U.S. and Canada merge?

Should the U.S. and Canada merge?

• Sounds good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

battery

What do you think? I see it as a great thing for America and Canada. Our cultures are so simliar already in so many aspects... How long is it from happening do you think?

How about NO.... Why would Canada ever want to merge? I dont think its a good idea.... BTW their perscription medicine is so cheap its crazy "eh" 8)

AsianAmerican said:
How about NO.... Why would Canada ever want to merge? I dont think its a good idea.... BTW their perscription medicine is so cheap its crazy "eh" 8)

It's true. But alot of polls have been taken in Canada about electing represenatives to congress as it is anyway. I'll be typing out a article that I read today in class...

No way. Don't even say that, they're too far to the left. Entitlements and all that crap... no thanks.

Maybe in a century or two.

Wellll .... I'm doubting it's ever going to actually happen mind you ... but if Canada comes to the United States and requests a merger, I can't think of any reason to say no. I don't know why they'd ever do such a thing though. A poll in Canada tomorrow would likely come out heavily against such a move.

personally, i like the canadians, but their good off on their own, so leave it the way it is. ;)

We can be good friends. However, I think 99.99% of us do not want to become an American. Oh by the way, Bush will not have a chance to reelected if Canada is part of US

whosewar2000 said:
throw TX, AL and other dump states to Mexico and rebuild America with Canada.

Not bad, not bad at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the way you talk about the southern states like the Civil War is still going on. I live in New Jersey and I still like the southern states, you seem to loathe them for no reason. Dwell on this for awhile, hate consumes the hater not the hated. In the mean time you can shut your ignorant mouth! :evil:

Are you serious?! This is the most retarded poll I've ever seen. We're not the 51st state. We're an independent nation with a culture of our own. We would never merge.

Absolutely correct Trevor, just because the European Union may try to unite everyone under one country doesn't mean the entire continent of North America should unite together. We're just to different, and it also seems pointless.

Trevor said:
Are you serious?! This is the most retarded poll I've ever seen. We're not the 51st state. We're an independent nation with a culture of our own. We would never merge.
As I said, in the incredibly unlikely event that Canada comes to the United States and asked to join in, the USA prolly says :cheers: . The likelihood of that happening is pretty much nil. Right up there with Fiji conquering the world. Of course its a stupid poll, but you gotta admit that sometimes the stupid topic is the one that is the most interesting.

When Canadians read my upcoming history post they will join with the Aussies and say thankyou we are independent nations.

I have heaps of respect for Canadians. Your contribution in the the world wars was absolutely amazing. Your stand on Iraq showed lots of guts. Unfortunately Australia had other motives (US trade).

Stay tuned Canadians and all the Aussies out there who contribute to this forum.

Well i dont ting its so great because wed have another war like 1812 and the white house wod be burnt and lots of other stuff i think :firedevi:

Back