U.s. Plans To Renew Ties With Iran

phoenix80

Banned
03/09/2006

The United States plans to renew diplomatic relations with Iran.

Officials said the administration has sought to establish low-level diplomatic ties with the regime in Teheran. They said the State Department would seek to open an office in Iran.

U.S. ambassador to Turkey, Ross Wilson, said the administration intends to open a representative office in Iran. Wilson, in a visit to the U.S.
consulate in Adana on March 7, said the office in Iran could be established in the near future.
Wilson did not say whether Iran has approved the U.S. request. The United States has not stationed an official representative in Iran since 1979.

http://www.menewsline.com/stories/2006/march/03_10_1.html

Boooo!!!!!!!

That freaking sucks arse! The United States should not have any relations with terrorist nations.

Bush Admn. is wrong to open up ties to a nation it call terriost state unless there nut job of president and ruling clerics are out of the picture forever and are behind bars in the Huage and on trila for crimes against humanity

warhappy100 said:
Bush Admn. is wrong to open up ties to a nation it call terriost state unless there nut job of president and ruling clerics are out of the picture forever and are behind bars in the Huage and on trial for crimes against humanity normal Iranian citzens suffering need to end now
this a bad move.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a saying in the military (para)"Grab your ankles, they are gonna give us the :cens: " Wonder what saying it should be for congress?

Edit: Sorry DTop, I guess that was a bit over the top.

Last edited:
Congress... hmmm... old white guys mostly...

:cens:

Mod edit: No sense in repeating it is there?

That is just a bit vivid.

I believe that there shouldn't be any negotiations between the US and a known enemy of the civilized world like the Islamic regime of Iran because they are not reasonable people and the only language they understand is the language of force, sanction and pressure.

And I doubt the Mullahs have any chance to gain any thing from these talks at all. Their days are numbered if they keep on doing what they are doing right now.

phoenix80 said:
I believe that there shouldn't be any negotiations between the US and a known enemy of the civilized world like the Islamic regime of Iran because they are not reasonable people and the only language they understand is the language of force, sanction and pressure.

And I doubt the Mullahs have any chance to gain any thing from these talks at all. Their days are numbered if they keep on doing what they are doing right now.
You are looking at this in the wrong way ... you are looking at this in the vein of what Iran can and will gain ... you should look at this from the angle of what the United States can and will lose. That 'gentleman' in the Whitehouse has AGAIN shown just how bad a grasp he has of International Policy ... dealing with one of the 'Evil Empires' on this level while the Mullahs are still in control is the height of the ridiculous ... GW needs to take another drink and really think this one over again.

Let me get this streight

3 Years ago Bush stated that one of the Axis of Evil was trying to get a Nuclear weapon this opinion based on some of the shoddiest research done ever since the "Hitler Diaries". His evidence was so bad that most of Americas traditional allies refused to go along. But Bush refusing to let any voice of dissent (not to mention cold hard facts) stand in his way plunged us (totally unprepared) into the Iraq Mess.

Today with the cold hard evidence that Iran is trying to get nuclear weapons, that our allies are in complete agreement that Iran is trying to get the bomb, that Iran is one of the largest backers of state sponsered Terrorism since 1979, and finally that Iran has publically pledged the destruction of Isreal, What does this 'President' want to do?

He decides that NOW he wants to negociate.

I would love it if one of the Bush supporters would explain this one to me because I am at a loss...

Chief Bones said:
You are looking at this in the wrong way ... you are looking at this in the vein of what Iran can and will gain ... you should look at this from the angle of what the United States can and will lose. That 'gentleman' in the Whitehouse has AGAIN shown just how bad a grasp he has of International Policy ... dealing with one of the 'Evil Empires' on this level while the Mullahs are still in control is the height of the ridiculous ... GW needs to take another drink and really think this one over again.

I believe in that honorable man at the WH and I believe he won't fail the Iranian people.

