Two Israeli soldiers were arrested by Hezbullah forces/movie

No doubt the sergeants killing was a terrorist act. But if the British would have given the cought members of Irgun (who didn't kill anyone) a long prison sentence instead of a death sentence the sergeants would not have been hanged or kidnapped. About your link. I always find it fishy when you do an inernet search and you get many times the same document only with a different layout.The endnotes do not refer to a text in the document so that makes it difficult to find out if it is true. Also the reference to "United Nations Security Counsel Official Records, Semiramis, 1948, Document S/740" is not to be found on the UNC website, and they list all the documents. Besides, a wording as "The Jewish Agency terrorist forces" is not exactly UNC language.
I also couldn't find the book "Menachem Begin. "The Revolt." (London, W. H. Allen, 1983.)". I have found a copy from Steimatzky's Agency Limited. I am very sceptical about that article. But like I said the killing of the sergeants was a terrorist act.

I don't give a toss if you find it suspicious or not sunbeam, it happened.

So you agree to killing innocent people by the British just because they are Jewish? If that is your case then I must say that the Israelis were right to fight the British.

Being a NAZI Zionist I suppose you would support the killing of British troops. Its ok for the Jews commit acts of terror then you expect their targets to sit back and say "Oh well never mind." According to you its OK for Israelis to retaliate against Palestinians, but its not OK for British troops to fight back.

But he was not in charge
The Palestine Mandate says:
"Whereas His Britannic Majesty has accepted the mandate in respect of Palestine and undertaken to exercise it on behalf of the League of Nations in conformity with the following provisions"

So what if Winston Churchill wasn't in charge? I suggest you do a bit more research. If you had you would find that the British people were sick and tired of innocent British deaths.

Tell that to the parents of the Jewish boy who was killed because an rpg destroyed the school bus.

Why don't you tell that to the families of the two British Sergeants who were murdered.

well, if I would use your logic (see above), I would say not long enough but I won't because I regret the death of innocent people who are killed through collateral damage.

Are you naturally stupid or did your parents drop you on your head? The list is PHYSICALLY TOO LONG TO POST ON HERE, IT WONT FIT YOU PRATT!!!!

Don't focus on the minority because that gives you a wrong picture.

No it doesn't, it shows the mentality of these people.

They were deported (by the High Commissionner) to a prison camp in Mauritius (an island of the Britis Colonial Empire) and they would stay there until 1945 (Disorderly Decolonization: The White Paper of 1939 and the End of British Rule in Palestine page 139)

History of the Jews in Mauritius
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judaism is a minor religion in Mauritius. The first Jews arrived from Haifa, British Palestine (now Israel), in the 1940s because they were denied entry to Palestine by the British Government.There currently are about 40 Jews in total in Mauritius. There is a synagogue in Curepipe, and a Jewish cemetery in Bambous.

DENIED ENTRY!!!! WHAT PART OF DENIED ENTRY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?????

That does not mean that you are not allowed to defend yourself against the Arab attacks. There was no reason at all to start attacking the Jews in Jerusalem , native Palestinian Jews BTW)

Neither does it mean treating Palestinian Arabs like vermin to be bullied and trampled at the will of the Israeli's.

What Hitler did to the Jews, the Jews are no different, they are doing the same to Palestinian Arabs.

Yes I am a firm supporter but not of the religious fanatics.

Bullsh!te, you are a Jewish propagandist who spouts propaganda rubbish that the Jews are whiter then snow and are the innocent victims, that the real aggressors are the Palestinian Arabs. I take note that you have not spoken out against the war crimes committed by Israeli troops such as:-http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/23/israel-gaza-war-crimes-guardian. The Guardian has compiled detailed evidence of alleged war crimes committed by Israel during the 23-day offensive in the Gaza Strip earlier this year, involving the use of Palestinian children as human shields and the targeting of medics and hospitals.

A month-long investigation also obtained evidence of civilians being hit by fire from unmanned drone aircraft said to be so accurate that their operators can tell the colour of the clothes worn by a target.

The testimonies form the basis of three Guardian films which add weight to calls this week for a full inquiry into the events surrounding Operation Cast Lead, which was aimed at Hamas but left about 1,400 Palestinians dead, including more than 300 children.

The Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) refused to respond directly to the allegations made against its troops, but issued statements denying the charges and insisted international law had been observed.

The latest disclosures follow soldiers' evidence published in the Israeli press about the killing of Palestinian civilians and complaints by soldiers involved in the military operation that the rules of engagement were too lax.

Amnesty International has said Hamas should be investigated for executing at least two dozen Palestinian men in an apparent bout of score-settling with rivals and alleged collaborators while Operation Cast Lead was under way.

Human rights groups say the vast majority of offences were committed by Israel, and that the Gaza offensive was a disproportionate response to Hamas rocket attacks. Since 2002, there have been 21 Israeli deaths by Hamas rockets fired from Gaza, and during Operation Cast Lead there were three Israeli civilian deaths, six Israeli soldiers killed by Palestinian fire and four killed by friendly fire.

"Only an investigation mandated by the UN security council can ensure Israel's co-operation, and it's the only body that can secure some kind of prosecution," said Amnesty's Donatella Rovera, who spent two weeks in Gaza investigating war crime allegations. "Without a proper investigation there is no deterrent. The message remains the same: 'It's OK to do these things, there won't be any real consequences'."

Some of the most dramatic testimony gathered by the Guardian came from three teenage brothers in the al-Attar family. They describe how they were taken from home at gunpoint, made to kneel in front of Israeli tanks to deter Hamas fighters from firing, and sent by Israeli soldiers into Palestinian houses to clear them. "They would make us go first so if any fighters shot at them the bullets would hit us, not them," 14-year-old Al'a al-Attar said.

Medics and ambulance drivers said they were targeted when they tried to tend to the wounded; sixteen were killed. According to the World Health Organisation, more than half of Gaza's 27 hospitals and 44 clinics were damaged by Israeli bombs.

First, the use of M825A1 white phosphorous shells (approved for use by NATO) is not prohibited but there are restrictions. The Israelis used it as a smoke screen in Gaza which is allowed. The IDF did not cover it up but it took them days to confirm.

Phosphorus as a smoke screen??? Why not use smoke shells instead? Again you are talking utter bollocks.

Yeah, like putting a fake gun to someone will put you in jail for attemted murder!

Hmm a fake missile? What is your idea of a fake missile?

Last edited:
I don't give a toss if you find it suspicious or not sunbeam, it happened.

Yes it happened. And there are good grounds for that.

Being a NAZI Zionist I suppose you would support the killing of British troops. Its ok for the Jews commit acts of terror then you expect their targets to sit back and say "Oh well never mind." According to you its OK for Israelis to retaliate against Palestinians, but its not OK for British troops to fight back.

I do not support the killing of anyone. But the Jews were fighting the British military (as were the Palestinians BTW) and there was no reason for the British to attack innocent civilians.
BTW British troops shouted "Heil Hitler" and sang the "Horst Wessel" song during searches, like the Nazis did.

So what if Winston Churchill wasn't in charge? I suggest you do a bit more research. If you had you would find that the British people were sick and tired of innocent British deaths.

This has nothing to do with the acceptance of the mandate.

Why don't you tell that to the families of the two British Sergeants who were murdered.

They were in uniform on a mission in a hostile environment. That Jewish boy was traveling home from school. You have a weird way of comparing things.

Are you naturally stupid or did your parents drop you on your head? The list is PHYSICALLY TOO LONG TO POST ON HERE, IT WONT FIT YOU PRATT!!!!

I think there are other armies who's lists are much longer, and if you skip the retaliations it will be a whole lot shorter.

No it doesn't, it shows the mentality of these people.

correction : some of those people

Judaism is a minor religion in Mauritius. The first Jews arrived from Haifa, British Palestine (now Israel), in the 1940s because they were denied entry to Palestine by the British Government.There currently are about 40 Jews in total in Mauritius. There is a synagogue in Curepipe, and a Jewish cemetery in Bambous.

DENIED ENTRY!!!! WHAT PART OF DENIED ENTRY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?????

"The British decided to deport the immigrants to either Trinidad and Tobago or Mauritius, both British colonies."

