U.S paid price for Iraqi's freedom

--
Boots

March 8th, 2005  
lumberjack

Topic: U.S paid price for Iraqi's freedom

http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...casualties.htm

some 1,500 U.S soldiers died and over 10000 wounded in Iraq, since 2003...
March 8th, 2005  
Redleg

And the point of this post was???
March 8th, 2005  
Whispering Death

I deeply apreciate and respect the valor of these men who have suffered for such a noble cause.

Hoorah.
--
Boots
March 8th, 2005  
serbianpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering Death
I deeply apreciate and respect the valor of these men who have suffered for such a noble cause.

Hoorah.
I am sure their mothers do not share the same view with you.
March 8th, 2005  
SHERMAN

Quote:
I would not be so sure.
March 8th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbianpower
Quote:

Hoorah.
So you don't think their mothers apreciate and respect the valor of their sons? Sir, I highly recommend you reconsider your statement because there are many mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters who would knock you out if you told that to them.
March 8th, 2005  
serbianpower

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by serbianpower
Quote:

Hoorah.
So you don't think their mothers apreciate and respect the valor of their sons? Sir, I highly recommend you reconsider your statement because there are many mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters who would knock you out if you told that to them.

they would rather knock you out believe me. they would trade all the valor and respect for their beloved lives. it is very easy to make that kind of statement from you comfortable chair and air conditioned room. if you want to see how mother of dead soldier feels I recomend you to watch Farenheid 9/11 movie. you do not have to agree with things you see in it, do not pay atention on political background of movie. but you will se reaction of one mother, it may make you change your opinion.
March 8th, 2005  
Whispering Death

You arrogant fool, how dare you belittle our fallen servicemen as ignoble cowards. I can't fathom an idiocy so great that someone would use Micheal Moore to support a rediculous assertion that the families have no respect for their siblings and sons.

Removed by admin
March 8th, 2005  
Charge 7

I think the mods should lock this thread. I don't see that anything useful will come from this discussion judging from the posts above.
March 8th, 2005  
SHERMAN

actually, i think you are right.