Two Israeli soldiers were arrested by Hezbullah forces/movie

@Senojekips

I'm NOT a ZioNazi. I have told you before why I am more pro Israel than pro Palestinian. I look for facts and rule of law and then draw my conclusions. You have an opinion and are looking for articles that confirm that. You even once said to me that you do not verify the anti-Israeli articles you have posted. So you don't care about the truth as long as it is anti-Israel.

I'm not going to say that you do not know the Jews but I'm going to say that you only know a minority of the Jews. Just like you defend the minority of the Palestinians.

One holocoust survivor does not speak for them all. It is his opinion and a lot of other survivors will disagree with him.

If you let the majority of the Israelis and Palestinians decide there would be a peace accord within the shortest period of time, unfortinately it is not the people but governments who must close the deals and it is very difficult to close a peace deal with a government (Hamas) who wants your destruction.

The IDF is respected all over the world as a highly professional army and is being watched with a magnifying glass by the media, yet they were never brought before the ICC.

Sometimes you say that the Jews control the US and at other times you say that the Jews back down under pressure of the US. This is contradictory, can you please verify which statement is true to you?

you know about Jews who think Zionists are Middle eastern Nazis,
you know about Israelis who refuse to do military service because they think that Israel is in the wrong.
you think you know about IDF personnel who shoot innocent farmers harvesting their crops. you never saw this how can you know?
you know about Jews who think that Zionism goes against all the principals of Judaism
you think that Israel is a Racist state.
you think that Israel actively pursues a policy of Ethnic Cleansing
you know about Zionists (from an legal settlement), seen here beating Palestinian farmers. but you dont know about palestinians who throw stones at childrens and cars, butchering babies in their sleep and i can go on... but what you think is happening is false. you opinions and thoughts arent facts. they arent true. you can just keep showing how wrong your opinions are. your racist opinions that is based on lies and propoganda (as i said before) and you keep showing that you know NOTHING at all.

and i emphasized the word you seriously need to start understanding because one of the things i get from your comments is that you know nothing about the difference between opinions and facts.

Your replies make me think on a time I had an arguement about the same subject. As I was not fully aware of Israelian history, I did some searching on internet, history books,etc to fund my replie(s)...
Everytime I had a quick answer back... To make it short, I was wrong cause all the info I had collected was wrong... everytime over and over again.
I guess you guys write your own history and use it to prove someone else is wrong.
That time I stopped discussions... You can call me a racist or wathever you want (I don't care), but in my opinion the state of Israel can burn!
Why? It starts with the appropriation of land which doesn't belonged to the 'jewish' people anymore, and there the discussion also stops for me.
[FULL STOP]

Your replies make me think on a time I had an arguement about the same subject. As I was not fully aware of Israelian history, I did some searching on internet, history books,etc to fund my replie(s)...
Everytime I had a quick answer back... To make it short, I was wrong cause all the info I had collected was wrong... everytime over and over again.
I guess you guys write your own history and use it to prove someone else is wrong.
That time I stopped discussions... You can call me a racist or wathever you want (I don't care), but in my opinion the state of Israel can burn!
Why? It starts with the appropriation of land which doesn't belonged to the 'jewish' people anymore, and there the discussion also stops for me.
[FULL STOP]

you just answered yoursrlf... you are not fully aware of israelian history... but i do not care about your opinions. סייג לחוכמה שתיקה.

you know about Jews who think Zionists are Middle eastern Nazis,
you know about Israelis who refuse to do military service because they think that Israel is in the wrong.
you think you know about IDF personnel who shoot innocent farmers harvesting their crops. you never saw this how can you know?
you know about Jews who think that Zionism goes against all the principals of Judaism
you think that Israel is a Racist state.
you think that Israel actively pursues a policy of Ethnic Cleansing
you know about Zionists (from an legal settlement), seen here beating Palestinian farmers. but you dont know about palestinians who throw stones at childrens and cars, butchering babies in their sleep and i can go on... but what you think is happening is false. you opinions and thoughts arent facts. they arent true. you can just keep showing how wrong your opinions are. your racist opinions that is based on lies and propoganda (as i said before) and you keep showing that you know NOTHING at all.

and i emphasized the word you seriously need to start understanding because one of the things i get from your comments is that you know nothing about the difference between opinions and facts.
Thank you,... Your post is perfect, it proves the benefit of thinking about these things,... what a pity you haven't got the brains, confidence or the strength of character to do the same.