Neither does it mean treating Palestinian Arabs like vermin to be bullied and trampled at the will of the Israeli's.

What Hitler did to the Jews, the Jews are no different, they are doing the same to Palestinian Arabs.

That's a far cry from the truth. Israel has no gas chambers nor concentration camps. Arabs and Palestinian in Israel have the same constitutional rights as any Israeli citizen. Palestinian citizens living in Area A (55%) are completely under Palestinian control.

Bullsh!te, you are a Jewish propagandist who spouts propaganda rubbish that the Jews are whiter then snow and are the innocent victims, that the real aggressors are the Palestinian Arabs. I take note that you have not spoken out against the war crimes committed by Israeli troops such as:-http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/23/israel-gaza-war-crimes-guardian. The Guardian has compiled detailed evidence of alleged war crimes committed by Israel during the 23-day offensive in the Gaza Strip earlier this year, involving the use of Palestinian children as human shields and the targeting of medics and hospitals.

A month-long investigation also obtained evidence of civilians being hit by fire from unmanned drone aircraft said to be so accurate that their operators can tell the colour of the clothes worn by a target.

The testimonies form the basis of three Guardian films which add weight to calls this week for a full inquiry into the events surrounding Operation Cast Lead, which was aimed at Hamas but left about 1,400 Palestinians dead, including more than 300 children.

The Israeli Defence Forces (IDF) refused to respond directly to the allegations made against its troops, but issued statements denying the charges and insisted international law had been observed.

The latest disclosures follow soldiers' evidence published in the Israeli press about the killing of Palestinian civilians and complaints by soldiers involved in the military operation that the rules of engagement were too lax.

Amnesty International has said Hamas should be investigated for executing at least two dozen Palestinian men in an apparent bout of score-settling with rivals and alleged collaborators while Operation Cast Lead was under way.

Human rights groups say the vast majority of offences were committed by Israel, and that the Gaza offensive was a disproportionate response to Hamas rocket attacks. Since 2002, there have been 21 Israeli deaths by Hamas rockets fired from Gaza, and during Operation Cast Lead there were three Israeli civilian deaths, six Israeli soldiers killed by Palestinian fire and four killed by friendly fire.

"Only an investigation mandated by the UN security council can ensure Israel's co-operation, and it's the only body that can secure some kind of prosecution," said Amnesty's Donatella Rovera, who spent two weeks in Gaza investigating war crime allegations. "Without a proper investigation there is no deterrent. The message remains the same: 'It's OK to do these things, there won't be any real consequences'."

Some of the most dramatic testimony gathered by the Guardian came from three teenage brothers in the al-Attar family. They describe how they were taken from home at gunpoint, made to kneel in front of Israeli tanks to deter Hamas fighters from firing, and sent by Israeli soldiers into Palestinian houses to clear them. "They would make us go first so if any fighters shot at them the bullets would hit us, not them," 14-year-old Al'a al-Attar said.

Medics and ambulance drivers said they were targeted when they tried to tend to the wounded; sixteen were killed. According to the World Health Organisation, more than half of Gaza's 27 hospitals and 44 clinics were damaged by Israeli bombs.

You are talking like Seno. First of all , that Guardian link does not talk about war crimes committed, it says :

"Guardian investigation uncovers evidence of alleged Israeli war crimes in Gaza"

"Palestinians claim children were used as human shields and hospitals targeted during 23-day conflict"

BTW the Guardian used the same technique as Seno (or is it the way around) of deleting important sentences from quotes.

Phosphorus as a smoke screen??? Why not use smoke shells instead? Again you are talking utter bollocks.

Most smoke shells contain white white phosphorus.
M825A1
Who is talking utter bollocks?

Hmm a fake missile? What is your idea of a fake missile?
It's fake, a dummy, non-explosive, harmless.

Yes it happened. And there are good grounds for that.

Good grounds for attacking and killing those who liberated them thereby saving their lives.

I do not support the killing of anyone. But the Jews were fighting the British military (as were the Palestinians BTW) and there was no reason for the British to attack innocent civilians.

Buts its OK for the Jews to attack innocent Palestinians? If they attack British troops they had better expect the troops to fight back.

BTW British troops shouted "Heil Hitler" and sang the "Horst Wessel" song during searches, like the Nazis did.

Do you honestly believe British troops knew the words to the Horst Wessel?

This has nothing to do with the acceptance of the mandate.

This has everything to do with the mandate

They were in uniform on a mission in a hostile environment. That Jewish boy was traveling home from school. You have a weird way of comparing things.

According to you its OK for the Jews to attack innocent Palestinians, but if the Palestinians retaliate they are criminal thugs? No sunbeam you have a weird way of comparing things

I think there are other armies who's lists are much longer, and if you skip the retaliations it will be a whole lot shorter.

We're not talking about other armies we're talking about the Irgun. Skip the retaliations? So according to you its OK for the Jews to attack the Palestinians but the Palestinians mustn't fight back?

correction : some of those people

And that makes it OK? Using your twisted logic only some of the British troops shouted Heil Hitler.

"The British decided to deport the immigrants to either Trinidad and Tobago or Mauritius, both British colonies."

Over 100,000 people attempted to illegally enter Palestine. There were 142 voyages by 120 ships. Over half were stopped by the British patrols. The Royal Navy had eight ships on station in Palestine, and additional ships were tasked with tracking suspicious vessels heading for Palestine. Most of the intercepted immigrants were sent to internment camps in Cyprus: (Karaolos near Famagusta, Nicosia, Dhekelia, and Xylotumbou). Some were sent to the Atlit detention camp in Palestine, and some to Mauritius. The British held as many as 50,000 people in these camps (see Jews in British camps on Cyprus). Over 1,600 drowned at sea. Only a few thousand actually entered Palestine.

That shoots down your rubbish, they were NOT deported as you claim.
Again you are trying justify your statements with untruths. Its seems that's one of your habits isn't it old chap, "Don't spoil a good story with the truth."

That's a far cry from the truth. Israel has no gas chambers nor concentration camps.

You reckon?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnYokaSe_w"]gaza concentration camp, evil nazi israel build wall of hate,israel denying gaza holocaust - YouTube[/ame]

Arabs and Palestinian in Israel have the same constitutional rights as any Israeli citizen. Palestinian citizens living in Area A (55%) are completely under Palestinian control.

Absolute rubbish. Again more NAZI propaganda.
The Palestinian Authority was created by the 1993 Oslo peace accords between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization. It was meant to be a provisional government of the occupied territories in Gaza and the West Bank, which would eventually be replaced by a sovereign Palestinian state after a final settlement was reached with Israel.

No final settlement was reached, however, and in 2007 the Palestinian Authority lost control of half of its territory. The Fatah party, founded by Yasir Arafat, the Authority’s president until his death in 2004, was beaten in parliamentary elections in 2006 by Hamas, the militant group, and the following year Hamas gunmen drove Fatah out of Gaza and set up its own government there.

The split left the Palestinian Authority in control only of portions of the West Bank. Some 60 percent of the West Bank is under full Israeli control, and both the Palestinians and the Israelis claim East Jerusalem, which is now in Israeli hands.

Over the years, repeated rounds of negotiations meant to bring about the final settlement have made little progress, although former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and the current Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, said later that they had been on the verge of a sweeping deal when Mr. Olmert was forced from office in 2008.

Talks with Israel stalled again in September 2010. Mr. Abbas said he would not negotiate while Israel continued to build on occupied lands, and the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, declined to renew a construction moratorium that expired three weeks after the talks began.

In 2011, as the revolts of the Arab Spring swept through the region, Mr. Abbas all but abandoned the possibility of productive negotiations with Israel and focused on two new tracks — healing the rift with Hamas and winning United Nations recognition of full Palestinian statehood.

You are talking like Seno. First of all , that Guardian link does not talk about war crimes committed, it says :

"Guardian investigation uncovers evidence of alleged Israeli war crimes in Gaza"

"Palestinians claim children were used as human shields and hospitals targeted during 23-day conflict"

BTW the Guardian used the same technique as Seno (or is it the way around) of deleting important sentences from quotes.

