THE Ultimate Invention

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
http://www.tempratech.com/chill1.html

The I.C. Can™ is the result of the solid partnership of Tempra Technology and Crown Holdings, who are currently discussing commercialization and marketing of this self-refridgerating can to top beverage companies. Imagine: an icy cold beverage without refrigerated vending machines or bulky ice chests.

The world’s first self-refridgerating can is finally here! It works. It’s safe. And its development is a result of the partnership of Tempra Technology and Crown Holdings.

The advanced design utilizes the latest breakthroughs in thermal, insulating and vacuum heat pump technology. The self-contained I.C. Can™ is the approximate size of a 500 ml beverage can. This includes the beverage container itself, and the integral self-cooling device.

:pray:

Makes me think of the cold packs. Distilled water and another chemical (dang it I forget which) combine to create some pretty cold temps. I think the other chemical is not non toxic and is not environmentally friendly though.

Ah, the wonders of modern science. No wasting time on cancer research or building cars that run on water and emit oxygen.

Well, the good news is that the soda or beer will only cost five cents per pint but the bad news is that the can will be $50.00 each in quantity. I'll just carry my cooler with me.

Missileer said:
Well, the good news is that the soda or beer will only cost five cents per pint but the bad news is that the can will be $50.00 each in quantity. I'll just carry my cooler with me.

Sounds good to me...Im a student myself, and most of the vending machines are cool already..so at 75 cents a pop compared to $50.00...I think Ill stick with the veding machines...good luck to the rest of u fellas though...

You can pack a six pack sans cooler and no matter where or when you decide to imbibe its cold... I see great implications for this in the military field alone. Post mission debriefing regardless of where you are Top can bestow ice cold brew for his boys.
:)

bulldogg said:
You can pack a six pack sans cooler and no matter where or when you decide to imbibe its cold... I see great implications for this in the military field alone. Post mission debriefing regardless of where you are Top can bestow ice cold brew for his boys.
:)
What's wrong with the 'old' refrigerator in the garage?? It has outlived it's usefulness in the kitchen ... but ... you can't beat it for those hot summer days when a 'cool brewski' hits the spot. lol

bulldogg said:
Can't hump a fridge on a LRRP.
;)

That's for dang sure. Wouldn't want to hump a small cooler either for that matter. I wonder what the weight of the cans will be? Are they reusable/recyclable?

Dunno...we have some cups at my house that kinda do the same thing...They are metal cups and as soon as you pour the drink in, the cups get mega-cold! Just 1 cube of ice and they can stick your fingers to the sides...Theyre awesome.

"Youth kicks ass!"

5.56X45mm said:
Ahhh, the old Garage Fridge.

I'm glad that I still have one.

HA! The first sign of old age- nostalgia.
Muah ah ah ah ah!!!
stormtrooper.gif

Back