A typical day in the British Army

Fix bayonets

I'm at college abd I have to do this assignment n two pub;ic/uniformed services. I've done the police and the army.

For one of the tasks my assignment asks to write about a typical days work in both services and I am stuck with the army. an anyone help please.

This may be a little off topic, but why is it whenever there is a thread about the british army no one ever posts any of their views? Do we even have anyone on this forum that's in the British army?

As one of the main reasons I joined this forum was to learn more about the service Im hoping to join... Ill stop b****ing now :roll:

Well where are they! lol. Im not the complaining type but we cant have a good british conversation :D Sipping tea and eating crumpets ;)

Hey guys. Sorry im late lol. In answer to Fix Bayonets question... i have another.

I Finished Phase one a few months ago so i could tell u about that.

Ive nearly finished Phase 2.. have one more course to do... i could tell u about that.

every soldiers day is different depending what their Corps or Regt.

Woo!! Thank god for that! A brit soldier, what regiment are you in anyway? Please say your in some kind of infantry because Id really benefit from hearing about phase 1 training as I should be going soon.

Back