U.S. troops welcomed with candy and tea, but get little information from Iraqis - Page 2

--

January 17th, 2006  
headspace

Can you explain why you may show some support for the insurgency? I'm interested to see a reasoned arguement.

I doubt I will get one - but I at least promise not to call you a retard.
January 17th, 2006  
Missileer

If I may, I would like to say here that the coalition has had a problem from the get-go of identifying the murderers that are mingled with villagers. Retribution against families is swift and terrible for anyone who informs on the terrorist plants in the cities/villages. Remember that the mindset of the terrorist leaders has changed to everyone who cooperates with the occupation forces are infidels also. There aren't enough troops to watch every village in the Mideast so, as far as the Iraqi people are concerned, say nothing to no one and live.

By the way, this is an explanation of insurgents being able to come and go at will, not an explanation of Mohmar's being for or against them.
January 17th, 2006  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by insurgents' buddy
If they are getting weaker, why have coalition fatalities only dropped slightly in the past 3 months?
Someone is not careful at reading. The article is about insurgents getting weaker in Mosul. Insurgents' buddy's graph or stats are about the whole of the country. Missed the point entirely.
--
January 17th, 2006  
Anid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohmar Deathstrike
I'd be fully willing to say that I'm half rooting for the insurgency.
Who you think you from Mohmar? You don't even know about it then so stop talking. Is very very bad have you know anyone who die from this fools? My guess no.