B) No 5 71.43%
A) Yes 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

July 26th, 2004  
Sooners1

Topic: Tyson

Should Mike Tyson have been allowed to return to boxing?
July 26th, 2004  
Mark Conley

I say yes. I'd like one more chance to see him get his a** kicked. That man has never impressed me as a fighter: he is just a wrecking machine.

and this time, i want the whupping done so well that he will be afraid of getting in that ring ever again. Of course..once he got a taste of that ear..he may go canibel fer sure...
July 26th, 2004  
Bootboy82

Mike Tyson should only be allowed to get into the ring again wearing a straightjacket and a mask like Hannibal Lecter.
--
Boots
July 26th, 2004  
FutureRANGER

I remember the news paper article the day he bit off that guy's ear.

"They had to stop the fight before he put Holyfield in a pot and started to stew him"

I don't think so. Athletes are suppose to be role models, honorable, ect. as well. This guy is a criminal, a rapist, a cannibal. No way.

At least he went down biting
July 26th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Why should he get another chance at fame and success?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureRANGER
This guy is a criminal, a rapist, a cannibal.
He doesnt deserve to be a pro athlete, he deserves to be put in jail.
July 28th, 2004  
otterbear2468

I think he should and could.
July 29th, 2004  
Sooners1

Doesnt everyone deserve a second chance? Did anyone see his interview on ESPN a couple of days ago? He had said that he is now at peace with himself, he is no longer the immature kid he once was, he is now a peaceful man. He is doin what he knows to do to try and make money. I dont like Tyson for the things that he has done in the past but if the things that he said in that interview are true then the man has changed and deserves his chance.
July 29th, 2004  
silent driller

I say let him back in. Lennox Lewis humbled him quite a bit with that KO a while back. He looks a lot calmer.