Two Israeli soldiers were arrested by Hezbullah forces/movie

"arrested" is a nice word for kidnapped...
2 were kidnapped and 4 were murdered. that was the start of the second lebanon war.
needles to say you were the losers in this war...

2 were kidnapped and 4 were murdered. that was the start of the second lebanon war.
Tell us about the hundreds (or is it thousands) of Palestinians killed, kidnapped imprisoned, beaten and tortured by occupying Israeli forces.

Report: “Israeli Occupation Army Kidnaps Palestinians For Training Purposes” Monday March 05, 2012 07:45 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies
The International Tadamun (Solidarity) Foundation for Human Rights reported that Israeli occupation soldiers have been recently invading Palestinians area, breaking into homes at night and kidnapping Palestinian youths, in order to train new army recruits.

The Foundation stated in a press release on Sunday that “Israeli soldiers invaded recently several towns, villages and refugee camps in the occupied West Bank, kidnapped dozens of ordinary civilians, took them to military bases, and release them later on, as part of a new field training program for the soldiers”.

It added that, as part of this training, eight Palestinians were kidnapped a few days ago in Kafr Qaleel village, east of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, and a similar number of residents in Sorra village, west of Nablus, and released them after the training was concluded.

The soldiers caused excessive damage to the homes of the kidnapped residents, as this “training” included conducting home invasions and searches, and conducted these attacked after midnight and early dawn hours.

The Foundation further stated that this practice “turns the Palestinian homes into training fields and a lab to train Israeli military officers and recruits on invasion and search techniques, in addition to providing the soldiers with interrogation skills by practicing on innocent civilians”.
Medical professionals in Israel are being accused of failing to document and report injuries caused by the ill-treatment and torture of detainees by security personnel in violation of their ethical code.A report by two Israeli human rights organisations, the Public Committee Against Torture (PCAT) and Physicians for Human Rights (PHR), claims that medical staff are also failing to report suspicion of torture and ill-treatment, returning detainees to their interrogators and passing medical information to interrogators.

Last edited:
Tell us about the hundreds (or is it thousands) of Palestinians killed, kidnapped imprisoned, beaten and tortured by occupying Israeli forces.

well i can tell you anything about those prisoners. they are terrorists with blood on their hands or terrorists that was stopped before they even had the chance to start their terror attacks. most of them killed children, i know you like dead childrens because you keep bringing up the subject, and killed houndreds of innocent people (israelis and palestinians aswell).
the "occupying israeli forces" dont beat or torture any of the prisoners. they are treathed better than you hope.

Are you sure you won the war? Not bad read Winograd commission report or ask your that time secretary of defense who resigned after the war. The result of war was incredible huh? well, we had warned you before.
And do you know how many Lebanese civilian were killed by Israel troops? if you had known you would have better understood the different between "arrested","kidnapped" or "murdered".
If the other Arab troops had fought like 10% of Hezbollah forces, Israel would have been wiped out at the first Israel-Arabs war.

Last edited:

Don't make me laugh. The proffesional IDF kidnapping anti-israeli Palestinians and then train them to let them work for Israel??????

BTW, that "news organisation" is completely biased. It's Palestinian and ant'-Israel.

And Saed Bannoura? Do a Google search on him and you only find anti-israel articles posted on anti-israeli websites. The first 50 (maybe more, I only went to page 50) search pages of Google only find his articles. Not a word of who he is except what he wanted you to know.

This is what he said about himself :

Saed Bannoura (b. 1973) is a Palestinian journalist working for the Bethlehem-based IMEMC (www.imemc.org). Saed currently lives in the United States. He is confined to a wheelchair since 1991 after being shot repeatedly by an Israeli death squad, who had infiltrated a demonstration in Bethlehem. In his own words:

When the man noticed that I had realized their true identify he pulled a small automatic gun from under his shirt, and I ran away knowing that even if I surrendered to him then, I would have been immediately assassinated, as had happened to so many Palestinian martyrs before me.
The man ran after me, along with the other undercover death squad members, until I came to an area were he was standing above me on a hill, just five meters away from me. When he shouted at me again, I began to turn, and I could see his eyes, or at least, what was visible of them from under his mask. It was at that moment that he started to shoot.

