Two Israeli soldiers were arrested by Hezbullah forces/movie

In any other country you wouldn't have groups of kids throwing stones at cars. Why do they do it,... because israelis treat them like animals.

With what the Israelis do to Palestinians, the kids would have been quite justified firing RPGs.

If it were in my country he'd be getting a lot worse than a few miserable stones.

I don't blame those kids because they don't know better. They are teached (brainwashed) to do so at school.

Altarbia Alwanya, for the 6th grade
Lughatuna Al-Arabia, for the 7th grade
Al-Mutalaa Wa-Al-Nussous Al-Adabia for the 8th grade

this is not educating children, this is teaching lies and hatred.

In Reading and Texts, Grade 8, Part 1 (2009), p.66, it states: "O brother, the oppressors have exceeded all bounds and Jihad and sacrifice [fida] are imperative ...."

Would the Palestinians be pleased if Europe would do the same? Teaching their children that they must revive the Crusades to liberate Palestine?

Other Muslim nations have no obligation whatsoever to allow them in, they are Palestinians and the come from Palestine not Lebanon or Syria. They own land and had homes there and quite rightfully they are waiting to return to their own lands. They are not like the Zionists who just steal the land of someone else.

As for your figures about the trucks in the blockade, it is still no where near enough, and also it proves that you were starving them previously so you put your foot in your own mouth there. Your game was discovered many years ago.

I have not got time for more as I'm going out, In first world countries, the more fortunate help those who are less privileged, we don't steal from them, throw them out of their homes or beat and kill them like you Israelis do.

If you think you treat them well, watch this. All that is missing is the Swastika armbands and Deaths Head badges
Israeli Soldiers break a guys arm with a rock - YouTube

The headlines :Israeli Soldiers break a guys arm with a rock.

This is a clip from February 1988 filmed by CBS cameraman Moshe Alpert.

This is what the victim said himself :

"The Palestinian rocks had mercy on us," Jawda says jokingly, trying to explain how he and his cousin somehow escaped the attack with only minor injuries.

he also said :

Then this senior officer entered - I later realized it was Amram Mitzna, the GOC Central Command. He told us everyone thought we were dead or seriously hurt, and a few minutes later he brought in about a dozen reporters and photographers. After they talked to us and asked how we were, Mitzna said we were free to go.

Again, you didn't do much research, did you?

Last edited:
The New generation in USA wakes up.
IDF Criminal Told By University Students

Break their bones
The public uproar was intense. The soldiers were quoted in the press as having told their families that they were just following orders. "We were told to break arms and legs," they said, quoting Defense Minister Yitzhak Rabin and, they claimed, their direct commanders too. They stuck to this claim in court. They received support and backing from friends and relatives, as well as from MKs and ministers, mostly from the right.

Last edited:
The New generation in USA wakes up.
IDF Criminal Told By University Students

are you saying yithak rabin ordered those soldiers to break their arms and legs? well there can you show me a REAL source and not just what people said someone told them? because i remember a while ago you said he was the only good israeli pm... and its b******t because israeli commanders will NEVER give orders to harm any unarmed protestors... if they were allowed me and many other would be alot happier..

405407_487148877961830_576787330_n.jpg

i have a challenge for you. guess where they were photographed (they are real terrorists which you love so much and claim they are tortured in israeli prison).
ill wait for you to guess and then ill tell you the answer (you probably wont get it the first time)

Last edited:
are you saying yithak rabin ordered those soldiers to break their arms and legs?
Yes I'm saying that, and so did the soldiers and their fellow soldiers, in court. The quote was lifted directly from Haaretz.

well there can you show me a REAL source and not just what people said someone told them? because i remember a while ago you said he was the only good israeli pm... if they were allowed me and many other would be alot happier..
That does not surprise anyone,... because you have the mentality of animals like Heinrich Himmler and Idi Amin. You say
and its b******t because israeli commanders will NEVER give orders to harm any unarmed protestors...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21dauymwVO0"]3/14: IDF shoots at peaceful protest, one kidnapped - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al-ItdsaQLs"]IDF israeli soldiers argue with local and international protesters - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJs8WWwqaX4[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxxqjDaQX9Y"]Israeli Brutality Against Innocent Protester - YouTube[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDPXUBgr5FE[/ame]

How many more examples do you want? I can get dozens more.