I suppose the Guardian plucked the story out of thin air? I'm talking like Seno? The two of us can't be wrong.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012...ing-to-uk-but-uncomfortable-questions-remain/

Despite a change in the universal jurisdiction legislation last year, Israeli officials and military officers are still not visiting Britain for fear of arrest on war crimes charges, it has been revealed. As reported in the Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz, Israel’s Maj. Gen. (res.) Doron Almog cancelled a scheduled speaking engagement in London next month, “on the advice of the Israeli government”.

In 2005, Almog dramatically escaped arrest on war crimes charges by staying on his plane at Heathrow following a tip-off that police were waiting for him. Currently, he is in charge of “implementing the relocation” of Bedouin citizens in the Negev.

In September 2011, following pressure by the Israeli government and pro-Israel groups in the UK, the law was amended so that “the consent of the Director of Public Prosecutions will be required before an arrest warrant can be issued”. Though it was Israel demanding the change, Amnesty International stressed before and after that such a change would “hamper victims’ attempts to bring private prosecutions through the British courts against perpetrators of torture and war crimes”.

The Ha’aretz article adds some interesting – and disturbing – details to what was already known, or suspected, about both the change in law as well as the circumstances of former-Israeli FM Tzipi Livni’s visit shortly after the bill’s passing.

A “senior Israeli official” speaking to the paper anonymously, claimed that “the [British] government promised it would be changed so that only the Attorney General, who is a political figure we can trust, would authorize universal jurisdiction arrests” (my emphasis). However, the contentious amendment eventually assigned this responsibility to the Director of Public Prosecutions.

The paper also notes that “Britain’s ambassador to Israel, Matthew Gould, contacted Almog and Livni personally after the law was amended to tell them they could now visit Britain without risking arrest” (and at least in Livni’s case, on the same day as the amendment).

However, what transpired when the then-Israeli FM answered Foreign Secretary William Hague’s invitation proved what Almog now says (and what Livni worried about in an interview even while in London) – that the changes could not entirely protect an individual with a case to answer.

As I wrote at the time, “Livni only avoided a warrant due to a legal assessment by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) that she was on a ‘Special Mission’.” In other words , the new law was not actually tested. The Ha’aretz report supports this version of events, noting that “the visit was still defined as official, in order to guarantee her protection under diplomatic immunity” (my emphasis).

Uncomfortable questions remain. What was a UK ambassador doing, personally contacting two individuals suspected of war crimes to assure them they would be safe from arrest in Britain? In addition, does the decision to go public about Almog and Israeli disquiet with the status quo presage a new round of pressure on the British government for a further weakening of our universal jurisdiction legislation?

Most smoke shells contain white white phosphorus.
M825A1
Who is talking utter bollocks?

It's fake, a dummy, non-explosive, harmless.

So its simply a projectile with no explosives? A projectile that if it hits someone it will kill them stone dead. So I reiterate, you are talking utter bollocks.

Last edited:
So its simply a projectile with no explosives? A projectile that if it hits someone it will kill them stone dead. So I reiterate, you are talking utter bollocks.

As has been said, why fire dummy missiles (supposedly to frighten the populace) I would have thought that the cheaper HE and WP that was being used would have frightened them far more than any very expensive "dummy Missile". If it were the case, all it would have done would be frighten the people onto the streets where the WP and HE could have greater effect. (Far more likely)

Naaahh,... it's quite obviously just another typical poorly thought out and highly illogical Israeli lie. Just like the lie when they denied having used WP.

Last edited:
Part one

Good grounds for attacking and killing those who liberated them thereby saving their lives.

You say liberated? They went from one detention camp to another! Harry S. Truman sent Earl G. Harrison, the dean of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, to Europe to investigate the ramshackle DP camps. This is what he said :

"As things stand now, we appear to be treating the Jews as the Nazis treated them, except that we do not exterminate them. They are in concentration camps, in large numbers under our military guard instead of SS troops. One is led to wonder whether the German people, seeing this, are not supposing that we are following or at least condoning Nazi policy. (Proudfoot, 325)"

Harrison found that the DPs overwhelmingly wanted to go to Palestine. In fact, in survey after survey of the DPs, they indicated their first choice of migration was to Palestine and their second choice of destination was also Palestine. In one camp, victims where told to pick a different second location and not to write Palestine a second time. A significant proportion of them wrote "crematoria." (Long Way Home)

The British refused to let in more than 1.500 a month. They were thinking about their oil supply, not the wellbeing of the Jews.

Buts its OK for the Jews to attack innocent Palestinians? If they attack British troops they had better expect the troops to fight back.

The Jews targeted the British and Palestinian attackers, not innocent Palestinians.

Do you honestly believe British troops knew the words to the Horst Wessel?

It could have been the English translation of that song "Raise the Flag" but the book By blood & fire: the attack on the King David Hotel from Thurston Clarke says on page 68 :"One search party marched into the dining hall at Givat Brenner shouting "Heil Hitler" and singing the "Horst Wessel" song.

Another link says: "''One search party marched into the dining hall at Givat Brenner shouting 'Heil Hitler!' . ''Another party scrawled red swastikas on the walls of the settlement's classrooms. While searching the Bank Hapoalim in Tel Aviv, a British officer shouted at one of the clerks, 'What you need is the gas chamber!"

This has everything to do with the mandate

The British wanted to leave Palestine because of US pressure to let 100.000 Jews in because of the horrible situation they were still in. (see above) and not because the British population wanted them to leave.

According to you its OK for the Jews to attack innocent Palestinians, but if the Palestinians retaliate they are criminal thugs? No sunbeam you have a weird way of comparing things

You are turning things upside down. The Palestinians attacked and the Jews retaliated which was clearly prooven by the Palestinian riots. The retaliation came much later because some Jews were fed up with the passive defense of the Haganah and Irgun was created and started retaliating.

We're not talking about other armies we're talking about the Irgun. Skip the retaliations? So according to you its OK for the Jews to attack the Palestinians but the Palestinians mustn't fight back?

No, it is not OK for the Jews to attack the Palestinians. But that didn't happen. The Palestinians attacked the Jews first and the Jews retaliated.

And that makes it OK? Using your twisted logic only some of the British troops shouted Heil Hitler.

This is not twisted logic, it is documented.

Over 100,000 people attempted to illegally enter Palestine. There were 142 voyages by 120 ships. Over half were stopped by the British patrols. The Royal Navy had eight ships on station in Palestine, and additional ships were tasked with tracking suspicious vessels heading for Palestine. Most of the intercepted immigrants were sent to internment camps in Cyprus: (Karaolos near Famagusta, Nicosia, Dhekelia, and Xylotumbou). Some were sent to the Atlit detention camp in Palestine, and some to Mauritius. The British held as many as 50,000 people in these camps (see Jews in British camps on Cyprus). Over 1,600 drowned at sea. Only a few thousand actually entered Palestine.

That shoots down your rubbish, they were NOT deported as you claim.
Again you are trying justify your statements with untruths. Its seems that's one of your habits isn't it old chap, "Don't spoil a good story with the truth."

First of all, the Jews were in fact illegally refused entry. The British reason that the land couldn't take more was rubbish, because now there are living 6 times as more people in Israel as there were at the end of the mandate. The British were thinking about their oil supply and pleased the Arabs (not the Palestinians who were also fighting the British). By refusing more Jews to enter Palestine (as stated in their mandate) thousands of of displeced Jews were still in the camps that caused so many lives.

SS Exodus :....Following wide media coverage, the British Royal Navy seized the ship and deported all its passengers back to Europe."
"The United Nations Special Committee on Palestine also covered the events. Some of its members were even present at Haifa port when the emigrants were removed from their ship onto the deportation ships and later commented that this strong image helped them press for an immediate solution for Jewish immigration and the question of Palestine.
The ship's ordeals were widely covered by international media, and caused the British government much public embarrassment, especially after the refugees were forced to disembark in Germany."

"In 1940 some 2,000 Jewish refugees from Germany and Austria were deported to Australia by the British government as enemy aliens on the infamous ship, the Dunera."" (PPOST-WAR JEWISH MIGRATION: THE TRANSFORMATION OF A COMMUNITY)

And there are more "deported" stories.

These are not untruths, it was even witnessed by the UN Special Commitee on Palestine.

