Two more fall out

I'd say the one thing Obama and Romney offer is that they are NOT DC insiders.

Not yet anyway.

One thing I want to know is what "change" i Obama talking about anyway? And by the same token, the rest jumped on the "change" band wagon after they saw Obama gaining voters , what "change" are they talking about too. After all my years in the Navy I have kinda learned to verify the "change" before its implemented, and if I can't verify the "change" then I have learned to fear it.
No good can or will ever come from change without explanation

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping for McCain, personally, but as long as Hillary or Romney get in, I don't think I'll be moving to Belize and fishing 24/7 anytime soon.

I have nothing against any of them personally, although I still stand with my comment that Hillary already had her turn running the country, McCain, I know what he's gonna do, the same as the last three presidents before him, Obama, what changes? How do the changes affect me and my family? Do the changes affect my job, my paycheck, my lifestyle? Its been two days since my last post in this thread, and I still have no idea what his "change" is. I will have to know what the change is before he gets my vote.

Back