I said Rabin was a good Prime Minister because when he got into power he tried to become a peacemaker. This War Crime was committed when he was Defence Minister and was under the orders of someone else.

i have a challenge for you. guess where they were photographed (they are real terrorists which you love so much and claim they are tortured in israeli prison).
ill wait for you to guess and then ill tell you the answer (you probably wont get it the first time)
That's not a challenge as no one has any idea who they really are or where and when it was taken it could be anyone anywhere. It could be posed they could be Israelis,... who really knows. If they claim they were tortured, there's about 99.999% chance that they were, because Palestinians (if they are Palestinians) are beaten, stoned harassed and murdered by Israelis every day.

Last edited:
Yes I'm saying that, and so did the soldiers and their fellow soldiers, in court. The quote was lifted directly from Haaretz.

That does not surprise anyone,... because you have the mentality of animals like Heinrich Himmler and Idi Amin. You say 3/14: IDF shoots at peaceful protest, one kidnapped - YouTube
IDF israeli soldiers argue with local and international protesters - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJs8WWwqaX4
Israeli Brutality Against Innocent Protester - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDPXUBgr5FE

How many more examples do you want? I can get dozens more.

I said Rabin was a good Prime Minister because when he got into power he tried to become a peacemaker. This War Crime was committed when he was Defence Minister and was under the orders of someone else.

That's not a challenge as no one has any idea who they really are or where and when it was taken it could be anyone anywhere. It could be posed they could be Israelis,... who really knows. If they claim they were tortured, there's about 99.999% chance that they were, because Palestinians (if they are Palestinians) are beaten, stoned harassed and murdered by Israelis every day.
i just cant stop laughing... i see now very clearly how stupid you are... you can continue arguing with VDKMS but i wont post any more comments here.
you are one of the most unintelligent creatures ive ever seen. everything you see on the internet and read on articles (everyone of those posted by pro-palestinians) and you are so ignorent you make up your own "facts". 99.99%... how stupid can someone be?? they are beaten, stoned, harassed
and murdered by israelis every day? i think you got confussed... its the israelis who get stoned, harassed and murdered by palestinians every day. but you wont see it on the internet. you know why? because we have respect and we wont show our dead and injured like trophies. dont even bother replying to this post... your comments may be funny, but you are like a broken record...
i find no reason in arguing with closed minded and ignorent people.

take care.

p.s that picture was taked from a prison in which you claim they are tortured and beaten every day.

i just cant stop laughing... i see now very clearly how stupid you are... you can continue arguing with VDKMS but i wont post any more comments here.
you are one of the most unintelligent creatures ive ever seen. everything you see on the internet and read on articles (everyone of those posted by pro-palestinians) and you are so ignorent you make up your own "facts". 99.99%... how stupid can someone be?? they are beaten, stoned, harassed
and murdered by israelis every day? i think you got confussed... its the israelis who get stoned, harassed and murdered by palestinians every day. but you wont see it on the internet. you know why? because we have respect and we wont show our dead and injured like trophies. dont even bother replying to this post... your comments may be funny, but you are like a broken record...
i find no reason in arguing with closed minded and ignorent people.

take care.

p.s that picture was taked from a prison in which you claim they are tortured and beaten every day.
Of course you laugh, you are an idiot who has no brain, no morals, no backbone, and no idea of what is going on in the world.