Part 2

[

Comparison with the Berlin Wall?? That was build to keep the citizens inside East-Berlin. The Israeli wall is to keep terrorists out! If the Palestinians would use their brains and not attack Israel then that wall (and checkponts and little blockade) wasn't necessary.

Inside the concentration camp Gaza:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxaDmAyt84g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxaDmAyt84g[/ame]

Absolute rubbish. Again more NAZI propaganda.
The Palestinian Authority was created by the 1993 Oslo peace accords between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization. It was meant to be a provisional government of the occupied territories in Gaza and the West Bank, which would eventually be replaced by a sovereign Palestinian state after a final settlement was reached with Israel.

No final settlement was reached, however, and in 2007 the Palestinian Authority lost control of half of its territory. The Fatah party, founded by Yasir Arafat, the Authority’s president until his death in 2004, was beaten in parliamentary elections in 2006 by Hamas, the militant group, and the following year Hamas gunmen drove Fatah out of Gaza and set up its own government there.

The split left the Palestinian Authority in control only of portions of the West Bank. Some 60 percent of the West Bank is under full Israeli control, and both the Palestinians and the Israelis claim East Jerusalem, which is now in Israeli hands.

Over the years, repeated rounds of negotiations meant to bring about the final settlement have made little progress, although former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and the current Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, said later that they had been on the verge of a sweeping deal when Mr. Olmert was forced from office in 2008.

Talks with Israel stalled again in September 2010. Mr. Abbas said he would not negotiate while Israel continued to build on occupied lands, and the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, declined to renew a construction moratorium that expired three weeks after the talks began.

In 2011, as the revolts of the Arab Spring swept through the region, Mr. Abbas all but abandoned the possibility of productive negotiations with Israel and focused on two new tracks — healing the rift with Hamas and winning United Nations recognition of full Palestinian statehood.

It is not Israel's fault that Palestininans have big disagreements.

And what rubbish are you talking that the Palestinians lost the control on half of their territory??
Area A full Palestinian control , no Israelis allowed! (55% of the Palestinian Population) went from 3% in 1995 to 18% in 2011
Area B Palestinian civil control and joint Israeli-Palestinian security control (41% of the Palestinian population) went from 25% in 1995 to 21% in 2011.
Area C full Israeli civil and security control, except over Palestinian civilians (5.8 %% of the Palestinian population) went from 72% in 1995 to 61% in 2011.
Gaza is in complete control of the Palestinians.

I suppose the Guardian plucked the story out of thin air? I'm talking like Seno? The two of us can't be wrong.

Yes you can.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012...ing-to-uk-but-uncomfortable-questions-remain/

Despite a change in the universal jurisdiction legislation last year, Israeli officials and military officers are still not visiting Britain for fear of arrest on war crimes charges, it has been revealed. As reported in the Israeli newspaper Ha’aretz, Israel’s Maj. Gen. (res.) Doron Almog cancelled a scheduled speaking engagement in London next month, “on the advice of the Israeli government”.

In 2005, Almog dramatically escaped arrest on war crimes charges by staying on his plane at Heathrow following a tip-off that police were waiting for him. Currently, he is in charge of “implementing the relocation” of Bedouin citizens in the Negev.

In September 2011, following pressure by the Israeli government and pro-Israel groups in the UK, the law was amended so that “the consent of the Director of Public Prosecutions will be required before an arrest warrant can be issued”. Though it was Israel demanding the change, Amnesty International stressed before and after that such a change would “hamper victims’ attempts to bring private prosecutions through the British courts against perpetrators of torture and war crimes”.

The Ha’aretz article adds some interesting – and disturbing – details to what was already known, or suspected, about both the change in law as well as the circumstances of former-Israeli FM Tzipi Livni’s visit shortly after the bill’s passing.

A “senior Israeli official” speaking to the paper anonymously, claimed that “the [British] government promised it would be changed so that only the Attorney General, who is a political figure we can trust, would authorize universal jurisdiction arrests” (my emphasis). However, the contentious amendment eventually assigned this responsibility to the Director of Public Prosecutions.

The paper also notes that “Britain’s ambassador to Israel, Matthew Gould, contacted Almog and Livni personally after the law was amended to tell them they could now visit Britain without risking arrest” (and at least in Livni’s case, on the same day as the amendment).

However, what transpired when the then-Israeli FM answered Foreign Secretary William Hague’s invitation proved what Almog now says (and what Livni worried about in an interview even while in London) – that the changes could not entirely protect an individual with a case to answer.

As I wrote at the time, “Livni only avoided a warrant due to a legal assessment by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) that she was on a ‘Special Mission’.” In other words , the new law was not actually tested. The Ha’aretz report supports this version of events, noting that “the visit was still defined as official, in order to guarantee her protection under diplomatic immunity” (my emphasis).

Uncomfortable questions remain. What was a UK ambassador doing, personally contacting two individuals suspected of war crimes to assure them they would be safe from arrest in Britain? In addition, does the decision to go public about Almog and Israeli disquiet with the status quo presage a new round of pressure on the British government for a further weakening of our universal jurisdiction legislation?

Fact is , not one Israeli is convicted of war crimes.

The relocation of citizens is not a war crime. When I was stationed in Germany there was a town called Koenigshoven. It was completely teared down because of the high concentration of lignite in the ground, something the RWE wanted. The town was rebuild somewhere else and called Neu Koenigshoven.

At least it is much less harmfull than the rockets that are fired from Gaza into Israel, deliberately targeting innocent civilians. And they do not get a sms or call from Gaza to leave their homes because something is coming their way.

Part one
You say liberated?

Yea like we helped with other Allies liberate Western Europe from Nazism including Belgium.

They went from one detention camp to another! Harry S. Truman sent Earl G. Harrison, the dean of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, to Europe to investigate the ramshackle DP camps. This is what he said :

"As things stand now, we appear to be treating the Jews as the Nazis treated them, except that we do not exterminate them. They are in concentration camps, in large numbers under our military guard instead of SS troops. One is led to wonder whether the German people, seeing this, are not supposing that we are following or at least condoning Nazi policy. (Proudfoot, 325)".

What absolute bollocks, are you telling me British troops carried on gassing and murdering Jews, working them to death on starvation rations? I worked with a chap who took part in the liberation of Bergen Belson, he told me EXACTLY what went on. What were the British supposed to do with them, kick them out of the camps to wander around Europe without medical treatment. Once more you are pushing your Jewish propaganda bullsh!te

Harrison found that the DPs overwhelmingly wanted to go to Palestine. In fact, in survey after survey of the DPs, they indicated their first choice of migration was to Palestine and their second choice of destination was also Palestine. In one camp, victims where told to pick a different second location and not to write Palestine a second time. A significant proportion of them wrote "crematoria." (Long Way Home)

So what. We can't always get what we want.

The British refused to let in more than 1.500 a month. They were thinking about their oil supply, not the wellbeing of the Jews.

Of course Britain was concerned about its oil supply. Are you saying the British should let in immigrants willy nilly? If you are, you are a bigger idiot then I thought you were.

The Jews targeted the British and Palestinian attackers, not innocent Palestinians.

Again absolute bollocks. You have obviously never lived under terrorism, I and millions of Brits have. "THERE ARE ALWAYS INNOCENT VICTIMS YOU FREAKING MUPPET." I really don't know if you are deaf, daft or stupid.

It could have been the English translation of that song "Raise the Flag" but the book By blood & fire: the attack on the King David Hotel from Thurston Clarke says on page 68 :"One search party marched into the dining hall at Givat Brenner shouting "Heil Hitler" and singing the "Horst Wessel" song.

Again, how many British troops would even know that an English translation existed or even knew the words? Again you are talking typical Zionist propaganda.

Another link says: "''One search party marched into the dining hall at Givat Brenner shouting 'Heil Hitler!' . ''Another party scrawled red swastikas on the walls of the settlement's classrooms. While searching the Bank Hapoalim in Tel Aviv, a British officer shouted at one of the clerks, 'What you need is the gas chamber!"