I can post endless video evidence to prove my claims while all you can do is spout your Zionazi propaganda. For someone who knows nothing I seem to have a a lot of evidence to back my facts, whilst all you have, is the word of a country with more condemnatory UN resolutions against it than any other country in the world, why would anyone even listen to you? Even such third world sh!tholes as places like North Korea and Somalia haves a better record. LOL

Ethnic cleansing, Tell me that Avigdor Liebermann did not say this.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVhF2PwLePM"]'Israel ethnic cleansing of Palestinians' - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians throwing stones a at Israelis, that's a joke right?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9fyaUGcut8"]Israeli Settlers Stoning Palestine Children walking to school - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQQy0RwHdv8"]Israeli Settlers Throw Stones at Palestinian Shepherds - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJUCNCX8gfg"]Hebron settlers throwing stones at Palestinians- YouTube[/ame]

but i do not care about your opinions. סייג לחוכמה שתיקה.
You summed yourself and yourself centered whining state up perfectly,... as a brainwashed ZioNazi.

(I might add that the only language permitted on this forum is English,.. or legitimate close approximation of it)

Last edited:
Palestinians throwing stones a at Israelis, that's a joke right?

from all the stupidest think youve posted in this comment and in all others this is by far the stupidest ive ever seen.
you wanted to post videos? fine.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzSVZ-I0-c"]IDF ISRAELI SOLDIER SAVES PALESTINIAN GIRL LIFE - YouTube[/ame]

they dont care if they throw on palestinians or israelies...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K62HAY1MSp8&feature=related"]‫תיעוד מיוחד: כך ×*ר×�×™×� המסתערבי×� בפעולה‬‎ - YouTube[/ame]

you can look here and even see the israeli soldiers telling the child "dont fear me"

600028_483465831663468_354591240_n.jpg

11828_442103729133012_984453979_n.jpg

482123_394208960633241_2000713530_n.jpg

i can show you more and more pictures and also from their and you lovley "smart and peacefull israelies" in protests using violent and taking advantage of the fact that israeli soldiers can touch them unless they are a threat... you probably think they hit them every time...

you can view pictures here and see the hatered from both sides but the only different is that we dont like to kill childrens like you think we do and they seem to have no problem with that.

http://zivkoren.com/#/. News/- Conflict/- Israeli Palestinian conflict/img_24

Of course Palestinians throw stones at the Israelis, they are an occupying force who beat harass and murder Palestinians at every turn. They use check points, armed soldiers, artillery and armoured vehicles to achieve their aims, so I feel that throwing stones at them is not unacceptable.

"Don't fear me" that's a laugh, it reminds me of the Nazis who told newly arriving Jews at Auschwitz, "First we will take you to the showers" they were so friendly, so welcoming,...

You never said anything about the Ethnic Cleansing? What about
"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."
-- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978
"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.
And Yes,... we do see the very rare occasions when the Israelis do for a few minutes as they should all the time,... all extensively filmed and photographed for the propaganda mills. Why is the saving of a child here and there, so broadly publicised, yet the deliberate planned murder of hundreds of them totally ignored? These are the same IDF who refused to allow the Red Cross ambulances access to wounded and starving women and children in Gaza. Your lame excuses make me sick, and the fact that you think people are so stupid as not to see through it, is even worse. Dr. Goebbels taught you well.

Last edited:
Of course Palestinians throw stones at the Israelis, they are an occupying force who beat harass and murder Palestinians at every turn. They use check points, armed soldiers, artillery and armoured vehicles to achieve their aims, so I feel that throwing stones at them is not unacceptable.

"Don't fear me" that's a laugh, it reminds me of the Nazis who told newly arriving Jews at Auschwitz, "First we will take you to the showers" they were so friendly, so welcoming,...

You never said anything about the Ethnic Cleansing? What about And Yes,... we do see the very rare occasions when the Israelis do for a few minutes as they should all the time,... all extensively filmed and photographed for the propaganda mills. Why is the saving of a child here and there, so broadly publicised, yet the deliberate planned murder of hundreds of them totally ignored? These are the same IDF who refused to allow the Red Cross ambulances access to wounded and starving women and children in Gaza. Your lame excuses make me sick, and the fact that you think people are so stupid as not to see through it, is even worse. Dr. Goebbels taught you well.