I've already posted a number movies of Palestinians being beaten and stoned, I never saw any of Israelis being harassed, beaten, shot or stoned. (except by the IDF when they protest about Israeli war crimes). Lie to us again about how Israeli commanders would never order the beating of unarmed protesters. LOL,.... You must be on drugs.

If you expect me to believe that Israeli prisoners are eat that type of food you are even more stupid that you've already proved. You are a certifiable idiot with a liar complex.

Last edited:
Of course you laugh, you are an idiot who has no brain, no morals, no backbone, and no idea of what is going on in the world.

I've already posted a number movies of Palestinians being beaten and stoned, I never saw any of Israelis being harassed, beaten, shot or stoned. (except by the IDF when they protest about Israeli war crimes).

If you expect me to believe that Israeli prisoners are eat that type of food you are even more stupid that you've already proved. You are a certifiable idiot with a liar complex.

About Palestinians in Israeli prisons. Let them talk for themselves:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nubPjY9BIcs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nubPjY9BIcs[/ame]

but that's not all. The Red Cross is allowed in to monitor and view the Israeli prison conditions and familily members (even from Gaza) are allowed to visit their relatives.

Shalit, taken prisoner by Hamas without committing a crime nor having got a trial, never saw any relative nor the red cross (in violation of the Geneva conventions).

This is why Palestinians get arrested:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oFNnm2mX0g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oFNnm2mX0g[/ame]

Former Israeli Supreme Court judge to Netanyahu:Sit down and Shut Up!

Judge Eliyahu Winograd, who headed the State commission of inquiry into the Second Lebanon War, voiced his objection to an independent Israel strike on Iran.

In a Sunday interview with Army Radio, Winograd said that mounting a military offensive on Iran's nuclear facilities sans the United States' support would "risk Israel's future."

Winograd leveled harsh criticism at Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak's assessment of Israeli casualties in the event of war with Iran, saying: "No more than 500 killed? How do you know? Did you already count?

"We trust Netanyahu and Barak and 'what they say goes'? Is that how it's going to be? I'm not familiar with their considerations, but their (statements) are extremely irresponsible."

The former Supreme Court justice continued: "The chiefs of the entire defense establishment – Shin Bet and Mossad chiefs past and present, Military Intelligence – they all oppose a strike but Netanyahu and Barak alone will decide?

"With all of the dangers, with everything else going on, stop and think – could there be another solution? Maybe we should wait a little and have the Americans say 'Let's mount a joint operation'? And in the meantime the sanctions are working."

As for the prime minister statement that he will assume responsibility for such an operation, Winograd remarked acerbically: "(…) Yes, that's a great comfort to me."

He also warned that Iran will not hesitate to unleash its full missile arsenal on Israel: "Not only will it fire, it may enlist the help of Hezbollah and Hamas… We can look forward to missiles raining from all directions.

"I don't know who ready we are. According to the media, the home front is far from ready."

Winograd continued: "Netanyahu is doing too much talking. What is that good for? You're planning an operation? Sit down, shut up and plan it quietly. If you're planning a strike – strike, but why talk about it? So that the Iranians can be better prepared? I don’t understand."

Winograd presided over a series of political and defense-related commissions of inquiry, before and after heading the one of the Second Lebanon War.

Winograd: Iran strike endangers Israel's future - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israelis are completely confusing or maybe they want to confuse Iranians. Till they are living in an occupied country they should live under the fear shadow.

About Palestinians in Israeli prisons. Let them talk for themselves:

but that's not all. The Red Cross is allowed in to monitor and view the Israeli prison conditions and familily members (even from Gaza) are allowed to visit their relatives.
All comments from people living in fear of the safety of their family members, or fear of being re arrested and tortured. You must think we don't know how this charade works?

Shalit, taken prisoner by Hamas without committing a crime nor having got a trial, never saw any relative nor the red cross (in violation of the Geneva conventions)
The member of an occupying force is not exempt from being taken prisoner, at least they never hung him for his crimes like the Israelis did Eichman

Palestinians get arrested, harassed, beaten, tortured and killed for disagreeing with the Israeli occupiers of their land. That's what Palestinians get arrested for. How many Palestinians have been murdered by Israel?