The same also forum states, Will Israeli lobby succeed with propaganda?
I've just seen some documents on Non-moslems in Islamic Iran.. Jews in Iran, Armenian Christians (Isfahan's Minority).. even Sikhs in Iran.. Iran seems quite peaceful. But, on the other hand, I see media trying to demonize Iran, by falsely linking it with Al-Qaeda (which is quite strange, because Iran also suffers from Jondollah, Taliban and Al-Qaeda)..
Then, lol, curiosity.. Checking youtube suggestions, I saw this 6 minute length video:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnA_z3z-JJ0"]Delirium: Israeli Lobby Spreads Iranophobia & Starts False Wars - IranianFacebook.com - YouTube[/ame]

Why is this disinformation and warmongering against Iran?
US has 1700 nuclear warheads.. Israel has 300 at least.. That doesn't legitimate it.. I agree..
But, Iran says its nuclear program is peaceful. And this video quite showed me that, US and Israel is against Iranian government..
And trying to topple it.. They admit nukes are not the problem..

So, my first question is: Why Israel and US are doing this? and second question, as the title suggested, do you think they will succeed? Thanks..

SO all in all you are pushing again and again Zionist propaganda

The British wanted to leave Palestine because of US pressure to let 100.000 Jews in because of the horrible situation they were still in. (see above)

Oh aye? The SS St. Louis sailed from Germany in May 1939 carrying 936 (mainly German) Jewish refugees. On 4 June 1939, it was also refused permission to unload on orders of President Roosevelt as the ship waited in the Caribbean Sea between Florida and Cuba. Initially, Roosevelt showed limited willingness to take in some of those on board. But the Immigration Act of 1924 made that illegal and public opinion was strongly opposed[citation needed]. The ship returned to Europe. 620 of the passengers were eventually accepted in continental Europe, of these only 365 survived the Holocaust.

AND If my memory is correct 20,000 were allowed into the UK

and not because the British population wanted them to leave.

Again you are talking absolute rubbish.

The British press reported extensively on deaths of Mandate officials and questions were regularly asked in the House of Commons. As the underground campaign grew fiercer, and the number of British casualties increased, pressure was exerted on the government to withdraw from Palestine. The mothers of soldiers serving in Palestine were particularly active, bombarding the Colonial and the Foreign Secretary with letters demanding that their sons be brought home. These letters found their way to the House of Commons, where MPs quoted them to embarrass the government.

In addition to their problems with the Jewish underground, the British were facing severe economic troubles. The Second World War had severely undermined the economic infrastructure of the country and the government lacked the means to rehabilitate it. Soldiers returned home to austerity and unemployment, to food and clothing rationing. There was not enough fuel to meet consumer needs in electricity and transportation. To add to these difficulties, the winter of 1947 was of unprecedented severity. The cold and snow brought life to a standstill in town and countryside. There was no coal to heat homes and supply electricity. Factories were closed down and rail services drastically reduced. Beer production was halted and cigarette manufacture curtailed. Britain, with its vast coal reserves, was forced to pay out its limited foreign currency to import coal from the United States. Churchill, then leader of the opposition, declared in his speeches in the House that post-war Britain was too weak to bear the burden of fighting the underground movements in Palestine. He argued that Britain's interests in Palestine were not so vital as to justify maintaining one hundred thousand soldiers and policemen, a heavy load on the taxpayer. He demanded that the British withdraw without delay.

You are turning things upside down. The Palestinians attacked and the Jews retaliated which was clearly prooven by the Palestinian riots. The retaliation came much later because some Jews were fed up with the passive defense of the Haganah and Irgun was created and started retaliating.

The Zionists are still carrying out those attacks today, NOT only by the army but civilians.

Israel's justice ministry has confirmed prosecutors have charged six Jewish minors with a hate attack on a Palestinian man in Jerusalem last week.

The ministry said in a statement received by Agence France-Presse that the six set upon Ibrahim Abu Taa, a 28-year-old hotel employee from mainly Arab east Jerusalem, late last Wednesday as he and a Jewish workmate drove a female colleague home in the blue-collar Katamon neighbourhood after partying at a west Jerusalem club.

It said they stopped the car at the entrance to the woman's street as she felt unwell and got out to be sick. There, Abu Taa was accosted by the young Jewish teens.

"One of the accused asked the Jewish man if the complainant was Arab," the statement said. "When he said 'yes', the other said 'there'll be no Arab here'."

"At that point the accused began to choke and push the complainant and punch and kick him all over his body ... all this from racist motives, because the complainant is an Arab," it said.

It said that all six, whose names cannot be released because of their ages, were charged with serious assault and two were charged with stealing money from Abu Taa's wallet.

Abu Taa, a resident of the Wadi Joz neighbourhood, was hospitalised with a broken ankle and bruising all over his body.

The incident followed the recent beating of a 17-year-old Palestinian by a group of young Jews in the heart of Jerusalem, an incident greeted with shock and outrage by Israelis and Palestinians alike.

Nine Israelis, including eight minors, were charged with seriously injuring Jamal Julani , a Palestinian from east Jerusalem, on the night of August 16/17.

No, it is not OK for the Jews to attack the Palestinians. But that didn't happen. The Palestinians attacked the Jews first and the Jews retaliated..

Of course it didn't happen, according to you the Palestinians are the terrorists and the Zionists the victims

This is not twisted logic, it is documented.

By whom?

First of all, the Jews were in fact illegally refused entry. The British reason that the land couldn't take more was rubbish, because now there are living 6 times as more people in Israel as there were at the end of the mandate.

Hmm I wonder why, an improvement in the infra structure perhaps. They were not illegally refused entry, they had every right to refuse them entry.

The British were thinking about their oil supply and pleased the Arabs (not the Palestinians who were also fighting the British). By refusing more Jews to enter Palestine (as stated in their mandate) thousands of of displeced Jews were still in the camps that caused so many lives.

Of course Britain was concerned about its oil supply, without it a country grinds to a halt, or are you so stupid you can't see this. You remind me of a demonstration in the US, a woman was holding a placard which read “WHO NEEDS OIL, I TAKE THE BUS.” You have got the same stupid logic.

SS Exodus :....Following wide media coverage, the British Royal Navy seized the ship and deported all its passengers back to Europe."

There were not deported, they were sent back from where they came.

"The United Nations Special Committee on Palestine also covered the events. Some of its members were even present at Haifa port when the emigrants were removed from their ship onto the deportation ships and later commented that this strong image helped them press for an immediate solution for Jewish immigration and the question of Palestine.
The ship's ordeals were widely covered by international media, and caused the British government much public embarrassment, especially after the refugees were forced to disembark in Germany."

They were NOT DEPORTED as they were not allowed to land legally. They were illegal immigrants and sent back to their home country. If I were to enter the USA illegally and caught quite rightly I'd be sent back to whence I came.

"In 1940 some 2,000 Jewish refugees from Germany and Austria were deported to Australia by the British government as enemy aliens on the infamous ship, the Dunera."" (PPOST-WAR JEWISH MIGRATION: THE TRANSFORMATION OF A COMMUNITY)

They were considered ENEMY ALIENS, many Christian ENEMY ALIENS were also deported

And there are more "deported" stories.

These are not untruths, it was even witnessed by the UN Special Commitee on Palestine.

The same UN who allows the Zionist to force Palestinians off of their land and destroy Palestinian property AND murder Palestinian women and children.

Last edited:
Part 2
Comparison with the Berlin Wall?? That was build to keep the citizens inside East-Berlin. The Israeli wall is to keep terrorists out! If the Palestinians would use their brains and not attack Israel then that wall (and checkponts and little blockade) wasn't necessary.

Your logic is so screwed its unbelievable. You are actually condoning Israeli actions.

It is not Israel's fault that Palestininans have big disagreements.

Are you serious? There is a saying, "Its better to keep quiet and let people think you are an idiot, then opening your mouth and confirming it." You have just confirmed you are an idiot.

And what rubbish are you talking that the Palestinians lost the control on half of their territory??
Area A full Palestinian control , no Israelis allowed! (55% of the Palestinian Population) went from 3% in 1995 to 18% in 2011
Area B Palestinian civil control and joint Israeli-Palestinian security control (41% of the Palestinian population) went from 25% in 1995 to 21% in 2011.
Area C full Israeli civil and security control, except over Palestinian civilians (5.8 %% of the Palestinian population) went from 72% in 1995 to 61% in 2011.
Gaza is in complete control of the Palestinians.