you just keep showing how stupid you are and the fact is that you know nothing about israel and palestine... you hide behind what you read and see on the internet and mainstream media. you believe those lies and you are showing how much your stupid and racist mind has zero knowledge to the situation! like i have told you before, arab friends on mine laughed at you stupid arguement and they are still laughing because you believe in everything you see on the internet... deliberate planned murder of hundreds? really? how stupid you must bee to believe this? i see now that your opinion will not change and you will keep fighting for people who do not care about you and has nothing to do with you... im sorry i have to put a stop to this discussion because i see that no matter how many facts i show you you will return with ignorent lies you saw on the internet...

take care.

you just keep showing how stupid you are and the fact is that you know nothing about israel and palestine... you hide behind what you read and see on the internet and mainstream media. you believe those lies and you are showing how much your stupid and racist mind has zero knowledge to the situation! like i have told you before, arab friends on mine laughed at you stupid arguement and they are still laughing because you believe in everything you see on the internet... deliberate planned murder of hundreds? really? how stupid you must bee to believe this? i see now that your opinion will not change and you will keep fighting for people who do not care about you and has nothing to do with you... im sorry i have to put a stop to this discussion because i see that no matter how many facts i show you you will return with ignorent lies you saw on the internet...

take care.
You have yet to show me a single "fact" or any evidence to support your case.

I find it funny to see that I have video evidence, and you have nothing except the word of a Rogue state who has a string of UN Human Rights abuse complaints against it as long as your arm, and you claim that I'm wrong,... :roll: You will make a good mate for VD, maybe you two can share a room in the same psychiatric asylum?

Either you are delusional or just a liar, possibly both.

Last edited:

You never said anything about the Ethnic Cleansing? What about

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."
-- David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff. From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978

You did it again, didn't you! That quote does not appear in the source cited (Michael Ben-Zohar's biography of B-G), Neither does it appear in Ian Lustick's Arabs in the Jewish State. It's a fabricated quote.
Did you ever check the authenticity of that quote?

"Let us not ignore the truth among ourselves ... politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves... The country is theirs, because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away from them their country."
-- David Ben Gurion, quoted on pp 91-2 of Chomsky's Fateful Triangle, which appears in Simha Flapan's "Zionism and the Palestinians pp 141-2 citing a 1938 speech.

In that quote (if it is genuine because the original report is nowhere to be found and quotes from different sources are not completely the same) Ben Gurion places himself in the shoes of the Palestinians, that's why he says " in their view". He also talks about "politically", not legally.

And Yes,... we do see the very rare occasions when the Israelis do for a few minutes as they should all the time,... all extensively filmed and photographed for the propaganda mills. Why is the saving of a child here and there, so broadly publicised, yet the deliberate planned murder of hundreds of them totally ignored? These are the same IDF who refused to allow the Red Cross ambulances access to wounded and starving women and children in Gaza. Your lame excuses make me sick, and the fact that you think people are so stupid as not to see through it, is even worse. Dr. Goebbels taught you well.

Goebbels taught the Jews?
What about this:

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a80f69cd970b-600wi

or this

mufti2.jpg

or visiting muslim volunteers (German federal archive)

Bundesarchiv_Bild_147-0483%2C_Berlin%2C_Besuch_Amin_el_Husseini.jpg

and a last one, The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haj Amin el Husseini, reviewing the Bosnian Muslim Nazi SS Division Handzar in November, 1943 in Neuhammer, Germany with SS Brigadefuehrer und Generalmajor der Waffen SS Karl-Gustav Sauberzweig, right, the commander of the division.

mufti_jerusalem_cropped.jpg

or read this story: Nazis planned Holocaust in Palestine

You have yet to show me a single "fact" or any evidence to support your case.

I find it funny to see that I have video evidence, and you have nothing except the word of a Rogue state who has a string of UN Human Rights abuse complaints against it as long as your arm, and you claim that I'm wrong,... :roll: You will make a good mate for VD, maybe you two can share a room in the same psychiatric asylum?

Either you are delusional or just a liar, possibly both.

And how many were convicted? It is very easy to file a complaint. Since you have all the facts about those evil murderers of children and women I will help you to file a complaint yourself so the perpetrators can be caught at last.

HOW TO FILE COMPLAINTS ON HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS

Last edited:
I dunno what yo put VD, but it's all been answered before.

The fact remains Israel has no claim to any part of Palestine. Nor do the Israelis have a right to evict (beat harass and murder) it's owners. All been said a dozen times before.

Bye bye,...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgLKNiREcGA"]The Falseness of the Zionist State of Israel - YouTube[/ame]

The fact remains Israel has no claim to any part of Palestine. Nor do the Israelis have a right to evict (beat harass and murder) it's owners. All been said a dozen times before.

Bye bye,...