All comments from people living in fear of the safety of their family members, or fear of being re arrested and tortured. You must think we don't know how this charade works?

The member of an occupying force is not exempt from being taken prisoner, at least they never hung him for his crimes like the Israelis did Eichman

Palestinians get arrested, harassed, beaten, tortured and killed for disagreeing with the Israeli occupiers of their land. That's what Palestinians get arrested for. How many Palestinians have been murdered by Israel?

well they didnt hung shalit but again he wasnt trying to butcher millions of people. funny you mention him because his parents were big supporters of palestine, until their child was kidnapped and stayed in captive for more than 5 years. the only execution in israel was eichman but its ironic that the country that execute people the most is iran. well its hard to be humanitarian when you hung people who drink alchohol? while in ramala 2 israeli soldiers were butchered by palestinians (not hamas or other terrorists, just by standers) in a palestinian police station. they burned one alive and stuck a broom stick in the second soldier mouth untill he reached his stumach. well i would have been happy if those man would have been executed but no! they are prisoned with good conditions. you claim we are murderes and torturers but again, you fail to see the real murderes who kill because of the koran. executing people because they drank alchohol. i met the person who executed eichman. he was one of the nicest people ive ever met. he took no pleasure in executing him. something you cant say about the muslims.

Ah, so our Zionazi supporter has returned after his exile in the wilderness, what, were you too ashamed to show your face after the answer you received regarding the Israeli terrorists bombing the King David Hotel? Or did your Zionist controllers pull you out for re-brainwashing? Don't worry, we haven't forgotten your stupidity, nor the treachery and terrorism of the Zionists.
i think terrorist is someone who is terrorizing people to get to his cause... using fear and violence to achieve his goal.
Rather like the Zionist during WW2 who spent there time killing British troops in Palestine while their people were dying in gas chambers
well they didnt hung shalit but again he wasnt trying to butcher millions of people.
Yeah, they said that about a lot of individual members of the Death's head battalions too. His parents only said they were Palestinian supporters to gain sympathy. No one actually believed it.

. i met the person who executed eichman. he was one of the nicest people ive ever met. he took no pleasure in executing him. something you cant say about the muslims.
Well that only brings this to mind,... and I feel that in your case it's very fitting.

01e9f520.jpg

"Honestly, I took no pleasure in murdering the Jews"

Last edited:
Ah, so our Zionazi supporter has returned after his exile in the wilderness, what, were you too ashamed to show your face after the answer you received regarding the Israeli terrorists bombing the King David Hotel? Or did your Zionist controllers pull you out for re-brainwashing? Don't worry, we haven't forgotten your stupidity, nor the treachery and terrorism of the Zionists.
Yeah, they said that about a lot of individual members of the Death's head battalions too. His parents only said they were Palestinian supporters to gain sympathy. No one actually believed it.

Well that only brings this to mind,... and I feel that in your case it's very fitting.

01e9f520.jpg

"Honestly, I took no pleasure in murdering the Jews"
my personal life has nothing to do with you or any other idiotic believer in the palestinain propoganda. i realised i have no reason to argue with you because nothing i will say will change the fact you will continue believing your and others lies like you live here and you are connected to this conflict in any way. i will gain nothing from changing your side but your comment was extreamely stupid so i had to comment about that... you think we execute our enemies but Eichman was an isolated event. http://funker530.prochan.com/GRAPHIC_CONTENT/t/1aa_1335054593 we are not savages like them.

i got the impression VDKMS finally shuted you up so i had no reason in coming back to argue with you.

take care

. you think we execute our enemies but Eichman was an isolated event. http://funker530.prochan.com/GRAPHIC_CONTENT/t/1aa_1335054593 we are not savages like them.

take care

Eichman was an isolated event? Have you conveniently forgotten about the two British Military Police Sergeants who were viciously murdered in July 1947. Not content with that, the bodies were booby trapped and the area of the eucalyptus grove near Netanya was mined. And you have the audacity to say you are not savages.

