Twins Unwittingly Got Married in Britain

Marrying of cousins is frowned upon in many countries, but there are far more countries where it is considered ideal. In fact the USA is one of very few countries in the world which has some States where it is banned by law.

Some geneticists strongly support the intermarriage of selected cousins because, just as a weak gene can cause retarded children, the crossing of good genes strengthens the genetic pool.

In at least one country where it is the norm, it is argued that in the past the product of weak genetic crosses has been removed i.e. they weren't allowed, or couldn't breed or were left to die. This resulted in a better genetic selection. What we see and hear in our "more civilised" countries is often more a religious than medical argument. Yet the Bible does not specifically forbid it.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Forbidden Marriages[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]in Scripture[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Between parents and children[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:7-8[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Between stepparents and stepchildren[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:8, 17[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]With your paternal or maternal aunt[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:12-13[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]With your uncle or aunt[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:14[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Between brother and sister and half-brother and half-sister[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:9[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Between stepbrothers and stepsisters[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:11[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]With your daughter-in-law[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:15[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]With your sister-in-law[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:16[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]With your granddaughter[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:10[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]With your step-granddaughter[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] Leviticus 18:17[/FONT]

Consult Mr. Google on the matter.

Last edited:
It all has to do with genetics, I would explain...but genetics bore me to tears and I want to not involve my free time with anything associated with school.

Back