The Falseness of the Zionist State of Israel - YouTube

really? you are using this video? uploaded by a guy called palestinecitizen? well how about ill show you a real video from a university?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63hTOaRu7h4&feature=player_embedded"]Prager University: The Middle East Problem - YouTube[/ame]

how about another one?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILOXhQLiKw"]The Israeli Palestinian Conflict: Myths and Facts - YouTube[/ame]

you are welcome to watch these videos like i watched your videos...
and watch closely, because those are the people you support.

Last edited:

Bye bye,...

The Falseness of the Zionist State of Israel - YouTube

Said but not proven.

New countries proposed by the International community after WWI:

Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Palestine and Israel. (most of the borders were drawn by Britain and France)

Guess who refused.

BTW Israel had to give up land so Jordan and Palestine could be created, they (reluctantly) agreed.

Did you know that the Arabs attacked the Jewish community in Bagdad because of the creation of Israel? Bagdad was 1/3rd Jewish and Jews lived there for 2700 years, what had those people to do with Israel? The link: the collaboration of the Mufti of Jerusalem with the Nazis.

Do you still believe that the attacks on Jews had anything to do with "land grab"? What Palestinian land did the Iraqi jews take?

really? you are using this video? uploaded by a guy called palestinecitizen? well how about ill show you a real video from a university?
A "university" started in 2009 by an American talk show host,... "to create a better understanding and appreciation of the American Judeo-Christian values" You call that a "university??

Admit it, you are a dribbling idiot, at least I'm uploading videos filmed in Palestine and Israel by Palestinians and Israelis who are living on the spot and filming the atrocities as they occur. Not some christian nut case woried about "American christian values"

Here's video demonstrating your so called American christian values, watch it you might learn something. It's by the British BBC.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHAwbYpRGkQ"]C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed - BBC documentary the power of nightmares - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
A "university" started in 2009 by an American talk show host,... "to create a better understanding and appreciation of the American Judeo-Christian values" You call that a "university??

Admit it, you are a dribbling idiot, at least I'm uploading videos filmed in Palestine and Israel by Palestinians and Israelis who are living on the spot and filming the atrocities as they occur. Not some christian nut case woried about "American christian values"

Here's video demonstrating your so called American christian values, watch it you might learn something. It's by the British BBC.

C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed - BBC documentary the power of nightmares - YouTube

haha you are the idiot here... posting videos uploaded just to make us look bad... next thing you are going to post is probably "israel did the 9/11"... while you call us idiots you are the one who is believing everything he sees on TV! and you may post videos by israelis and palestinians but you are not an israelie or palestinian so you will never trully undestand what is happening here and its a fact... you may have reletives who live here (i bet they live in tel aviv) and you may be jewish but that is as far as it goes. its better to be considered mad by telling the truth, but to think you are smarter than us because you believe is stupid lies, that is worse.

haha you are the idiot here... posting videos uploaded just to make us look bad... next thing you are going to post is probably "israel did the 9/11"... while you call us idiots you are the one who is believing everything he sees on TV! and you may post videos by israelis and palestinians but you are not an israelie or palestinian so you will never trully undestand what is happening here and its a fact... you may have reletives who live here (i bet they live in tel aviv) and you may be jewish but that is as far as it goes. its better to be considered mad by telling the truth, but to think you are smarter than us because you believe is stupid lies, that is worse.
So as a defence you laugh at the truth, this is very fitting in your case as it is the same response as given by the SS stormtroopers. It both shows your mentality and the way that you have been taught, proving what I have been saying all along.

So far you haven't (and can't) demonstrate one thing that I have posted to be untrue,.. in fact many of the videos were made in Israel for Israelis by Israelis, so you lose either way. Be proud be a middle eastern Nazi, be a Zionist, be a liar. I read Haaretz too, you see.

The arrival of cheap video cameras and the internet have shown the world the truth, and even your own people are leaving your cause and refusing to be a part of it.

Last edited:

C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed - BBC documentary the power of nightmares - YouTube

That's a documentary of 2004, it's almost antique!

We have much more info on Al Qaeda nowadays that proves that that documentary, which was send in 3 parts from 20 October – 3 November 2004, is not accurate. Why didn't you posted the other two parts or didn't you know there were more parts?

I'll tell you why; you didn't look for it on the BBC channel but found it because of this : C.I.A. no al-qaeda ever existed. You like such titles and are not able to look for the truth. You just swallow everything anti-american, anti-jew and pro-al qaeda.

