July 10th, 2008  
Del Boy

Topic: UK Muslims reject Sharia.

UK Muslims reject Sharia.
Here's a little commonsense at last.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-reject-Sharia
July 11th, 2008  
A Can of Man

The only ones who really legitimize the criminals seem to be us who don't understand the problem.
July 11th, 2008  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Del Boy
Here's a little commonsense at last.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-reject-Sharia
Of all the bad ideas Ive heard in politics having a dual legal system (of any type, not just Sheria) was about the worse I have ever heard. How come most Muslims in the UK thought this was a terrible idea whilist the Arch-Bishop and the Chief Justice did not.

Perhaps living in strict Sheria law country like Saudi Arabia, Iran, or Sudan might enlighten them of what Sheria law entails.
--
UK Muslims reject Sharia.
July 12th, 2008  
Del Boy

Agreed again MM. But I have to tell you that if this is correct it is music to my ears. I cannot bear the divisions recently created in my country, which has such a fine record of absorbing immigrants.
July 12th, 2008  
Insomniac

as i have said (not here, to an IRL friend)

i have no problem with INTEGRATING immigrants. but if you come over here and expect us to change for you, you may f*ck off and die in a godforsaken hellhole being tortured by a thousand demons for all i care.
July 12th, 2008  
Del Boy

Saying the same thing, but in somewhat different words. We sorely need integration.

According to today's news reports, France has refused citizenship to a Muslim woman on the grounds of her acceptance of complete subservience to men and for wearing a full- face Burqa. She has been told that this means she is living a seperate existance to the French and this is unacceptable. She is at risk of deportation, although she has lived there for some time.

The French are not messing with this stuff, obviously.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=y&searchPhrase=no+french+citizenship +for+radical+Muslim+wife
July 13th, 2008  
mmarsh

The French do not believe in multiculturism, only integration. If you decide to live in France you live by their rules or you leave.

They also have a low toleration for Radical Islam, people who have views like Hamza are not publically welcome here, if they stay they have to go underground and risk arrest and deportation, and this is risky because they are sometimes denounced by their own.
July 13th, 2008  
A Can of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
The French do not believe in multiculturism, only integration. If you decide to live in France you live by their rules or you leave.
As it should be.
July 13th, 2008  
Del Boy

MM - France has it right. That is all the Brits ask, a commonsense approach to immigration. But our government is constantly running in the opposite direction, as though their intent is to stuff as many multi-cultural adherents in before the train hits the buffers. It is like watching the death-wish of a culture unfolding before our eyes.

Vive La France!
July 15th, 2008  
84RFK

Interesting, for some reason this French solution doesn't get through in the media...bloody PC media then..