Two Weeks a Month

tetvet

Banned
Back in my younger days I use to wonder why girl's were like they were , sweet 'n sour as I grew older listening to various young ladies I came to understand better it seemed to have a lot to do with their period they start to feel down two or three days before their period during their period they really are down the mess the pads makes them irritable and it take's two or three days after their period to get back to normal this goes on for most of a ladies life , women for the most part know their limitations those that don't want to become Rangers , putting up with this 2 weeks a month they are already tougher than a Ranger .:m1:

You certainly have a " different " way of writing things down.
In this " menstrual mess" you've stated, I do think there is a compliment meant for women.
Correct me if I am wrong, Tetvet.

Dadsgirl

Yes of course it was a compliment to have to put up with a monthly mess ( for lack of a better word ) and still soldier on or over come the ordeal a person has to be pretty tough .

Yes there's that to its hard for a man to comprehend the pain a woman goes through delivering a child not only that most women are willing to go through it more than once .

Back