Here's a different video from a trusted network:

Inside Al Qaeda Documentary - Part1 (of 5 parts)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1y6Fibkr1Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1y6Fibkr1Q[/ame]

happy viewing.

So as a defence you laugh at the truth, this is very fitting in your case as it is the same response as given by the SS stormtroopers. It both shows your mentality and the way that you have been taught, proving what I have been saying all along.

So far you haven't (and can't) demonstrate one thing that I have posted to be untrue,.. in fact many of the videos were made in Israel for Israelis by Israelis, so you lose either way. Be proud be a middle eastern Nazi, be a Zionist, be a liar. I read Haaretz too, you see.

The arrival of cheap video cameras and the internet have shown the world the truth, and even your own people are leaving your cause and refusing to be a part of it.

haha you are reading haaretz? i dont find it suprising that you read the most pro palestinians newspaper exists... are you going to tell me you watch london and kirshenbaum? plus you keep mentioning the natzis... what is wrong with you? if you so admire them you can just admit you are a pro natzi... every comment you use a natzi "insult"... the arrival of cheap video cameras also have shown how easy it is to lie to everyone...

you can see it here... they are ready with a few cameras and force people to look bad on camera

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLu0jEdSuGM"]palestinian get hit by car.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

In any other country you wouldn't have groups of kids throwing stones at cars. Why do they do it,... because israelis treat them like animals.

With what the Israelis do to Palestinians, the kids would have been quite justified firing RPGs.

If it were in my country he'd be getting a lot worse than a few miserable stones.

Last edited:
In any other country you wouldn't have groups of kids throwing stones at cars. Why do they do it,... because israelis treat them like animals.

With what the Israelis do to Palestinians, the kids would have been quite justified firing RPGs.

If it were in my country he'd be getting a lot worse than a few stones.

so you are saying we treat them like animals?

59rs_pic.jpg

can you guess where this picture is from? lebanon
before you say "its because israel pushed them and made them live their home after killing all their children" ask yourself why are they still in refugee camps? i will answer you ! because the muslim nations dont care about them ! the one thing that they care about is to destroy israel and kill the jews...

'Despite the fact that the Gaza Strip is controlled by Hamas - an organization that has fired more than 10,000 rockets at Israel and has declared its intention to eliminate the Jewish State - Israel continues to facilitate the entry of humanitarian supplies into the Gaza Strip for the benefit of the civilian population.

In June 2010, the government outlined its new policy towards the Gaza Strip, and agreed to liberalize the system by which civilian goods enter Gaza while expanding the inflow of materials for civilian projects under international supervision.

According to the new policy, whatever is not on the restricted list will be allowed into the Gaza Strip.

Essential food products including meat, chicken and fish, grains and legumes, fresh vegetables, dairy products, oil, flour, salt and sugar, in addition to animal feed, hygiene products, clothing, school supplies, medicines and medical supplies have always been among the goods that are regularly delivered to Gaza. A wide variety of commodities have been added: spices, cakes and candies, toys, cosmetic products, housewares and other items according to the demands of the vendors and the customers.

The only goods that are currently restricted are arms, weapons and various war materials, and certain items that have military as well as civilian applications.

The amount and variety of goods entering Gaza every day has increased heavily since 2010 and work is being done to increase the capacity of the land crossings. For example, the capacity of the Kerem Shalom crossing has increased by 210% over the past year - 250 trucks can now pass per day as opposed to the priot average of 85.'

its hard to realize that israel has made more effort to help the palestinians then all the muslim nations together?
and before you say "israel only does that because they feel guilty after taking the land from poor palestinians and killing their children" think about how many times israel offered them land for peace. 3 times israel offered the palestinians land in order to gain peace. each time they turned us down and commited terrorist acts again israeli targets.

Other Muslim nations have no obligation whatsoever to allow them in, they are Palestinians and the come from Palestine not Lebanon or Syria. They own land and had homes there and quite rightfully they are waiting to return to their own lands. They are not like the Zionists who just steal the land of someone else.

As for your figures about the trucks in the blockade, it is still no where near enough, and also it proves that you were starving them previously so you put your foot in your own mouth there. Your game was discovered many years ago.

I have not got time for more as I'm going out, In first world countries, the more fortunate help those who are less privileged, we don't steal from them, throw them out of their homes or beat and kill them like you Israelis do.

If you think you treat them well, watch this. All that is missing is the Swastika armbands and Deaths Head badges
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRcuy5jOplg"]Israeli Soldiers break a guys arm with a rock - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back