As for the propaganda films:-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGIsLTSiys4"]"Calling Australia" World War 2 Japanese propaganda film: P.O.W.s in drag perform operetta (1943) - YouTube[/ame]

Shows the so called wonderful Japanese treatment of POW's in Java. The truth was very different as shown below

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai8EkbAkjgw&feature=related"]Australian Prisoners of War - YouTube[/ame].

Don't try and bullsh!t a bullsh!ter.

Last edited:
i got the impression VDKMS finally shuted you up so i had no reason in coming back to argue with you.

take care
That'll be the day,... he is not much better than you, maybe worse because you are only a child and he is an adult (in age only), but no less he follows and admires the Nazi policies of Israel. Because of his age and ingrained arrogance I often ignore him because it is impossible to sensibly debate an outright liar.

You on the other hand demonstrated your total lack of understanding of the subject when you went on about "who is a terrorist" and the answer surprised you didn't it, don't worry, you can't hide here, there are many who have seen the result of Israel's terrorist activities. They may not debate you, but that is not because they agree with you, but just because they know they cannot argue with fools. Fools merely pull you down to their level, so they can defeat you with their experience as fools.

You forget (more likely ignore) that the world sees Israel as it really is now, and it has very few sympathisers outside of the US and the Zionist freaks. We are sick of your Nazi policies, the land thefts, disenfranchisement, beatings, torture and deliberate cold blooded murder of women and children.

Last edited:
There is so much evidence of Israeli abuse of Palestinians it cannot and should not be ignored.

Testimony by ex-Israeli Defense Force soldiers reveals a devastating portrayal of ill-treatment and abuse of Palestinian youth by members of Israel's occupying army in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The testimony by more than 30 soldiers, and fashioned into a booklet by Breaking the Silence, an organization of former IDF soldiers dedicated to speaking out against Israeli policy in the occupied territories, contains descriptions of beatings, intimidation and humiliation of Palestinian children.

"It is crucial that people in Israel are confronted about what it means for Palestinian children to live under military occupation," says Yehuda Shaul, one of the founders of Breaking the Silence.

"This is what [Israeli] society is made of, you cannot ignore it, you cannot just run away from it — this is who we are as people and I think this is something we should face."

The group plans to hand out copies of the testimonies to Israel high school students in the coming weeks as the school year begins.

"Exposing our teens to this reality is not a trivial matter," says Avner Gvaryahu, a former soldier who both contributed testimony for the report and works for the organization.

"The group hesitated to distribute the brochure among high school students," he said, "but it was eventually decided to go through with it. I'm queasy about it even though I understand that it's necessary… If you're old enough to enlist and carry a weapon, you're old enough to know what's really happening in the territories.”

First Sergeant, Kfir Brigade
Salfit 2009

"We took over a school and had to arrest anyone in the village who was between the ages of 17 and 50. When these detainees asked to go to the bathroom, and the soldiers took them there, they beat them to a pulp and cursed them for no reason, and there was nothing that would legitimize hitting them. An Arab was taken to the bathroom to piss, and a soldier slapped him, took him down to the ground while he was shackled and blindfolded. The guy wasn't rude and did nothing to provoke any hatred or nerves. Just like that, because he is an Arab. He was about 15, hadn't done a thing.

"In general people at the school were sitting for hours in the sun. They could get water once in a while, but let's say someone asked for water five times, a soldier could come to him and slap him just like that. I saw many soldiers using their knees to hit them, just out of boredom. Because you're standing around for 10 hours doing nothing, you're bored, so you hit them. I know that at the bathroom, there was this 'demons' dance' as it was called. Anyone who brought a Palestinian there – it was catastrophic. Not bleeding beatings – they stayed dry – but still beatings."

