U.S. drone strike kills 15 in northwest Pakistan: officials

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
MIRANSHAH, Pakistan (Reuters) - Rockets fired from a U.S. drone killed 15 people in northwest Pakistan on Monday, intelligence officials said, an attack likely to add to tensions between Washington and Islamabad amid a standoff over NATO supply routes to Afghanistan. The strike, the third in three days, targeted a militant hideout in the Hesokhel village of the North Waziristan tribal region, officials said. It brought the death toll from drone attacks in Pakistan in the past three days to 27. Pilotless U.S. drones hit targets in the South Waziristan tribal region on Saturday and Sunday. ...

More...

Business as usual

I saw this in my crystal ball a few days ago. But thought it would be better as a surprise for some.

I can't believe our situation there, in order to supply our own troops we have to do business with another potential enemy who supports our foes it seems as much as they do us.

I can't believe our situation there, in order to supply our own troops we have to do business with another potooential enemy who supports our foes it seems as much as they do us.

Yo,
Can I call you that? I read the other news as I'm sure you'll see the comment.
All it takes is a little looking back and opening your eyes to the present. The future is quite clear. Hence the comment once made ---
I carried my square monitor into the geek squad and asked where are your round ones??? haha He said Ma'm we're all out.

Back