After five or six rounds penetrated my chest and back, I fell to the ground, motionless, soaked with my own blood. I could not feel anything, I could not see clearly, and I could not hear anything.

I fell down face first, injuring my face and breaking my teeth on the ground. Then the man approached me and kicked me in my chest, breaking four ribs, in order to flip me over onto my back.

The last thing I heard before I passed out was that man who shot me saying, "After all that, and you're still alive!?"

Read it carefully, it doesn't make sense.

Are you sure you won the war? Not bad read Winograd commission report or ask your that time secretary of defense who resigned after the war. The result of war was incredible huh? well, we had warned you before.
And do you know how many Lebanese civilian were killed by Israel troops? if you had known you would have better understood the different between "arrested","kidnapped" or "murdered".
If the other Arab troops had fought like 10% of Hezbollah forces, Israel would have wiped out at the first Israel-Arab war.

Israel did win that war. According to a UNCR Hezbollah must be disarmed. Up until today Lebanon and Hezbollah violates that UNCR, just as Iran and Syria does. Israel abided by all UNCR's.

The secretary of defense resigned because of a wrong strategy. Israel should have send in the infantery right away instead of relying solely on air power.

Every respectful army or force has it munition depots away from civilians, not so Hezbollah and Hamas. They store it inside civilian appartment buildings. THAT'S endangering civilians.

Last edited:
If the other Arab troops had fought like 10% of Hezbollah forces, Israel would have wiped out at the first Israel-Arab war.

well why didnt you tell that to the 5 arab countrys surrounding us when they tried to destroy us in 1948? or in 1967? hezbollah and all the other terrorists groups like hamas or eshef fight like barbarics... they are using schools to hide weapons, innocent civilians homes to hide ammunition and kids to use as shields.
if other arab troop had fought like 10% of hezbollah they would have been wiped out at the first israel arabs war, not us.

The information about the second, I want to call it the third Lebanese war is very incomplete. IDF tried to use its air force to achieve the result they wanted, that very seldom works. Hezbollah's losses during the war are not verified by unbiased sources, when Hezbollah agreed to end the hostilities can be a sign they were losing their resources to continue to fight

the number of Lebanese civilians were killed by Israel is 250% more than the hezbollah forces. On the other hand the number of Israeli soldiers were killed by hezbullah is 220% more than Israeli civilians. this statistics say many things.
Hezbollah or Hamas are irregular troops. It is very difficult for Israel fighting with such martyrdom-seeking forces. The only choice which remain for them is killing innocents civilians. hid weapons in school or hospital or things like these are big lies Israelis make to justify their crimes. If Hezbollah or Hamas did these, they wouldn't have one fan among their people. And It is not strange when an illegitimate regime which is founded on lie, crime and homicide say things like these.

Last edited:
the number of Lebanese civilians were killed by Israel is 250% more than the hezbollah forces. On the other hand the number of Israeli soldiers were killed by hezbullah is 220% more than Israeli civilians. this statistics say many things.
Hezbollah or Hamas are irregular troops. It is very difficult for Israel fighting with such martyrdom-seeking forces. The only choice which remain for them is killing innocents civilians. hid weapons in school or hospital or things like these are big lies Israelis make to justify their crimes. If Hezbollah or Hamas did these, they wouldn't have one fan among their people. And It is not strange when an illegitimate regime which is founded on lie, crime and homicide say things like these.

well ovcourse this statistics say many things... mostly lies. i know people who fought in wars against hamas and hezbollah. they dont lie. its in the nature of this people to hide behind the week and poor and try to make israel the bad ones. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzlFPm7bymY"]Micky Mouse Teaches Kids To Commit Terrorism - YouTube[/ame] its clear that the people that teach children to sacrifice themselvs to kill jews is capable of using schools to hide weapons and use civilians as shields...

well ovcourse this statistics say many things... mostly lies. i know people who fought in wars against hamas and hezbollah. they dont lie.

Bullsh!t!.... The Israeli government and the IDF have been caught out lying time and time again, fortunately there are some who admit the truth. But,... if you must continue to tell lies, at least do us the favour of telling lies that are not so easily uncovered.
You seem to forget that cheap movie cameras and easy access to the Internet has shown what lies the IDF thugs have been telling for decades. Even your own people are now finding out the truth that has been censored for so long.