First Sergeant, Combat Engineering Corps

Ramallah 2006-07

"There was this incident where a 'straw widow' was put up following a riot at Qalandiya on a Friday, in an abandoned house near the square. Soldiers got out with army clubs and beat people to a pulp. Finally the children who remained on the ground were arrested. The order was to run, make people fall to the ground. There was a 10- to 12-man team, four soldiers lighting up the area. People were made to fall to the ground, and then the soldiers with the clubs would go over to them and beat them. A slow runner was beaten – that was the rule.

"We were told not to use it on people's heads. I don't remember where we were told to hit, but as soon as a person on the ground is beaten with such a club, it's difficult to be particular."

First Sergeant, Kfir Brigade

Hebron 2006-07

"We'd often provoke riots there. We'd be on patrol, walking in the village, bored, so we'd trash shops, find a detonator, beat someone to a pulp, you know how it is. Search, mess it all up. Say we'd want a riot? We'd go up to the windows of a mosque, smash the panes, throw in a stun grenade, make a big boom, then we'd get a riot.

"Every time we'd catch Arab kids. You catch him, push the gun against his body. He can't make a move – he's totally petrified. He only goes: 'No, no, army.' You can tell he's petrified. He sees you're mad, that you couldn't care less about him and you're hitting him really hard the whole time. And all those stones flying around. You grab him like this, you see? We were mean, really. Only later did I begin to think about these things, that we'd lost all sense of mercy."

Rank and unit unidentified in report
Hebron 2007-08

"One night, things were hopping in Idna village [a small town of 20,000 people, about 13km west of Hebron], so we were told there's this wild riot, and we should get there fast. Suddenly we were showered with stones and didn't know what was going on. Everyone stopped suddenly; the sergeant sees the company commander get out of the vehicle and joins him. We jump out without knowing what was going on – I was last. Suddenly I see a shackled and blindfolded boy. The stoning stopped as soon as the company commander gets out of the car. He fired rubber ammo at the stone-throwers and hit this boy.

"At some point they talked about hitting his face with their knees. At that point I argued with them and said: 'I swear to you, if a drop of his blood or a hair falls off his head, you won't sleep for three nights. I'll make you miserable.'

"They laughed at me for being a leftie. 'If we don't show them what's what, they go back to doing this.' I argued with them that the guy was shackled and couldn't do anything. That he was being taken to the Shabak [security service] and we'd finished our job."

You know the best thing about Israel.
They know the skill how to reshape the realities for personal intrests and stage a show that Israelis are the most suppressed people on the face of Earth.
Hatsoff to their leadership... :pirate2:

Few days back i've seen a pic on IDF facebook page, they were sharing a pic in which a lady was injured from rocks by Palistnian protesters and all the jews on the page were mourning and cursing palistinians, and their was a line at the bottom

:jump:"Why the World Doesnot understand that Rocks can kill too" :jump:

Now anyone of you please tell me how am i supposed to distribute my symphatise, for palestinian women and children whox bodies oblitrated by phosphores ,clusters n incendary bombs from Israeli gunships n ACs n HE rounds from their Tanks or the Rock striken injured israeli lady.... :confused:

imgres

Eichman was an isolated event? Have you conveniently forgotten about the two British Military Police Sergeants who were viciously murdered in July 1947. Not content with that, the bodies were booby trapped and the area of the eucalyptus grove near Netanya was mined. And you have the audacity to say you are not savages.

Will you be so kind as to tell the readers why the sergeants were hanged? If you don't or cannot, I will and can.

BTW, that mined and boobytrap thing, it was an IED. (A. J. Sherman (2001). Mandate Days: British Lives in Palestine, 1918-1948. The Johns Hopkins University Press. ISBN 0-8018-6620-0.)

