U.S. and Canada merge? - Page 3

View Poll Results :Should the U.S. and Canada merge?
Sounds good 5 16.67%
Nah 25 83.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 9th, 2004  
Airborne

Ummm, I don't want Canada to join the US, better would be Anglo and Franco Canadas split into two independant countries, this way, we can segregate the two most antagonistic forces America gas ever know... united, they are two much too stand, but seperate, perhaps we can begin to understand.
October 9th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor
Are you serious?! This is the most retarded poll I've ever seen. We're not the 51st state. We're an independent nation with a culture of our own. We would never merge.
I understand. I'm only asking for opinions and responses. In my world geography class we read a article about "the dieing line between U.S. and Canada". Try to understand...
October 9th, 2004  
silent driller

I still want to call it Canadica, whatever happens!
--
Boots
October 10th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
I still want to call it Canadica, whatever happens!

i dont think most Americans care if Canada merges with the US or not.
October 10th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

If hell freezes over an Canada DID join the USA, well we'd call it: Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Ontario, Quebec (ewww), Albeta, Yukon, etc. Call it Canada if you want of course.
October 10th, 2004  
Redneck

Just out of curiosity, is Quebec still trying to secede?
October 10th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

I don't think they've had suffient popular vote to swing that yet, but it's been borderline for ages. Any Cannucks wanna give us an update??
October 10th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosewar2000
throw TX, AL and other dump states to Mexico and rebuild America with Canada.

Not bad, not bad at all
If you think youre "cute" or "funny" you are wrong, now lock it up and read an encyclopedia.

Mod edit: Whosewar2000 has already been permanently banned for failure to follow the forum rules. Stay on topic, or in the general area.
October 11th, 2004  
CMA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepySweeper
Nah - Canada is big enough as it is

What makes you think it would be called CANADA?

Never happen, I won't give up MY rights!
October 12th, 2004  
Italian Guy

As far as I know, they held a referendum some yrs ago and the secessionists lost for a handful of votes. Now it's chilling down and it's not a problem anymore. Still most Anglophone Canadians dislike the Quebeckers' "French attitude", holier than thou kind of thing. Nowadays, Canada's main fault line is between the Conservative West and the Liberal East.