U.S. and Canada merge?

View Poll Results :Should the U.S. and Canada merge?
Sounds good 5 16.67%
Nah 25 83.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 7th, 2004  
battery

Topic: U.S. and Canada merge?

What do you think? I see it as a great thing for America and Canada. Our cultures are so simliar already in so many aspects... How long is it from happening do you think?
October 7th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Don't see the point in doing so. Canada seems fine just like it is.
October 7th, 2004  
AsianAmerican

How about NO.... Why would Canada ever want to merge? I dont think its a good idea.... BTW their perscription medicine is so cheap its crazy "eh" 8)
--
Boots
October 7th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAmerican
How about NO.... Why would Canada ever want to merge? I dont think its a good idea.... BTW their perscription medicine is so cheap its crazy "eh" 8)

It's true. But alot of polls have been taken in Canada about electing represenatives to congress as it is anyway. I'll be typing out a article that I read today in class...
October 7th, 2004  
Chocobo_Blitzer

No way. Don't even say that, they're too far to the left. Entitlements and all that crap... no thanks.

Maybe in a century or two.
October 7th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Wellll .... I'm doubting it's ever going to actually happen mind you ... but if Canada comes to the United States and requests a merger, I can't think of any reason to say no. I don't know why they'd ever do such a thing though. A poll in Canada tomorrow would likely come out heavily against such a move.
October 7th, 2004  
Young Winston

Considering prescription pharmaceuticals are so much cheaper in Canada, I don't think so.
October 7th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Leave it up to the Canadians. I think they should just remain independent though.
October 7th, 2004  
webs

personally, i like the canadians, but their good off on their own, so leave it the way it is.
October 7th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Plus, do you *really* want to get Quebec??