I have one more question, the Irgun and the palestinians both use(d) the same rhetoric and methods then why is one labeled as savages and the others are hailed as freedomfighters?

That'll be the day,... he is not much better than you, maybe worse because you are only a child and he is an adult (in age only), but no less he follows and admires the Nazi policies of Israel. Because of his age and ingrained arrogance I often ignore him because it is impossible to sensibly debate an outright liar.

You on the other hand demonstrated your total lack of understanding of the subject when you went on about "who is a terrorist" and the answer surprised you didn't it, don't worry, you can't hide here, there are many who have seen the result of Israel's terrorist activities. They may not debate you, but that is not because they agree with you, but just because they know they cannot argue with fools. Fools merely pull you down to their level, so they can defeat you with their experience as fools.

You forget (more likely ignore) that the world sees Israel as it really is now, and it has very few sympathisers outside of the US and the Zionist freaks. We are sick of your Nazi policies, the land thefts, disenfranchisement, beatings, torture and deliberate cold blooded murder of women and children.

Seno, you should go into politics with such statements. Lots of words and no contents.

@BritinAfrica

About the organization "breaking the silence"
"As a matter of policy, the organization chooses not to provide the IDF and other relevant bodies with the critical material necessary for investigation. By compiling testimonies over long periods of time and refusing to provide additional detail, (Breaking the Silence) proves its true intentions - rather than facilitating proper investigation, the organization seeks to generate negative publicity regarding the IDF and its soldiers."

another one

I read the article. Does anyone have a link to the report itself? One thing I noticed was that the words "I saw" didn't appear in the article. The quotes from the soldiers said "some soldier (never identified) did this or that", but never said that the person reporting it witnessed the soldier doing this or that. This looks like a rerun of the earlier "testimony" at the war college that turned out to be entirely based on rumor with none of the "testifiers" reporting their own observations.

after getting the link to the report he said:

The real question is whether "Breaking the Silence" produced such a poorly done report out of malice or incompetence. If they wanted an honest report with some actual credibility, they should have identified the soldiers by code name or number, rather than just running all of the statements together. They should also have separated hearsay from eyewitness reports. The statements are full of "someone did this" "someone did that". OK, great, now, did you see the person do that, or did you just hear about it or read about it later? Can't tell from the report. I looked it over and I can't find a single statement that unequivocally says that the "witness" saw anyone do anything wrong. Anyone care to cite any? Before you post, remember, we are looking for clear, unequivocal statements that the person giving the statement was a witness on the scene and saw the event. "We did this" or "we did that" doesn't count since "we" won the basketball game last night (we being the basketball team in the city I'm in) and "we" tortured prisoners at Abu Ghraib (we being Americans).

It is obvious that the "witnesses" got assistance of a lawyer or lawyers so that their testimonial could not be used in courts and only served to please anti-israelis who will swallow everything as long as it is anti Israel.

You know the best thing about Israel.
They know the skill how to reshape the realities for personal intrests and stage a show that Israelis are the most suppressed people on the face of Earth.
Hatsoff to their leadership... :pirate2:

Few days back i've seen a pic on IDF facebook page, they were sharing a pic in which a lady was injured from rocks by Palistnian protesters and all the jews on the page were mourning and cursing palistinians, and their was a line at the bottom

:jump:"Why the World Doesnot understand that Rocks can kill too" :jump:

Now anyone of you please tell me how am i supposed to distribute my symphatise, for palestinian women and children whox bodies oblitrated by phosphores ,clusters n incendary bombs from Israeli gunships n ACs n HE rounds from their Tanks or the Rock striken injured israeli lady.... :confused:

imgres

how about this:

9-year-old Israeli boy Osher Twito copes with the loss of his leg after a Palestinian Qassam rocket exploded next to him in the city of Sderot

nr503c6dd3.jpg

Last edited:
Seno, you should go into politics with such statements. Lots of words and no contents.
So what you are really saying is that you can't show that I'm wrong. Which is exactly why I said it
About the organization "breaking the silence"
Of course the quotes you provide are from Pro Zionist sources, a bit like quoting Goebbels views on German Jews.
The organization's stated mission is to 'break the silence' of IDF soldiers who return to civilian life in Israel and "discover the gap between the reality which they encountered in the [occupied] territories, and the silence which they encounter at home."
how about this:

9-year-old Israeli boy Osher Twito copes with the loss of his leg after a Palestinian Qassam rocket exploded next to him in the city of Sderot
Yeah,... how about that. You can go to the parents of these children and ask them for pity.
2111ce89.jpg

Not a mention of the thousands of other Palestinian children killed and maimed by the IDF and "peaceful" settlers.

Last edited:
So what you are really saying is that you can't show that I'm wrong. Which is exactly why I said it

If you believe that I can't prove you are wrong you must believe in fairytales.

Of course the quotes you provide are from Pro Zionist sources, a bit like quoting Goebbels views on German Jews.

It doesn't matter where they come from, they prove the intentions are not genuine.
Yeah,... how about that. You can go to the parents of these children and ask them for pity.

Not a mention of the thousands of other Palestinian children killed and maimed by the IDF and "peaceful" settlers.

The difference is that the Jewish boy was hit by a deliberate attack on civilians, the Palestinian ones through collateral damage because of a retaliation. If the photo is not a fake of course because the doctors are wearing neat white coats.

Anyway, it is a pity that innocent Palestinians die because of the unreasoned and useless attacks of the fanatics.

If you believe that I can't prove you are wrong you must believe in fairytales.
Quite appropriate when I'm dealing with Billy Liar. But denials usually involving either Zionist propaganda, are not proof of anything

It doesn't matter where they come from, they prove the intentions are not genuine.
And where is that shown. In fact it shows the reverse as IDF personnel put themselves and their families at great risk to show the world the truth.

The difference is that the Jewish boy was hit by a deliberate attack on civilians, the Palestinian ones through collateral damage because of a retaliation. If the photo is not a fake of course because the doctors are wearing neat white coats. (a p!ss weak excuse even for you)

Anyway, it is a pity that innocent Palestinians die because of the unreasoned and useless attacks of the fanatics.
Well tell the israelis fanatics to stop. There's no difference, the Palestinian children, (Thousands of them not just one) were also maimed and killed in deliberate attacks, often targeting women and children as was admitted by IDF personel after the Gaza treachery. LOL you are digging yourself in deeper and deeper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Typical Example of ongoing Israeli Atrocities.
Alone between 2000 and 2005 137 Palestinian patients, including 37 women, died at checkpoints because Israeli soldiers either prevented ambulances from passing and reaching the patients or prevented them from transporting patients to hospitals beyond the checkpoints.

In many incidents, Palestinian mothers, including the elderly, the sick and the pregnant, were stopped and humiliated at checkpoints. Pregnant women are delayed at checkpoints and often prevented from reaching hospitals, causing many to give birth at these checkpoints.

The deliberate delays at checkpoints have resulted in several premature births, stillborns and even the death of some of the mothers as Israeli Soldiers ignore the cries of suffering women and demand they get a special permit.

Because of these checkpoints, Palestinian mothers are forced to deliver on the road or inside cars at the checkpoint. Many have to travel up to 4 hours and longer to reach a medical centre.

Nachman Abramovic demonized Palestinian children stating:

“They may look young to you, but these people are terrorists at heart. Don’t look at their deceptively innocent faces, try to think of the demons inside each of them … I am absolutely certain these people would grow to be evil terrorists if we allowed them to grow… would you allow them to grow to kill your children or finish them off right now? You honest and moral people ought to differentiate between true humans and human animals. We do kill human animals and we do so apologetically. Besides, who in the West is in a position to lecture us on killing human animals.

Last edited:
Back