OH WOW they have the Gaza strip.
According to Oxfam, because of an import-export ban imposed on Gaza in 2007, 95% of Gaza’s industrial operations were suspended. Out of 35,000 people employed by 3,900 factories in June 2005, only 1,750 people remained employed by 195 factories in June 2007.By 2010, Gaza's unemployment rate had risen to 40% with 80% of the population living on less than 2 dollars a day.[180] The Israeli Government's cut in the flow of fuel and electricity to the Gaza Strip has also been called collective punishment. Jeremy Hobbs, director of Oxfam International, called on Israel “immediately to lift its inhumane and illegal siege.”

The Israeli governments argues it is justified under international law to impose a blockade on an enemy for security reasons. The power to impose a naval blockade is established under customary international law and Laws of armed conflict. The Military Advocate General of Israel has provided numerous reasonings for the policy: (Hmm, I wonder what they can be???)

Fact is , not one Israeli is convicted of war crimes.

That doesn't mean to say they don't commit war crimes, which in fact they do.

Israel committed war crimes in Gaza, UN says
Israel committed war crimes by deliberately attacking civilians, firing white phosphorous shells and carrying out torture during its offensive in Gaza eight months ago, a United Nations investigation has concluded.

n a 575-page report released yesterday, a team of UN investigators found that Hamas, the militant group that controls Gaza, may also have carried out war crimes by firing rockets at civilian targets in Israel.
But the probe, which has proved contentious since its inception, was far more damning about Israel's role in the conflict, which killed almost 1,400 Palestinians and 13 Israelis in 22 days of fighting over the New Year.
"The Israeli operations were carefully planned in all their phases as a deliberately disproportionate attack designed to punish, humiliate and terrorise the civilian population," the report found.

B'Tselem, an independent Israeli human rights group, concluded last week that 773 Palestinian civilians, including 252 children under the age of 16, were killed during the offensive, a figure disputed by Israel. Three Israeli civilians also died.

The four-man team, led by Richard Goldstone, a former South African judge, said that there was enough evidence to suggest Israel had broken several international laws covering the conduct of war.

"The mission concluded that actions amounting to war crimes, and possibly in some respect crimes against humanity, were committed by the Israel Defence Force," the report said.
"There were numerous instances of deliberate attacks on civilians and civilian objects in violation of the fundamental humanitarian principle of distinction, resulting in deaths and some serious injuries.
"[There is] strong evidence that Israeli forces committed grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention, including wilful killing [and] torture." The report was immediately condemned by the Israeli government, which has accused Justice Goldstone and his team of bias.

"Its mandate was clearly one-sided and ignored thousands of Hamas missile attacks on civilians in southern Israel that made the Gaza operation necessary." Israel refused to co-operate with the Goldstone team and denied investigators access to its territory, claiming that it was prejudiced and gave legitimacy to Hamas.

The investigation also failed to win the endorsement of the European Union and other western powers who sit on the UN's Human Rights Council, which authorised the mission. The United States is not a member of the body.
Both Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch condemned the failure to support the inquiry, pointing out that Mr Goldstone, who is Jewish, is widely respected as one of the world's leading war crime investigators. He has prosecuted war crimes committed in both Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia.
The Goldstone commission is expected to present its findings to the UN Security Council at the end of the month.

It called on the Security Council to order Israel to investigate possible war crimes during the Gaza campaign and refer the situation to the International Criminal Court in The Hague if the Jewish state refuses to comply.

The relocation of citizens is not a war crime. When I was stationed in Germany there was a town called Koenigshoven. It was completely teared down because of the high concentration of lignite in the ground, something the RWE wanted. The town was rebuild somewhere else and called Neu Koenigshoven.

The difference is, the residents of Koenigshoven weren't driven out at gun point, and how many Palestinian houses were rebuilt by the Israeli's?

At least it is much less harmfull than the rockets that are fired from Gaza into Israel, deliberately targeting innocent civilians. And they do not get a sms or call from Gaza to leave their homes because something is coming their way.

Less harmful is your excuse? OK, let me fire one of those "harmless" rockets at you, and see if you like it.

You are constantly supporting and condoning the Israeli terror attacks on the Palestinian Arabs, DESPITE proof of Israeli war crimes.

Last edited:
Yea like we helped with other Allies liberate Western Europe from Nazism including Belgium.

True, the British helped liberate my country. But the allies also had the help of lots of Jews. The British even had a Jewis unit. Arabs were fighting against the allies with the Germans. There was even an unit called "Legion Freies Arabien". And the Mufti of Jeruzalem, appointed by the British (dismissed in 1936, but kept the title in the Arab world until 1948), even issued a fatwa against the British in may 1941.

What absolute bollocks, are you telling me British troops carried on gassing and murdering Jews, working them to death on starvation rations? I worked with a chap who took part in the liberation of Bergen Belson, he told me EXACTLY what went on. What were the British supposed to do with them, kick them out of the camps to wander around Europe without medical treatment. Once more you are pushing your Jewish propaganda bullsh!te

You attribute to me things that I did not say! Those Jews wanted to go to Palestine and live in a country that was promised to them and the British accepted a mandate to make that happen. But they listenend more to the Arabs who fought with the Germans than the Jews who fought with the allies!

So what. We can't always get what we want.
True, and that includes the Arabs.

Of course Britain was concerned about its oil supply. Are you saying the British should let in immigrants willy nilly? If you are, you are a bigger idiot then I thought you were.

So the British acceptance of the mandate to give the Jews a homeland was fake? They accepted the mandate to preserve their oil supply and leave thousands of persecuted refugees in their misery?

Again absolute bollocks. You have obviously never lived under terrorism, I and millions of Brits have. "THERE ARE ALWAYS INNOCENT VICTIMS YOU FREAKING MUPPET." I really don't know if you are deaf, daft or stupid.

Again you are attributing to me things that I did not say! I said TARGETED

Again, how many British troops would even know that an English translation existed or even knew the words? Again you are talking typical Zionist propaganda.

Are you able to distinguish between propaganda and a history book?

The same also forum states, Will Israeli lobby succeed with propaganda?
I've just seen some documents on Non-moslems in Islamic Iran.. Jews in Iran, Armenian Christians (Isfahan's Minority).. even Sikhs in Iran.. Iran seems quite peaceful. But, on the other hand, I see media trying to demonize Iran, by falsely linking it with Al-Qaeda (which is quite strange, because Iran also suffers from Jondollah, Taliban and Al-Qaeda)..
Then, lol, curiosity.. Checking youtube suggestions, I saw this 6 minute length video:
Delirium: Israeli Lobby Spreads Iranophobia & Starts False Wars - IranianFacebook.com - YouTube

Give me the link to the page of that forum so I can verify. I only found the word "propaganda" in the link I gave you in this sentence.
"The British went out of their way to try and prove there had been no warning. They clung to this lie as if it were an article of faith, and hitched to it all the official propaganda machinery available to them in this country and abroad. " Seems they are talking about British propaganda.

Why is this disinformation and warmongering against Iran?
US has 1700 nuclear warheads.. Israel has 300 at least.. That doesn't legitimate it.. I agree..
But, Iran says its nuclear program is peaceful. And this video quite showed me that, US and Israel is against Iranian government..
And trying to topple it.. They admit nukes are not the problem..

This video is very amateuristic. Did they now that EMP (they ridiculed it) is part of a nuclear explosion that will disrupt a lot of electronic chips? Military graded products are EMP shielded.
Al Quada in Iran is a fact. Iran is also supporting the Taliban (Sunni). They used to be enemies before the Afghan war.
I know you won't believe the mossad or the cia but maybe MI6?
MI6 documents: Libyan extremist was link to al-Qaeda in Iran

So, my first question is: Why Israel and US are doing this? and second question, as the title suggested, do you think they will succeed? Thanks..

There is no official Israeli nor American view in this clip.

SO all in all you are pushing again and again Zionist propaganda

couldn't be farther from the truth.

