Uh oh :/

Rabs

You brain is neither specifically male nor female in the way you perceive things. As bad as this sounds it can easily mean that you are capable of combining both gender aspects to your advantage. Rather than being genderless you are possibly able think freely. This does not mean that you are bisexual or androgynous or indecisive, but it might.
Either

71% Female

64% Male

50% Neither

Uh oh. *notices his particuarly fine hair styleing* *gulp*

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=105370

You scored as Female.

Being mostly female by thought, is even though (still) considered inferior to masculinity in Western culture, a good thing in many ways:By definition it means that you are more creative, and sensitive towards your environment, enabling you to express yourself freely.

Either 64%
Female 64%
Neither 64%
Male 36%

LOL How funny!!! :)

You scored as Male.

Being mostly male, within your structures of thinking simply means that your reasoning powers are the way they are perceived in Western Culture higher than the one of the opposite sex. Psychoanalsis claims this to come at the price of creative expression - a rational thinker can not think out of the box it is claimed. Yet, many creative Minds were men.

61% Male
57% Either
36% Neither
21% Female

Of course, what did they expect, a girly-man? Pardon me while I tear this New York City telephone book in half.

Last edited:
I scored as Male 8) phew that was close

Being mostly male, within your structures of thinking simply means that your reasoning powers are the way they are perceived in Western Culture higher than the one of the opposite sex. Psychoanalsis claims this to come at the price of creative expression - a rational thinker can not think out of the box it is claimed. Yet, many creative Minds were men.

male 64%

Either 50%

Niether 50%

female 43%

You scored as Male

Male: 64%
Either: 64%
Female: 46%
Neither: 32%

I believe these types of quizzes can sometimes be fun ... but ... do I think they really mean anything? ABSOLUTELY NOT ... even psychologists have a major problem trying to pigeonhole certain types of personalities. Most of these quizzes are geared towards comic relief and serve no useful purpose.

That is why I very seldom take these quizzes ... I am a man who is quite sure who he is and doesn't need the primatur (seal of approval), of some silly quiz to validate himself.

Chief Bones said:
I believe these types of quizzes can sometimes be fun ... but ... do I think they really mean anything? ABSOLUTELY NOT ... even psychologists have a major problem trying to pigeonhole certain types of personalities. Most of these quizzes are geared towards comic relief and serve no useful purpose.

That is why I very seldom take these quizzes ... I am a man who is quite sure who he is and doesn't need the primatur (seal of approval), of some silly quiz to validate himself.
I agree except, I do the quizzes because they're fun and I like to waste time.
Haha, weird

You scored as Neither.
1142421827questionmark.PNG

You think neither like a man or a woman. What you are you may decide for yourself. Most people will consider you strange, alien, weird or funny. You are probably quite interesting.
var img_str1="";img_str1="
forum
"; var result_str1="";Neither
61%Either
57%Male
54%Female
39%var graph_str1="Neither
61%Either
57%Male
54%Female
39%";function get_code(){var result_str=" You scored as Neither. "+result_str1+"
Should you be MALE or FEMALE?*
created with QuizFarm.com";var graph_str=""+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";var img_str="";if(img_str1!="") img_str = ""+img_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";else img_str="No Images";var all_str=""+img_str1+" You scored as Neither. "+result_str1+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com"; if(document.frm_code.code.value=="all"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=all_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="graph"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=graph_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="text"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=result_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="pic"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=img_str;}}

Last edited:
You scored as <b>Neither</b>. You think neither like a man nor like a woman. What you are you may decide for yourself. Most people will consider you strange, alien, weird or funny. You are probably quite interesting.<br><br><table

You scored as Either.
1142421770ladies_and_mens_toilet_sig.gif

You brain is neither specifically male, nor female in the way you perceive your surroundings. As bad as this may sound to some, it can easily mean that you are capable of combining both gender aspects to your advantage. Rather than being genderless you are possibly able think freely. This does not mean that you are bisexual or androgynous or indecisive, but it might.

Either 96%
Male 64%
Female 61%
Neither 32%

Well I can't make up my mind LOL. :mrgreen:
And I'm NOT bisexual!!!

Last edited:
Back