Two more fall out

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Looks like Guiliani AND Edwards are out before Super Tuesday. The field is thinning.

Ticket may be:

Obama/Edwards

McCain/?????

The Paultards and Ron Paul are still going strong. The fringe group that supports RP just don't get it. The days of Camelot died when JFK was assassinated and Ron Paul sure ain't JFK ... he also isn't Honest Abe ... having been a career politician for so long, most people believe he lies as often as the rest of the careerists.

Want to bet on when Ron Paul finally packs it in?

My option don't count, but my fancy McCain is still standing. Well- he's a nice pleasant young guy, just like myself. This is what you want - at our age we know EVERYTHING!

my two picks as an outsider looking in;

obama
mccain

both sides of the fence i guess

guliani's campiegn was the most xenophobic, hate filled pile of crap i have ever seen, and i think he lost a lot of people with the "i was there for 9/11" one trick pony show. im glad people saw through it

not sure who i am going to pick yet..... my primary vote is over.. i picked that one, but for the general election, i am going to have to see once the nominations are over.

guliani's campiegn was the most xenophobic, hate filled pile of crap i have ever seen, and i think he lost a lot of people with the "i was there for 9/11" one trick pony show. im glad people saw through it

I agree... Bush has used the "9/11 guy" line far past its expiration date. :)

I have a friend who is a New Yorker, and he hates Guliani, and is glad to see him out of the race.

I agree... Bush has used the "9/11 guy" line far past its expiration date. :)

I have a friend who is a New Yorker, and he hates Guliani, and is glad to see him out of the race.

As an American, you are entitled to air your opinion on this important American (historically) and shockingly important issues, but my feeling is that anyone NOT American should Zip it and show a little more respect. Nothing ever strikes me as significant in debate as pygmies attacking giants personally. Americans, yes; others, watch your language.

oh, it's always fun to see the outside perspective of our elections.. god knows we are full of it here in the states....

Back