UFO sightings on India-China border

Xion

Why are Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) and China National Space Administration (CNSA) tight lipped about recent encounters with UFOs?

SOURCE: http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/11-01m-04.asp

Indian sky has been the scene of numerous UFOs in recent days. According to some of the Indian Space Research Organization officials who are officially tight lipped there are lots of excitement about this topic. Many are hinting that in 2012 there will be an official landing in six different countries all over the world. India is one of the six chosen. The UFOs are mainly performing scouting missions to establish contacts with Indian Government and military. India is being told on how to tackle the nuclear, space technology and other advanced technologies.

India is definitely going to gain from these recent encounters. One of the ISRO engineers recently spoke about India’s most advanced secret project on anti-gravity propulsion systems and the fact that some scientists are in the process of studying this advanced technology in a package form. When asked what he really meant by “package” form, his reply was readymade technologies made easy for absorption and utilization instead of invention.

In addition, Indian Air Force personnel also indicated some interesting projects in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, India’s premiere organization for avionic research, development and production. Three of them were interesting on anti-gravity propulsion and making crafts weightless. The stealth technology project was also interesting – the mechanism of making flying objects invisible real time.

It is true that ISRO engineers and technicians were in different location of Himalayas and they are still doing something near India China borders. It does not make sense that they are preparing a spacecraft-launching site in Haimalayas. Then why are they so eager to position themselves in Himalayas?

Interestingly Chinese Space Organization – CNSA (China National Space Administration) has also undertaken similar activities on the other side of Himalayas. Sources say they have undertaken similar projects. And China is also one of the six nations where such landings will take place in 2012.

For some reason, like USA and Russia (back then Soviet Union) China is also backtracking on manned lunar exploration! In Beijing, among some Government inner circles, there is a profound rumor that China is being “told” to abandon any manned space journey above 100 miles from earth till 2012.

Source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=4236

Is Contact Under Way in India?
03-Nov-2004

Persistent stories out of India indicate that something extraordinary is happening there involving UFOs. An Indian engineer working on antigravity propulsion has described studying advanced technology in "package" form--technologies ready made to be analyzed and duplicated. But where are they from?

Since October 10, everyone from members of the Indian Military to young children have reported seeing multiple UFOs of all shapes and sizes near the high altitude glaciers in the Tarai region of India, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from the Chinese border. Indian Air Force pilots in the region have complained of unexplained instrument jamming and spotting the objects in the air during flight. Even a Buddhist monk, apparently not surprised by the activity, claims that the UFOs have been in the area since 1998.

Sumit Chatterjee reports that despite the military’s usual tight lipped response on account of national security, some officials have responded bluntly and confirmed the presence of UFOs in the area. Indian ufologists suspect that the flurry of activity is related to the local rumor that beings from Sirius will land in the area within the next seven years, though not reveal themselves until 2012.

The Indian-Chinese border has recently been overcome with military activity, though it is unclear whether it is related to the increase in sightings. Chinese tanks were reportedly sent to investigate an artificial lake that had mysteriously appeared and threatened to flood the Indian Sutlej river valley. Upon reaching the area, however, they found that the lake had mysteriously disappeared. Chatterjee suggests that the extraterrestrials melted a glacier to form the lake in order to keep the Chinese tanks from reaching the border.

A UFO Roundup correspondent in India, Krishnari Bai Dharapurnanda, reports that according to the Indian Space Research Organization the extraterrestrials are constructing a fortress in the Himalayas for an unknown purpose and wished to keep Chinese tanks from the border.

Offering another explanation of the increased military and UFO presence in the Tarai region, Chinese UFO Roundup correspondent Chen Jilin reported a rumor that Extraterrestrials are in cooperation with the Chinese Communist Party and New Delhi to fend off an attack from Americans or Israelis.

The Himalayas have always been a place of mystery and awe.There are Indian military bases at these great altitudes and the soldiers positioned there usually have a tale or two like these to tell.
There's definitely something unusual going on in these places if not UFO's.

rajkhalsa it seems too many are spotting them ...

Indian scientist spots UFO

AHMEDABAD: When a team of geologists went on an expedition to the Himalayas, they were hardly prepared for an encounter of a different kind. A scientist of the ISRO's Space Application Centre here, who was part of the team, now claims that the team members sighted an unidentified object at 14,500 feet that "could be a UFO." ISRO is now studying photographs of the 'object' taken by team members.

Anil Kulkarni, a marine and water resources scientist at SAC, said it could also be an object used for spying.

Members of the team, which also had professors from different universities and students, were on a mission to study the Samudra Tapu glacier.

Kulkarni says he is aware of some countries reportedly using spying devices like satellites, balloons and even flying objects. "We can confirm whether it is an object from outer space or a spying device only after the photos are analysed by experts and the other team members give their versions."

"The object was about four feet in height with a red balloon and many white ones. It hovered around for about 45 minutes some 200 metres from us. We were curious to know more and took photographs," said Anil Kulkarni, a marine and water resources scientist with the city-based Space Application Centre (SAC) of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).

He was part of the team that spotted and photographed the object during a just-concluded study trip to the northern state of Himachal Pradesh, bordering China.

While camping in the Samudra Tapu glacier region, 14,500 feet above sea level, near Chandratal, Kulkarni saw the curious object at 7.00 a.m. Sep 27.

"There were balloons attached to this unusual object. It had 'legs' but we could not see the 'hands'. It was moving closer to the hilltop. The object started moving in our direction when we started walking towards it. But when our porters made a noise, it moved away towards the hilltop," he said.

The object remained stationary for about five minutes after reaching the hilltop, then moved away in another direction before it disappeared, he added.

"Interestingly when it was exposed to the sun, it turned black and in the shadow of the hill, it became white," the scientist said.

It could also have been a spy device, a possibility that cannot be ruled out in a border region.

"It is too early to say whether it was an espionage device. The photographs have been submitted to ISRO and only a detailed analysis by experts can tell us what it was," Kulkarni felt

Source: http://www.cosmicparadigm.com/ufonews/2004/10/indian-scientist-spots-ufo.html

"So I have to wait 7 more years for my crew to get me of this rock?!
Seven more years of earth...... seven more years...... mental torture is not covered by my insurance company. Let those ships sweep down here a bit earlier and I will not be a nervous wreck as I probably will be in 2012 if this place stand that long that is." :lol:

Serious I liked this article alot! COOL green/gray men from space in the public eye. Worth waiting for? Probably it will end in the same disappointment as the 2000 thingy. They was singing nothing gona happend back then and was proven right here in sweden. They will probably do a remix of that one in swedish in 2012 again. :roll:

Doc.S
:viking:

PHEW! I'm just back from my Operation: Scare The Crap Out Of Overly Proud Chinese And Indians At The Same Time. Me and my "UFO"... hell yeah.

So what'd I miss? :lol:

lol......is there really UFO...damn, i wanna know

anyone here becomes U.S president someday, help me to ask 2 questions..

1.who killed JFK
2. is there really UFO

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object

doesn't necessarily relate to aliens everytime, can also be highly sophisticated military spy devices

like Doc said its probley the Same BS like the 2000 deal where everything is sopost to shut down....But that also might tie into the Bible code of the world is sopost to end in 2012

Back