THE Ultimate Invention - Page 2

--
Boots

March 31st, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Well, the good news is that the soda or beer will only cost five cents per pint but the bad news is that the can will be $50.00 each in quantity. I'll just carry my cooler with me.
Sounds good to me...Im a student myself, and most of the vending machines are cool already..so at 75 cents a pop compared to $50.00...I think Ill stick with the veding machines...good luck to the rest of u fellas though...
April 1st, 2006  
bulldogg

You can pack a six pack sans cooler and no matter where or when you decide to imbibe its cold... I see great implications for this in the military field alone. Post mission debriefing regardless of where you are Top can bestow ice cold brew for his boys.
April 1st, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
You can pack a six pack sans cooler and no matter where or when you decide to imbibe its cold... I see great implications for this in the military field alone. Post mission debriefing regardless of where you are Top can bestow ice cold brew for his boys.
What's wrong with the 'old' refrigerator in the garage?? It has outlived it's usefulness in the kitchen ... but ... you can't beat it for those hot summer days when a 'cool brewski' hits the spot. lol
--
Boots
April 1st, 2006  
bulldogg

Can't hump a fridge on a LRRP.
April 1st, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
Can't hump a fridge on a LRRP.
That's for dang sure. Wouldn't want to hump a small cooler either for that matter. I wonder what the weight of the cans will be? Are they reusable/recyclable?
April 1st, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Dunno...we have some cups at my house that kinda do the same thing...They are metal cups and as soon as you pour the drink in, the cups get mega-cold! Just 1 cube of ice and they can stick your fingers to the sides...Theyre awesome.
April 2nd, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Ahhh, the old Garage Fridge.

I'm glad that I still have one.
April 2nd, 2006  
tomtom22

Cool!
April 6th, 2006  
bulldogg

Topic: "Youth kicks ass!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
Ahhh, the old Garage Fridge.

I'm glad that I still have one.
HA! The first sign of old age- nostalgia.
Muah ah ah ah ah!!!