Oh aye? The SS St. Louis sailed from Germany in May 1939 carrying 936 (mainly German) Jewish refugees. On 4 June 1939, it was also refused permission to unload on orders of President Roosevelt as the ship waited in the Caribbean Sea between Florida and Cuba. Initially, Roosevelt showed limited willingness to take in some of those on board. But the Immigration Act of 1924 made that illegal and public opinion was strongly opposed[citation needed]. The ship returned to Europe. 620 of the passengers were eventually accepted in continental Europe, of these only 365 survived the Holocaust.

AND If my memory is correct 20,000 were allowed into the UK

This happend before the war and before the death camps. And the passengers were not survivors of the holocaust.
England closed the doors to Jews in 1939, as did Australia and France. Spain allowed almost 30.000 te enter. Spanish consuls gave almost 5.000 identity documents (crucial to escape) to Jews in various parts of Europe.

Again you are talking absolute rubbish.

The British press reported extensively on deaths of Mandate officials and questions were regularly asked in the House of Commons. As the underground campaign grew fiercer, and the number of British casualties increased, pressure was exerted on the government to withdraw from Palestine. The mothers of soldiers serving in Palestine were particularly active, bombarding the Colonial and the Foreign Secretary with letters demanding that their sons be brought home. These letters found their way to the House of Commons, where MPs quoted them to embarrass the government.

In addition to their problems with the Jewish underground, the British were facing severe economic troubles. The Second World War had severely undermined the economic infrastructure of the country and the government lacked the means to rehabilitate it. Soldiers returned home to austerity and unemployment, to food and clothing rationing. There was not enough fuel to meet consumer needs in electricity and transportation. To add to these difficulties, the winter of 1947 was of unprecedented severity. The cold and snow brought life to a standstill in town and countryside. There was no coal to heat homes and supply electricity. Factories were closed down and rail services drastically reduced. Beer production was halted and cigarette manufacture curtailed. Britain, with its vast coal reserves, was forced to pay out its limited foreign currency to import coal from the United States. Churchill, then leader of the opposition, declared in his speeches in the House that post-war Britain was too weak to bear the burden of fighting the underground movements in Palestine. He argued that Britain's interests in Palestine were not so vital as to justify maintaining one hundred thousand soldiers and policemen, a heavy load on the taxpayer. He demanded that the British withdraw without delay.

I don't know the real reason of the British to end the mandate but I think too that it was largely financial. The US saved Britain from bankrupty by providing a $4.33 billion loan in 1946.
No doubt the population bombarded the politicians with pleas to withdraw their forces, but not only from Palestine but other countries too that were under the colonial control of the British.

The Zionists are still carrying out those attacks today, NOT only by the army but civilians.

Israel's justice ministry has confirmed prosecutors have charged six Jewish minors with a hate attack on a Palestinian man in Jerusalem last week.

The ministry said in a statement received by Agence France-Presse that the six set upon Ibrahim Abu Taa, a 28-year-old hotel employee from mainly Arab east Jerusalem, late last Wednesday as he and a Jewish workmate drove a female colleague home in the blue-collar Katamon neighbourhood after partying at a west Jerusalem club.

It said they stopped the car at the entrance to the woman's street as she felt unwell and got out to be sick. There, Abu Taa was accosted by the young Jewish teens.

"One of the accused asked the Jewish man if the complainant was Arab," the statement said. "When he said 'yes', the other said 'there'll be no Arab here'."

"At that point the accused began to choke and push the complainant and punch and kick him all over his body ... all this from racist motives, because the complainant is an Arab," it said.

It said that all six, whose names cannot be released because of their ages, were charged with serious assault and two were charged with stealing money from Abu Taa's wallet.

Abu Taa, a resident of the Wadi Joz neighbourhood, was hospitalised with a broken ankle and bruising all over his body.

The incident followed the recent beating of a 17-year-old Palestinian by a group of young Jews in the heart of Jerusalem, an incident greeted with shock and outrage by Israelis and Palestinians alike.

Nine Israelis, including eight minors, were charged with seriously injuring Jamal Julani , a Palestinian from east Jerusalem, on the night of August 16/17.

Thank you for this post. As you see the criminals were caught. In the West Bank/Gaza such criminals are hailed as heroes.

Of course it didn't happen, according to you the Palestinians are the terrorists and the Zionists the victims

Israel attacks after an attack on them, that's called retaliation. If the Palestinians would stop the attacks on Israel peace would be much closer. Then they (IDF) only have to deal with fanatc settlers.

I gave you the link already.

Hmm I wonder why, an improvement in the infra structure perhaps. They were not illegally refused entry, they had every right to refuse them entry.

Refusing entry to the Jews was a breach of their mandate which clearly said : "...establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people...".
The only restrictons were "...prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine..." Buying land or a home is NOT a breach of civil nor religious rights. Immigration is NOT a breach of civil nor religious rights. Palestine prospered economically because of the Jewish immigration (even Arab - non-Palestinian - leaders knew that and they welcomed the Jewish immigration but opposed a Jewish state out of religiuos grounds) and there was a shortage of labour, which also increased Arab immigration which was NOT limited.

Of course Britain was concerned about its oil supply, without it a country grinds to a halt, or are you so stupid you can't see this. You remind me of a demonstration in the US, a woman was holding a placard which read “WHO NEEDS OIL, I TAKE THE BUS.” You have got the same stupid logic.

Well, that'll be an electric powered bus. :)

If the British place their interest first it is OK but if the Jews do that it is not OK? Oil for England OK and people for Palestine not OK?

There were not deported, they were sent back from where they came.

They were NOT DEPORTED as they were not allowed to land legally. They were illegal immigrants and sent back to their home country. If I were to enter the USA illegally and caught quite rightly I'd be sent back to whence I came.

You are not a refugee nor being expelled nor in danger. Since 1951 is the refusing of a refugee illegal according to international law.

They were considered ENEMY ALIENS, many Christian ENEMY ALIENS were also deported

Aha, you admit they were deported!

The same UN who allows the Zionist to force Palestinians off of their land and destroy Palestinian property AND murder Palestinian women and children.

That's an answer of someone who runs out of arguments.

Had the British actually placed their own interests first, this debate would never have been raised as European Jews woudn't need a homeland, and VD would have been a German citizen.

And how was the Brits sacrifice repaid? Treachery and deceit, not to mention the freedom for idiots to support the new middle eastern Nazism.

Last edited:
Had the British actually placed their own interests first, this debate would never have been raised as European Jews woudn't need a homeland, and VD would have been a German citizen.

And how was the Brits sacrifice repaid? Treachery and deceit, not to mention the freedom for idiots to support the new middle eastern Nazism.

Absolutely correct Spike.

I will not pander to VDKMS moronic Zionist NAZI propaganda any further, as far as I am concerned I have proven my point and will not rise to his inane, and ridiculous reasoning. The only thing he has convinced me of is that he is a firm supporter of terrorist attacks and deaths of British troops and innocent civilians.

And no, I haven't run out of arguments, I have run out of patience, I have better things to do with my time then argue with idiots like him.

Last edited:
I will not pander to VDKMS moronic Zionist NAZI propaganda any further, as far as I am concerned I have proven my point and will not rise to his inane, and at times ridiculous reasoning. The only thing he has convinced me of is that he is a firm supporter of terrorist attacks and deaths of British troops and innocent civilians.

And no, I haven't run out of arguments, I have run out of patience.
Like everyone else, you've found out that it's futile to argue with an idiot.

I watched a very interesting French TV program tonight involving a number of Global Political analysts. It was initially about the resurgence of piracy in the approaches to the Gulf of Aden, and as part of the explanation, it was explained that the US is slowly coming to the grim realisation that the days of US Far eastern imperialism in the name of protecting their interests there, have been an unmitigated disaster and that military force and throwing money at the problems is not the answer. (Like Britain did 50 year or more ago)

What I really found surprising, was that it was said there is a noted and distinct softening in US relationships with Israel, and a big turn about in their foreign policy for the area was going to be necessary if they are to stop the already very noticeable inroads of countries like China into the area. The Chinese already have a Naval presence in the area on "Piracy patrol", and others were recently used to rescue 63,000 Chinese nationals from Libya where they are forging links not only with Oil producing countries, but also with African nations to the South for their mineral wealth.

