Twins Unwittingly Got Married in Britain

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Twins Unwittingly Got Married in Britain
LONDON (AP) - Twins who were separated at birth got married without realizing they were brother and sister, a lawmaker said, urging more information be provided on birth certificates for adopted children. A court annulled the British couple's union after they discovered their true relationship,...

Ewwww....... I figured before they got married that they did the bump and grind. Must not be fun now.

Not nice!! It certainly lends weight to the argument for better records being kept for adoptees.

It's not before time, we have a man in this district who had been told that he was an English orphan sent to Australia and adopted by a local farming family. His adoptive parents died and left him the family farm, about which time he started trying to find out about his natural parents, only to find that they had only recently died also, and that he had a brother and sister back in England.

Sad!

The same type of scar in the same exact place wasn't a clue?

Something smells fishy to me.

But, still: Ewwwwwwww.

I believe the marriage would be legal in Arkansas:mrgreen:

When I heard about this on Headline News I almost couldn't believe it. How could you not know? Aren't you supposed to know each other pretty well before you marriage i.e. have discussed your past or things like where you were born, what date maybe? Don't you think that would've raised at least a little suspicion? Also, how did they finally learn of their relationship? Did they finally decide to investigate it after they were married? So strange...but your right it probably would be perfectly normal in Arkansas.:-D

Military Girl

Off topic here, but I PROMISE you that if my half-sister (father's daughter) was interested and I wasn't with Sabrina, I'd knock the bottom out of her like tomorrow was a Twilight Zone episode.

Sorry, but my half sister is teh hot. Not my twin, but still.

Off topic here, but I PROMISE you that if my half-sister (father's daughter) was interested and I wasn't with Sabrina, I'd knock the bottom out of her like tomorrow was a Twilight Zone episode.

Sorry, but my half sister is teh hot. Not my twin, but still.

On your note, I've got a second cousin I'd do the very same to.
And marrying your second cousin is legal in Ohio!!
two problems though: 1-she's 12, and 2-she lives in Florida

Back