9th, 2005  
Lupos

What!!! Batman could so own the Turtles in a 1 on 1 fight.
July 9th, 2005  
behemoth79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupos
What!!! Batman could soown the Turtles in a 1 on 1 fight.
how? leonardo would chop him into pieces alone. donatello would whack him in the head so much hed go into a seizure, raphael would stab him a couple times, and michaelangelo... well he would just confuse batman with the way he talks. i mean cmon, smaurai turtles versus a man dressed as a bat.
July 10th, 2005  
Lupos

Okay, first things first, I remember the old cartoons. The turtles weren't very ninja-like. How could they, they're giant, green freakin' turtles. It's not exactly very easy to use stealth when you're a giant turtle. Two, Batman would have those four all disarmed before beginning the fight. He knows to disarm his opponents when he himself is armed only with bat-shaped shurikens. Then he would wait in the shadows above them and pick them off one at a time. However, if this were Master Splinter we were talking about it may pose more of a challenge.
On the issue of Shredder, I can only say sorry but I just see him as a generic Yakuza leader with pointy things.
July 11th, 2005  
behemoth79

ok fine Mr. Literal. Bat shaped shurikens would never fly straight. Did you see the TMNT movies? theres this one scene where the girl... forgot her name, wants them to hide. before she can say, "guys hide" theyre out of sight. besides they were mutated and tought by a huge rat. how awesome is that?

besides this is about villains. shredder just owns.
August 2nd, 2005  
wife of lips

I came in here to name my fav villains but unfortunately I cant think of any.
August 3rd, 2005  
LIPS

Superman and his arch enemy Lex Luther(sp) but because of supermans superior powers of mainly fighting crime all the bad guys would have to be his villians but Lex is the number one bad guy.
August 3rd, 2005  
wife of lips

Hang on, What about the thin man from Charlies Angels.