There is plenty more,...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvoDYCYXlTo"]Israeli Soldiers Refuse To Serve In Palestine Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cMs0nai4JQ"]Israelis Soldiers refuse to serve in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSF9Pjym_to"]Israeli Youth Refuse to serve in the IDF. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvR58xYg8jQ"]High School Seniors Refuse to Serve in IDF - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Bullsh!t!.... The Israeli government and the IDF have been caught out lying time and time again, fortunately there are some who admit the truth. But,... if you must continue to tell lies, at least do us the favour of telling lies that are not so easily uncovered.
You seem to forget that cheap movie cameras and easy access to the Internet has shown what lies the IDF thugs have been telling for decades. Even your own people are now finding out the truth that has been censored for so long.

There is plenty more,...

Israeli Soldiers Refuse To Serve In Palestine Part 1 - YouTube
Israelis Soldiers refuse to serve in Gaza - YouTube
Israeli Youth Refuse to serve in the IDF. - YouTube
High School Seniors Refuse to Serve in IDF - YouTube
im well aware of this situation. people who believe this is an occupied land and refuse to join the IDF. i can show you cases of muslim arabs joining because of the opposite of that cause. muslim arabs that call themselfs zionist muslims because they know the truth. the son of one of the hamas leaders is an "shabac" agent. why dont you stop with those anti israeli videos and reply to VDKMS? im interested in what articles and lies you are going to say next...

Hezbollah is a very well trained and organized army. It is stronger than the Lebanese army.

Hezbollah Removes Weapons from Explosion Site in Al-Shahabiya
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUzs-4GM8k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAUzs-4GM8k[/ame]

@Senojekips.

There's nothing wrong with people who do not want to fight for personal reasons. You will find them in every country. There is something terrible wrong though with a children television show to teach children to become terrorists.

Last edited:
im well aware of this situation. people who believe this is an occupied land and refuse to join the IDF. i can show you cases of muslim arabs joining because of the opposite of that cause. muslim arabs that call themselfs zionist muslims because they know the truth. the son of one of the hamas leaders is an "shabac" agent. why dont you stop with those anti israeli videos and reply to VDKMS? im interested in what articles and lies you are going to say next...
Because VD is a ZioNazi, I've answered and disproved everything he has said, often several times, but he just re cycles his lies and hopes for a different answer.

Any Arabs who join the IDF do it under sufferance, hoping it might help their families get some better treatment.

I'll stop with the anti Israeli movies when the Israeli's stop committing War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity, and return the land to it's owners. If you act like Nazis you will be treated like Nazis, and you know that I'm right, because even your own Jewish people are disgusted at the Zionazi policies of your State.

You could learn a lot about yourself and Zionism by watching this movie by Dr. Hajo Meyer, an eminent Jewish academic who is a Holocaust survivor.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsqj3HH4NVk"]Anti-Zionists Holocaust Survivor - YouTube[/ame]

More and more Jews around the world are learning the truth, and they detest Zionism as they know that it acts in opposition to all the teachings of Judaism.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6gskJN01w"]Breaking the Law of Return - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Because VD is a ZioNazi, I've answered and disproved everything he has said, often several times, but he just re cycles his lies and hopes for a different answer.

Any Arabs who join the IDF do it under sufferance, hoping it might help their families get some better treatment.

I'll stop with the anti Israeli movies when the Israeli's stop committing War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity, and return the land to it's owners. If you act like Nazis you will be treated like Nazis, and you know that I'm right, because even your own Jewish people are disgusted at the Zionazi policies of your State.

You could learn a lot about yourself and Zionism by watching this movie by Dr. Hajo Meyer, an eminent Jewish academic who is a Holocaust survivor.

Anti-Zionists Holocaust Survivor - YouTube

More and more Jews around the world are learning the truth, and they detest Zionism as they know that it acts in opposition to all the teachings of Judaism.

Breaking the Law of Return - YouTube

How do you know that the "Arabs" joined the IDF mainly in the hopes to get better treatment? Furthermore, there are many different kinds of Arabs.

How do you know that the "Arabs" joined the IDF mainly in the hopes to get better treatment? Furthermore, there are many different kinds of Arabs.
Please promise me that you will think about it for just a second before wasting my time. In the same vein, "Why did some Jews become informers for the Nazis"?

