The ultimate story post

dougal

OK heres the deal, when you click on view more emoticons for more smiley heads you see a page,

For 500milbucks put a line (story) after every face as if it were you in your daily routine.

It has to be some what funny.

Good luck.

lol I don't really get it, but it sounds amusing! So you want us to use every single emoticon to make a story out of them? And you said "as if it were in your daily routine." Does that mean that it has to be a true story, or just something slightly realistic?

:sleep: I was sleeping that day :drill: and In comes my father waking me up shouting "WAKE UP LADIES"! as my brothers were in the same room :coffee: ahh then had some morning coffee :crybaby: and the I remembered that I had to go to work! :sick: "but am sick" said I :evil: father was so angry and said alot of censored words :salute2: was all I could do.. :bored: work was pretty boring :shock: when all ofa sudden, WE WERE UNDER ATTACK :horsie: :horsie: :horsie: I ordered my men to mount their steeds and charge the enemy! :? but things dont look good.. :tank: :tank: :tank: tanks were the steeds of our enemies! :bang: what am i to do now !?! :pray: surrender was the answer.. :pirate: was my former picture before I surrendered :salute: but when i did surrender, the enemy annexed us to their ranks, giving me these stinking clothes :biggun: heavy wepon training was for all day :box: then physical and oh my God :CG: finally I was accepted and graduated :cheers: partied :rockin: danced :tank: went home with my new steed :read: showed my report to my father :cowb: he was pleased :sleep: and then finally had chance to sleep .. the end

Well, I was riding my tank down main street :tank: When all of a sudden :shock: :peace: EEK! Frenchmen! "Johnson, man the .50" I yelled. :biggun: "Aye sir!" :salute2: "Smith, give me covering fire on that roof" I called in the :camo: I camoed up, grabbed my M16 :m16shoot: , which turned to a sword as I mounted on to my noble steed :horsie: "CHARGE!" :2guns: :9mm: :m16shoot: :sniper: :biggun:
The French retreated to their bunkers :hide: I called in the Village People to go fight the french hand-to-hand :visor: :cowb: :CG: . :brave: My men charged the bunker where the Village People and the Frenchies were drinking wine :drunkb: an listening to rock music :rock: . I called up santa to see if he wanted to come over :santa: but he was busy boxing in Thailand :box:

I had one hell of a hangover the next morning, I'll tell you what :sick:

man what is it with u and the french :lol:

was taking some quiz the other day and guess what:

"you are Charles de Gaulle" and I was like :shock: :shock: :lol:

nice story btw 8)

:D rebelled against :firedevi: and had the brains :whip: out of :D. All because :D :sniper: at :firedevi:. It was a :shoothea: idea. I'm a :twisted: little :cen: and I had :jump: doing it.

Back