Two teens charged with shooting death of Ga. toddler

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
BRUNSWICK, Ga. (AP) — A pair of teenagers was arrested Friday and accused of fatally shooting a 13-month-old baby in the face and wounding his mother during their morning stroll through a leafy, historic neighborhood.

Read more...

Shakes head,...

But why should I worry, no one wants to clean up the US gun laws. I see another four shot at Coney Island, one of whom has already died. ???

I guess the NRA will be pushing for toddlers to be armed in future.

But how can you be truly free if you can't shoot a toddler in the face, 2nd Amendment in action and working as intended.

However the parents should be arrested for reckless endangerment in failing to arm the child after all if toddlers were armed this could have been avoided.

Last edited:
So, I guess you previous commenters are OK with the Georgia baby beat to death by her parents and the one stabbed to death by her half-sister? It sounds like as long as it doesn't involve guns and you don't have a chance to bash the NRA, you don't have an opinion on the underlying causes of all the violence, only the tool used. Kind of like saying Band-Aids and the American Medical Association are responsible for cuts. Try thinking a little deeper.

Back