It was suggested that the US is now finding itself in the same position as virtually all imperialist powers in the past, where they are forced to come to the realisation that the expenditure on it's maintenance is not worth the return.

I recorded it and will re-run it tomorrow and get the details, as it gives a very good insight into the problems which are going to have to be addressed.

Your logic is so screwed its unbelievable. You are actually condoning Israeli actions.

Yes I am. That wall is a defensive measure. If the Palestinians wouldn't keep attacking, all those measures (retaliation, checkpoints, wall ,blockade) wouldn't be necessary.

Are you serious? There is a saying, "Its better to keep quiet and let people think you are an idiot, then opening your mouth and confirming it." You have just confirmed you are an idiot.

Hamas and Fatah don't agree and it is Israel's problem???
Let me tell you something, if the Palestinians keep blaming Israel for everything that is going wrong instead of solving the problems themselves they will keep living in misery for the rest of their lives.
You want proof? Look at what happend to the Jewish refugees and the Palestinian refugees. Which one build a descent life for themselves? And that was without international financial help.

OH WOW they have the Gaza strip.
According to Oxfam, because of an import-export ban imposed on Gaza in 2007, 95% of Gaza’s industrial operations were suspended. Out of 35,000 people employed by 3,900 factories in June 2005, only 1,750 people remained employed by 195 factories in June 2007.By 2010, Gaza's unemployment rate had risen to 40% with 80% of the population living on less than 2 dollars a day.[180] The Israeli Government's cut in the flow of fuel and electricity to the Gaza Strip has also been called collective punishment. Jeremy Hobbs, director of Oxfam International, called on Israel “immediately to lift its inhumane and illegal siege.”

The Israeli governments argues it is justified under international law to impose a blockade on an enemy for security reasons. The power to impose a naval blockade is established under customary international law and Laws of armed conflict. The Military Advocate General of Israel has provided numerous reasonings for the policy: (Hmm, I wonder what they can be???)

Well, Hamas leader Zahhar tells a different story

Speaking to Ma’an, Zahhar asserted that “Gaza is free of occupation, and contiguity with the outside world is easier as visitors from all over the world visited the coastal enclave.”

He said the economic situation has improved noticeably and the Gaza Strip became self-reliant in several aspects because lands in former Israeli settlements were planted. “We are self-dependent in several aspects except petroleum and electricity.”

The Hamas official boasted that the economic conditions in the Gaza Strip are much better than in the West Bank; “people in Gaza receive full salaries, and all the money the Ramallah government transfers goes to Fatah supporters only.”

That doesn't mean to say they don't commit war crimes, which in fact they do.

Israel committed war crimes in Gaza, UN says
Israel committed war crimes by deliberately attacking civilians, firing white phosphorous shells and carrying out torture during its offensive in Gaza eight months ago, a United Nations investigation has concluded.

n a 575-page report released yesterday, a team of UN investigators found that Hamas, the militant group that controls Gaza, may also have carried out war crimes by firing rockets at civilian targets in Israel.
But the probe, which has proved contentious since its inception, was far more damning about Israel's role in the conflict, which killed almost 1,400 Palestinians and 13 Israelis in 22 days of fighting over the New Year.
"The Israeli operations were carefully planned in all their phases as a deliberately disproportionate attack designed to punish, humiliate and terrorise the civilian population," the report found.

B'Tselem, an independent Israeli human rights group, concluded last week that 773 Palestinian civilians, including 252 children under the age of 16, were killed during the offensive, a figure disputed by Israel. Three Israeli civilians also died.

The four-man team, led by Richard Goldstone, a former South African judge, said that there was enough evidence to suggest Israel had broken several international laws covering the conduct of war.

"The mission concluded that actions amounting to war crimes, and possibly in some respect crimes against humanity, were committed by the Israel Defence Force," the report said.
"There were numerous instances of deliberate attacks on civilians and civilian objects in violation of the fundamental humanitarian principle of distinction, resulting in deaths and some serious injuries.
"[There is] strong evidence that Israeli forces committed grave breaches of the Fourth Geneva Convention, including wilful killing [and] torture." The report was immediately condemned by the Israeli government, which has accused Justice Goldstone and his team of bias.

"Its mandate was clearly one-sided and ignored thousands of Hamas missile attacks on civilians in southern Israel that made the Gaza operation necessary." Israel refused to co-operate with the Goldstone team and denied investigators access to its territory, claiming that it was prejudiced and gave legitimacy to Hamas.

The investigation also failed to win the endorsement of the European Union and other western powers who sit on the UN's Human Rights Council, which authorised the mission. The United States is not a member of the body.
Both Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch condemned the failure to support the inquiry, pointing out that Mr Goldstone, who is Jewish, is widely respected as one of the world's leading war crime investigators. He has prosecuted war crimes committed in both Rwanda and the former Yugoslavia.
The Goldstone commission is expected to present its findings to the UN Security Council at the end of the month.

It called on the Security Council to order Israel to investigate possible war crimes during the Gaza campaign and refer the situation to the International Criminal Court in The Hague if the Jewish state refuses to comply.

Read the official document. Nowhere is Israel nor Hamas accused of war crimes.
They did say that both Hamas and Israel violated international laws.

Israel and Hamas were ordered to do an investigation conformed to international law. Israel did that, Hamas didn't.

Later Goldstone reconsidered the report. Original text here.

"We know a lot more today about what happened in the Gaza war of 2008-09 than we did when I chaired the fact-finding mission appointed by the U.N. Human Rights Council that produced what has come to be known as the Goldstone Report. If I had known then what I know now, the Goldstone Report would have been a different document."

The difference is, the residents of Koenigshoven weren't driven out at gun point, and how many Palestinian houses were rebuilt by the Israeli's?

You were talking about "implementing the relocation” of Bedouin citizens in the Negev. Well, thouse Bedouins were relocated to recognized settlements with financial and land compensation to the evacuees, just as in Germany. Off course a lot of people protested against the relocation. This was also the case in Germany. The difference is that the Bedouin villages were illegal and Koenigshoven wasn't.

Less harmful is your excuse? OK, let me fire one of those "harmless" rockets at you, and see if you like it.

I wouldn't like that because you would target me. Israel didn't target the civilians, it was ment to scare them away to limit collateral damage.

You are constantly supporting and condoning the Israeli terror attacks on the Palestinian Arabs, DESPITE proof of Israeli war crimes.

There is no proof. If there was, Israel would already been convicted before international courts. The problem is that with "alleged", "could", "propably amount to" proof, you do not win the case. If you were a little bit more familiar with how rule of law works in court you would know that.

Like everyone else, you've found out that it's futile to argue with an idiot.

I watched a very interesting French TV program tonight involving a number of Global Political analysts. It was initially about the resurgence of piracy in the approaches to the Gulf of Aden, and as part of the explanation, it was explained that the US is slowly coming to the grim realisation that the days of US Far eastern imperialism in the name of protecting their interests there, have been an unmitigated disaster and that military force and throwing money at the problems is not the answer. (Like Britain did 50 year or more ago)

What I really found surprising, was that it was said there is a noted and distinct softening in US relationships with Israel, and a big turn about in their foreign policy for the area was going to be necessary if they are to stop the already very noticeable inroads of countries like China into the area. The Chinese already have a Naval presence in the area on "Piracy patrol", and others were recently used to rescue 63,000 Chinese nationals from Libya where they are forging links not only with Oil producing countries, but also with African nations to the South for their mineral wealth.

It was suggested that the US is now finding itself in the same position as virtually all imperialist powers in the past, where they are forced to come to the realisation that the expenditure on it's maintenance is not worth the return.

I recorded it and will re-run it tomorrow and get the details, as it gives a very good insight into the problems which are going to have to be addressed.

I seem to remember Malta's Dom Mintoff getting into bed with the Chinese 30 or 40 years ago. He pushed up the rent of British military bases on the Island so high that Britain had no option but to pull out.

The Chinese are already getting into bed with the South African ANC and Zimbabwe's Mugabe. This region has untold wealth in the form of diamonds, gold, copper and uranium, something the Chinese would love to get their grubby little hands on.

Back