The Ultimate Geography-score!

Ted

Since Cooler King put in that link to these topography test, I have seen scores about that forum regarding these tests. It seems like good fun to make an official score list, so we can seperate the boys from men. Furthermore we can theorize about the lack of knowledge all over the globe! Are the Yanks really that dense or do we have our own geographical illiterates? So gents, put on your sh*t-kickers and kick some sh*t.

Like this: African capitals-level 3, Try #1, Region Name; all Africa, Score 52/52, % Correct = 100%, Time = 219 seconds.

It goes to without saying that I count on your word not to cheat, because that will make for invalid data and wrong conclusion. Let alone be a poor sport!

US States, level 8:
Trail #1, Correct 45/50 % correct = 90% Final Score 269, Time 831 sec.

But dropping Colorado into a blind map is next to bloody impossible! (And Yes, Mighty, I think I can withstand your awesome brainpower on this subject!)

The Cooler King said:
Those ones where you have to drag, drop, rotate, AND resize are tough.
The tougher the better, dude. 8)
The only real HATEFUL thing is when it says wrong if you type like "Saint" instead of "St.", or "Congo" instead of "Rep. of the Congo" or stuff like that.

Last edited:
rotc boy said:
real Americans fail geography

so i guess im not American cuz i passed that class with an 82 8)

No my friend, real Americans don't fail geography. Real Americans are intellectuals such as Ben Franklin and Thomas Paine and James Madison. The rest of those idiots give us a bad name.

The Cooler King said:
No my friend, real Americans don't fail geography. Real Americans are intellectuals such as Ben Franklin and Thomas Paine and James Madison. The rest of those idiots give us a bad name.

your an honorable man my good friend Cooler..

I admire this spirit of yours, I do. :)

:salute:

Back