Two things Navy SEALS are always taught... (vanity joke)

phoenix80

Banned
Two things Navy SEALS are always taught... (vanity joke)

1. Keep your priorities in order 2. Know when to act without hesitation

A college professor, and devoted atheist, and active in the ACLU, was teaching his class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated that once and for all he was going to prove there was no God.

Addressing the ceiling he shouted: "GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes!!!!!

The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Ten minutes went by. " I'm waiting God, if you're real knock me off this platform!!!!"

Again after 4 minutes, the professor taunted God saying, "Here I am, God!!! I'm still waiting!!!"

His count down got down to the last couple of minutes when a SEAL, just released from the Navy after serving in Afghanistan and Iraq and newly registered in the class, walked up to the Professor.

The SEAL hit him full force in the face, and sent the professor tumbling from his lofty platform. The Professor was out cold!!

The students were stunned and shocked. They began to babble in confusion.

The SEAL nonchalantly took his seat in the front row and sat silent.

The class looked at him and fell silent...waiting.

Eventually, the professor came to and was noticeably shaken.

He looked at the SEAL in the front row. When the professor regained his senses and could speak he asked: "What the hell is the matter with you, why did you do that?

"God was really busy, protecting America's soldiers, who are protecting your right to say stupid sh** and act like an a**hole...so he sent me!!"

I saw this several years ago but the SEAL was a Marine.

That said, the great thing about this joke is that you can tailor it for any branch of service or specific unit.

Back