UGH! I'm sick right now! *sad face*

Uhm Ok Grad my friends Sword and HJ said two good games on the arcade are Homerun and Yetisport. I'm not familiar with the Arcade, but you can trust what they said.

FutureHMSGrad said:
Pourquoi aucunes autres langues ne sont-ils pas permises? (Why aren't any other languages allowed?)

Languages other than English are not allowed because the forum staff is very poorly educated and we cannot moderate what we cannot read. Redleg has us all working nights at the milforum international linguistics academy though, so we should be up to speed right quick.

:lol:

Redneck said:
FutureHMSGrad said:
Pourquoi aucunes autres langues ne sont-ils pas permises? (Why aren't any other languages allowed?)

Languages other than English are not allowed because the forum staff is very poorly educated and we cannot moderate what we cannot read. Redleg has us all working nights at the milforum international linguistics academy though, so we should be up to speed right quick.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: Just because the staff is poorly educated doesn't mean we should not blah blah blah and this blah blah and that blah blah ok ok :sorry: peace :peace:
Yeah and on a side note I'm known for my ahem well French is not one of my favorite languages, that is :evil:

Oh, thanks for explaining that Redneck. I thought that it was just some random rule that was in effect for no apparent reason. :D

Hey hey Italian_Guy! You know what happens when I try to speak Italian!!! :oops: :lol: I'll speak Italian when I PM you, but you'll have to excuse the words that my translator messes up, and confuses with body parts! hahaha

Welcome aboard, FutureHMSGrad. 8)
I have been away for a week and find that you have been burning up the boards!
Hope you are feeling better by now.

Thank you very much tomtom! Yes, I'm feeling a little bit better luckily. :D haha I guess that I have been a little bit of everywhere on these boards, but I was home sick! Do you really expect me to leave topics UNanswered??? LOL

~*Brittany*~

Jeez, I spend a week cleaning up my office (changing jobs), and look at whom I find upon coming back. :)

Welcome aboard, Brittany. There's a thread in the General Chat forum that has all of our pics in it, check it out and feel free to post up your own.

Any idea of what you want to specialize in? I had originally planned on pediatric emergency medicine, but life took me on a completely different course...

Oh yes! I've taken over the place! LOL

I decided not to post my picture because I've had problems with stalkers online becoming obsessed with me before, but thanks for informing me of the thread. :D

Well, I plan on specializing in neurology or possibly psychology. Pediatric emergency medicine would be horrible! On top of taking care of people and saving their lives, you've got to be patient enough to listen to the children cry all the time. You'd be a SAINT if you did that! haha What type of medicine are you in now?

Thanks Doody! Unfortunately we HAVE met... because you locked my thread! :firedevi: haha I'm just kidding. You know that I still love ya. ;)

~*Brittany*~

FutureHMSGrad said:
What type of medicine are you in now?
Actually, I'm not. Never made it to medical school, I was prepping to apply when my boss (CEO of a hospital here in NYC) promoted me to senior management. Now I'm active-duty with the USPHS, doing public health emergency/disaster management.

Of course it will be! I don't see a reason to ever let it stop! It's my welcome thread! It's my baby! LOL I think that I have become one of the most well-known new people here, so I'd like to believe that I've earned to at least have my thread kept active. :lol: Thanks! Enjoy your weekend!

~*Brittany*~

Back