However, Clinton, Kerry and other DemoNrats was in love affair with the Mullahs and you can read about it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1581824580/002-5887526-4749643?v=glance&n=283155

And you will see how corrupt, crazy and selfish people like Clinton, kerry and other dems are.

:idea:

Phoenix said:
I believe in that honorable man at the WH and I believe he won't fail the Iranian people.

That is not his job. Bush's Job is to serve the American People, not the Iranian people. And frankly I don't see how aiding and abetting a Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist Regime serves the American people in any which way.

Then again Bush had a history with doing business with Islamic Fundamentalists. After all he sold his oil Business to OBL half brother when he was the CEO of Unical Petroleum and it was Bush who to invited the Taliban to Texas for a Afghan gas pipeline when he was Governor in 1997.

So judging from Bush's long history of doing Business with Islamic dictatorships maybe this isn't so surprising after all.

mmarsh said:
That is not his job. Bush's Job is to serve the American People, not the Iranian people. And frankly I don't see how aiding and abetting a Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist Regime serves the American people in any which way.

Then again Bush had a history with doing business with Islamic Fundamentalists. After all he sold his oil Business to OBL half brother when he was the CEO of Unical Petroleum and it was Bush who to invited the Taliban to Texas for a Afghan gas pipeline when he was Governor in 1997.

So judging from Bush's long history of doing Business with Islamic dictatorships maybe this isn't so surprising after all.

LoL

Are you a Michael Moore fan?

Unlike you, I don't buy all BS I see, hear or read every day

How is he aiding and abetting again? He wants them to stop developing nukes, period, dot, end of story. How he goes about doing it is a whole different ball game. If he tries to use force people will say he is a warmonger moreso than now. He tries using diplomacy and now many of those same people say he is being too soft. Do us all a favor and stick to one opinion please.

Remember: There can be no fence riding way of thinking in politics remember? Politicians aren't human, they can not change their minds or their opinions mistream like we non-politicians can. They can not be wrong and admit it, they can not be right either for that matter. If they do what will the media think? What will the people and world think? They are automatons that have no sense of patriotism or feeling for right and wrong. They just . . . are.

Back in 1997 I doubt OBL and/or his half brother had designs to run planes into the WTC. In 1997 (which was a whole different decade and way of thinking you must admit) the country wasn't thinking about war, and did not have a war mindset.

Open your eyes ......

Marinerhodes said:
How is he aiding and abetting again? He wants them to stop developing nukes, period, dot, end of story. How he goes about doing it is a whole different ball game. If he tries to use force people will say he is a warmonger moreso than now. He tries using diplomacy and now many of those same people say he is being too soft. Do us all a favor and stick to one opinion please.

Remember: There can be no fence riding way of thinking in politics remember? Politicians aren't human, they can not change their minds or their opinions mistream like we non-politicians can. They can not be wrong and admit it, they can not be right either for that matter. If they do what will the media think? What will the people and world think? They are automatons that have no sense of patriotism or feeling for right and wrong. They just . . . are.

Back in 1997 I doubt OBL and/or his half brother had designs to run planes into the WTC. In 1997 (which was a whole different decade and way of thinking you must admit) the country wasn't thinking about war, and did not have a war mindset.
Open your :cen: eyes ... King George is about to give away the silverware and get NOTHING in return (or) do you believe that the Mullah's have suddenly had a change of heart where the West (United States) is concerned ... their stated aim is still the same as it was prior to Bush's 'great brainstorm' (if he is really capable of such a thing when it comes to International Policy) ... we are still viewed as the 'Great Satan' by those in charge in Iran and they still want to wipe us out.

DemoNrats keep forgetting how their lovely Clintonites gave Military secrets to China and gave away the nuclear reactors to North Koreans

Bear in mind that Bush's grandad was doing business with Nazi Germany even after Americans were fighting and dying in Europe. There is no honour in that family, in my opinion.

Back