U.S. and Canada merge?

Should the U.S. and Canada merge?

• Sounds good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ummm, I don't want Canada to join the US, better would be Anglo and Franco Canadas split into two independant countries, this way, we can segregate the two most antagonistic forces America gas ever know... united, they are two much too stand, but seperate, perhaps we can begin to understand.

Trevor said:
Are you serious?! This is the most retarded poll I've ever seen. We're not the 51st state. We're an independent nation with a culture of our own. We would never merge.

I understand. I'm only asking for opinions and responses. In my world geography class we read a article about "the dieing line between U.S. and Canada". Try to understand...

If hell freezes over an Canada DID join the USA, well we'd call it: Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Ontario, Quebec (ewww), Albeta, Yukon, etc. Call it Canada if you want of course.

I don't think they've had suffient popular vote to swing that yet, but it's been borderline for ages. Any Cannucks wanna give us an update??

whosewar2000 said:
throw TX, AL and other dump states to Mexico and rebuild America with Canada.

Not bad, not bad at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you think youre "cute" or "funny" you are wrong, now lock it up and read an encyclopedia. :x :evil:

Mod edit: Whosewar2000 has already been permanently banned for failure to follow the forum rules. Stay on topic, or in the general area. :lol:

SleepySweeper said:
Nah - Canada is big enough as it is ;)

What makes you think it would be called CANADA?

Never happen, I won't give up MY rights! :rambo: :rambo:

As far as I know, they held a referendum some yrs ago and the secessionists lost for a handful of votes. Now it's chilling down and it's not a problem anymore. Still most Anglophone Canadians dislike the Quebeckers' "French attitude", holier than thou kind of thing. Nowadays, Canada's main fault line is between the Conservative West and the Liberal East.

Back