You'll notice that it's only Arabs from within Israeli occupied areas who do it.

Please promise me that you will think about it for just a second before wasting my time. In the same vein, "Why did some Jews become informers for the Nazis"?

You'll notice that it's only Arabs from within Israeli occupied areas who do it.

Wasting your time? So you cannot prove what you said?

Anti-Zionists Holocaust Survivor - YouTube

Breaking the Law of Return - YouTube

you think they join the IDF for a better treatment? you are basing all your knowledge on you assumptions. i know arab muslim who join the IDF and they are doing it to protect their homes. they dont have to join the IDF its not their obligation. some of them live in hostile enviroment and if their neighbours found out they are in the IDF they would lynch them. i showed your comments to an arab friend of mine and he just laughed. you are basing all you knowledge on lies from the media mainstream and you assumptions. you dont know NOTHING about israel...
and i red an article a few month ago about an muslim arab from some arab country (i think iraq) or from turkey that is calling himself a muslim zionist because all his live he was taught "israel is the killers", "all jews must die" and when he understood the lies and propoganda of the palestinians he was in shock. i dont remember his name but if you will look it up i bet you will find it.

please get your facts right before you are posting those ignorent replies.

Last edited:
you think they join the IDF for a better treatment? you are basing all your knowledge on you assumptions. i know arab muslim who join the IDF and they are doing it to protect their homes. they dont have to join the IDF its not their obligation. some of them live in hostile enviroment and if their neighbours found out they are in the IDF they would lynch them. i showed your comments to an arab friend of mine and he just laughed. you are basing all you knowledge on lies from the media mainstream and you assumptions. you dont know NOTHING about israel...
and i red an article a few month ago about an muslim arab from some arab country (i think iraq) or from turkey that is calling himself a muslim zionist because all his live he was taught "israel is the killers", "all jews must die" and when he understood the lies and propoganda of the palestinians he was in shock. i dont remember his name but if you will look it up i bet you will find it.

please get your facts right before you are posting those ignorent replies.
And why is it that many Israelis agree with me, including Holocaust survivors?

I know nothing eh?...
I know about Jews who say Zionists are Middle eastern Nazis,
I know about Israelis who refuse to do military service because they know that Israel is in the wrong.
I know about IDF personnel who shoot innocent farmers harvesting their crops.
I know about Jews who say that Zionism goes against all the principals of Judaism
I know that Israel is a Racist state.
I know that Israel actively pursues a policy of Ethnic Cleansing
I know about Zionists (from an illegal settlement), seen here beating Palestinian farmers. I can go on if you want,...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm5yswu466o"]Evil Zionist Settlers Beating Elderly Palestinians - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
And why is it that many Israelis agree with me, including Holocaust survivors?

I know nothing eh?...
I know about Jews who say Zionists are Middle eastern Nazis,
I know about Israelis who refuse to do military service because they know that Israel is in the wrong.
I know about IDF personnel who shoot innocent farmers harvesting their crops.
I know about Jews who say that Zionism goes against all the principals of Judaism
I know that Israel is a Racist state.
I know that Israel actively pursues a policy of Ethnic Cleansing
I know about Zionists (from an illegal settlement), seen here beating Palestinian farmers. I can go on if you want,...

Evil Zionist Settlers Beating Elderly Palestinians - YouTube

you know about Jews who think Zionists are Middle eastern Nazis,
you know about Israelis who refuse to do military service because they think that Israel is in the wrong.
you think you know about IDF personnel who shoot innocent farmers harvesting their crops. you never saw this how can you know?
you know about Jews who think that Zionism goes against all the principals of Judaism
you think that Israel is a Racist state.
you think that Israel actively pursues a policy of Ethnic Cleansing
you know about Zionists (from an legal settlement), seen here beating Palestinian farmers. but you dont know about palestinians who throw stones at childrens and cars, butchering babies in their sleep and i can go on... but what you think is happening is false. you opinions and thoughts arent facts. they arent true. you can just keep showing how wrong your opinions are. your racist opinions that is based on lies and propoganda (as i said before) and you keep showing that you know NOTHING at all.

and i emphasized the word you seriously need to start understanding because one of the things i get from your comments is that you know nothing about the difference between opinions and facts.

Back